Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Vishwas--You all just love him

james21 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
he didn't say anything for wild card entry by himself.he was forced to say that to increase the atrp of the show.A very next moment he was feeling so bad ,was sitting holding his head and couldn't resist to say sorry to them very next day.Contestants are not allowed to do anything  without ditectors permission.Director can do whatever he wants to do .they are just using these kids .so please forgive him and supprt.I have seen him to be very unlucky on the show so please support him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payalishhh thumbnail
Yes I think Vishwas is one of the top contenders, and sings very well. I agree that his remarks against the married couple were probably scripted and therefore we should not judge him for that, but rather only judged based on his singing ability. 😊
SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hriskket is married to Projecta?? 😕 😕 (please excuse my sad excuse for spelling)
roy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ya he indeed is a good singer but there are others who have much more potential .saptak and niladri , sharib.. vishwanath is good asell .
teenindia_usa thumbnail
I support Vishwas in ek main ek tu

will always support paresh though since he is the greatest humanbeing
ranig thumbnail
I think Vishwas is awsome and personally I think he is the best male singer their ecompassing all the qualities of someone you want at the top.
I just wish he was not with Twinkle. I think her singing ability may bring down his chances, but let's see. She may be able to pull up her socks.

His competition is with Niladri and Vinita who are a good team, Hrishikesh who is a good singer, Ujjaini who is the best female singer and Saptak who has a nice strong voice like himself. Let's see what happens.....
I still don't know who I'll vote for, but I like him a lot.
ranig thumbnail
I forgot to add what I thought about his response to the wild card jodi.
Very courageous of him to bring an interesting fear. Why not? I also thought it was unfair. HIm, being contestant should bring up this issue.

What Impresses me about the guy is that he publically apologize. His manners are impeccable. Even when he lost to Vinit , he hugged him and was soooo happy for him. Vinit was crying soo much because he did not want to win against him and he held him like a little brother and comforted him. Very sweet!
ALso when he lost to Irfan, his attitude was beautiful and impressive to watch. THis guy imbibed many good qualities. Hope he gets far in whatever he does. He deserves it.
mano123 thumbnail
I agree with u.. viswaas is too sophisticated. His mannerisms are so nice. I used to like Sharib but he has always been a cry-baby.. Its getting a little annoying now. Viswaas deserved to win the challenge 2005 but lost due to some poor judgement. But he still took his loss in such a positive stride. Hats off to him. He will definitely be successful because he has the right attitude and his demeanor is excellent.
teenindia_usa thumbnail
if u like him iam planning aclub ok even if u like someone else yet like him let me know?
payalishhh thumbnail
yeah angie its a good idea, i was thinking also shud start a vishwas fan club, hes one of the only ones who doesnt have a fan club yet 😆