Saat Phere (Saath Phere)
Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

FanFic SAATHPHERE (Page 98)

~Simz~ IF-Rockerz
~Simz~
~Simz~

Saath Phere Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 March 2007 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Whooo...Just finished reading all the episodes. Not just great but fantastic!!! Beautiful. An Clap Clap to all the writers including the new ones.

Simran

Edited by simran20 - 11 March 2007 at 1:24pm

ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 11 March 2007 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran20

Whooo...Just finished reading all the episodes. Not just great but fantastic!!! Beautiful. An Clap Clap to all the writers including the new ones.

Simran
Thanks simran for encouraging my writers and me, Some one will post episode soon. Keep reading and posting comments.
shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 11 March 2007 at 2:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by simran20

Simran

thanks dear.... glad you read it..... and keep posting ....

_Naz_ Goldie
_Naz_
_Naz_

Posted: 12 March 2007 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
i know these stories are really addicting.........i give alot of credit to all the writers!!Clap

Edited by naz_u54 - 12 March 2007 at 2:51pm
shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 12 March 2007 at 3:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by naz_u54

i know these stories are really addicting.........i give alot of credit to all the writers!!Clap

thank you sweetyTongue.....

we will try to keep you glued to the FFWinkBig smile....don't worryLOL.... 

_Naz_ Goldie
_Naz_
_Naz_

Posted: 12 March 2007 at 3:35pm | IP Logged

np illl always be addictied

Edited by naz_u54 - 16 March 2007 at 8:53am
shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 26 March 2007 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
hello everybody.... I have already written the next epi.... will post it soon or tom...

so please be patient....

and for pari and sakhi.... I have combined your last part in to mine ....I hope you both don't mind....

love....

shanta
shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 27 March 2007 at 7:38am | IP Logged
hi, here is the new epi.... hope you all will like it.... and I will be waiting for replies Big smile ....

A big thanks to raksha....
as I said before I used part off sakhi and pari story.... so a big thanks to them also....

Nahar enters the restaurant and a flash of light falls on him and a light music the song "Hume tumse pyaar kitna ye hum nahi jaante... magar ji nahi sak the tumhare bina"..... is played and flowers shower on him and he sees saloni standing in front of him looking beautiful in the pink saree he gave her. so simple and elegant.....a tear of happiness flows down his cheek as he sees the words I love you written with flowers all around on the wall and a table with candles ...all set for them...

He falls on his knee and gives her the bouquet and reaches for his pocket and gets her a Diamond ring and puts it on her finger and says I love u dear.......and gets up and kisses her and swipes her off her feet and lifts her in his arms and carries her to the dance area and then both of them dance to the music forgetting the world and all the worries.......

After a while Saloni and Nahar eat a special candle light dinner

Nahar and Saloni walk outside

Suddenly Saloni and Nahar hear some loud popping noises

Saloni looks up

She sees so many fireworks

Then she sees some letters

I L OVE YOU, SALONI

--- Nahar

Saloni Finishes reading " I Love You Saloni "
----Nahar

Saloni is so happy. Tears of happiness come in her eyes

Saloni was overwhelmed by joy, after seeing what he had arrange for them. She looked at him with a tears in her eyes. Yeh aap … yeh apne kia kya. Nahar:kyun surprise pasand nahi aya. He smiled mischievously. Ghar chale. Saloni looked shock. And then answered: yeh maine to nahi kahaa, aap ki surprise or pasand na ho. Aap ne mujhe itni kushi di hai ke main bayaan ker nahie sakti.

Nahar: yeh kya maine yeh sub isliye kiya kyun ki mai tumhare chehere pe ek muskaan dekhna chahta tha per tum to rone lagi

Nahar wipes her tears

Nahar: ub chalo zara muskuralo

Saloni smiles and hugs Nahar

Saloni: I Love you Nahar

Nahar: I love you too

I love you so much nahar. Thank you for your love and our children. Nahar takes saloni in his arms. And bends down to kiss her on her head placing little kisses all over her face. Nahar suno , nahar suno na…hmmmmm, dekhti nahi, mai busy hoon. Nahar. Par sab dekh raha hai. Oh…nahar place the last kiss on her lips.

And they get in there car. After driving for a while saloni looks up , hum ja kaha rahe hai, nahar ghar nahi chalna. Nahi saloni aaj ki raat sirf tum aur mai. Aur bas koi nahe. Lekin nahar bachche…..Chinta mat karo tara bhabi aur bhabho unko sambhal legi.

I have arranged everything, my sweetheart. This night is ours, and the coming next 48 hours. Nobody will disturb us.

Achaa, lekin hum ja kaha rahe hai. Shssss, you trust me, haan, then dont ask. And see for yourself. After a while driving saloni dozes off . her head resting on nahar shoulder. And he was enjoying her company after a long time. After a few hours drive he finally reach there destiny. He stops and bend over to kiss saloni awake. But she wasn't replying.

He then got out off the care walk to her side and opened the door. Lifted her up and started to walk to the door. Saloni then woke up. Nahar hum kaha hain. Hmmmm, saloni hum 2 din ke liye ek chotease hill station par aaye. hai Yehan sirf tum aur main. Aur koi nahe. Hum ander chale.

The went in the a little cottage and after looking around they went to the bedroom to get some sleep. Saloni first hit the shower. After the shower she realized that she didn't had anything to wear. She wrapped around a big towel, then opened the bathroom door. And called for nahar. Nahar hum ne pahnane ke liye luch nahi lya. Nahar looked at her standing in the doorway, he looked charmed by her appearance. And forgot what saloni was asking him.

Nahar, nahar…. Coming back to his sense he walked slowly toward her and in a whispering voice said that tara bhabi had packed her clothes in a bag , and pointed out the bag in the corner. Nahar, tum mujehe woh bag dona. But nahar was already in front off her looking a her t in the towel with wet hair. He was loosing his mind. And grab her hand.

Nahar tum yeh kya…. Nahar pulls her towards him and trying to kiss her.

But saloni was fast and pull off her hand and tried to close the door. Nahar pushed the door open and walked in the bathroom. Saloni was walking backwards. She was in a teasing mood. Nahar, mai thak gayi hoon. Hume sona hai. But nahar didn't reply closed after entering the bathroom the door, and started to undress him self. Starting with his shirt and then removing his pants. Still walking towards saloni. And saloni was now standing with her back against the shower door. Nahar yeh aap. Naahar now in front for her bended his head looking in her eyes.

I have to take a shower too, he said gently pushing her aside. He got in to the shower and open the water, with still holding saloni hand in his. He stood under neath the shower. Nahar, mere haath chorje , mujehe kapare pahene hai. Mujhe thand lag rehi hai. Nahar then pull her under neaht the shower. Nahar: then we have to get you warm again. Nahar I have already showered chorjye mujehe. Nahar started to kiss her cheeks . Haan , per mie nahie. Par nahar mere towel. Nahar then removed the towel. And started kissing saloni all over her face.

Saloni heartbeat was going faster. Nahar was caressing her body she was loosing control and her breath was going harder and faster saloni was losing her sense. her legs where losing controle, so grab nahar for support. Nahar felt her reaction. And put one arm around her and continued his love making.

( the rest is for you to imagine Wink ….sorry kids ROFL ……)

After the shower he carried saloni to bed and the fall a sleep.

The next morning saloni woke up and looked around. She couldn't find nahar. Where was she. What has happened. Why wasn't she at home. Where were her children. What was going on. Saloni didn't know what to think. She got up form the bed and started to search for nahar. Calling for him but no one answering back. she looked around to find something familiar.

But nothing was there… nothing around to remained her about home. She didn't know where she was. Then sudden there was a knock on the door. Come in, please. Saloni saw someone coming in, a lady with a tray in her hands. Madam some coffee or chai .the lady asked.

Sunje, saloni asked. Yes madam. Where am I where is my husband nahar. Please I don't understand what is going on. Sorry madam, I can not tell you anything. Shall I prepare your bath. Lekin, mera bag. Madam, your clothes are in the cupboard. Shall I take a sari out.

Saloni was getting angry now. She started to yell at the poor lady. And wanted to get some answers.

will has accord during the night...
where is nahar....

Stay tuned for the next epi.... written by the next writer LOL ...

Go to top