Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

FanFic SAATHPHERE (Page 91)

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 18 January 2007 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
will start writing very soon....
don't worry....

and nothing is cooking jet....so please wait and taste after I have serverd it....

Kumud_Kshitij Goldie
Kumud_Kshitij
Kumud_Kshitij

Posted: 18 January 2007 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
hI just read this whole fan-fic and if I have to describe it in one world all I can say is FANTASTIC. This is so wonderful. I think it is so creative that many talented writers can come together and write. Can I join you guys? I was wondering whether I can also write for this fan-fic? I would love to write for this fanfic
ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 19 January 2007 at 7:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kumud_Kshitij

hI just read this whole fan-fic and if I have to describe it in one world all I can say is FANTASTIC. This is so wonderful. I think it is so creative that many talented writers can come together and write. Can I join you guys? I was wondering whether I can also write for this fan-fic? I would love to write for this fanfic
  Yes pari you are most welcome to join us.

We have found a new writer . Her name is Pari. Welcome Pari to our team. can't wait to read your story. Shali come on we are waiing.

sakhi IF-Dazzler
sakhi
sakhi

Posted: 19 January 2007 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shali

will start writing very soon....
don't worry....

and nothing is cooking jet....so please wait and taste after I have serverd it....

Yaar shali...kushbu sung kaar aur bukh lagh rahi hai...come yaar server it fast....varna bukh se thadap thadap kaar mar jayenge....
(Dear shali the smell of ure story is making me very hungry, come on dear serve it fast or else we will die of starving)LOL
shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 21 January 2007 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
here I am back with a other FF epi... hope you all like it..... so please reply.... again my big thanks to raksha for helping and guiding me.....

Nahar was still standing on the same spot till brijesh addresses him …. Nahar, saloni kaisi hai?… bhaiya: saloni haal theek nahie hain… doctor ne kaha ki operation karna padega. Uska khoon ruk nahie raha hai. Or bhaitje. Nihar or shruthi theek hain. Tum kaise ho nahar?

Nahar eyes are filled with tears. Jab saloni theek nahie to mera haal kaisa hoga, bhaiya. At that moment the doctor arrives. Naharji ek boori khabar hai. Operation success tha, lekin saloni ke khoon bahut bahe raha tha, we had to remove her uterus to stop the bleeding… saloni theek ho jayegi lekin phir se ma kabhi nahi ban payegi.

Nahar was shocked on hearing this. But saloni being better was a joy for him. He already had 2 kids and didn't need more. His life was saloni and with their 2 children he had more then enough happiness surrounding him. Naharji , the children are very small, so we have to keep them her for a few da's and so does saloniji , she is very very weak because of blood loss but her operation is a success… unko hosh aan eme kuch ghante lag jayega, so aap kuch araam kar lo. She will be needing you a lot. The doctor left.

After few hours he could visit saloni, she was feeling better. When he sat beside her, she opened her eyes and looked at him; the doctor already had given her the bad news. Nahar, I am sorry she whispered. Kyon ? nahar bends down and kisses her forehead. Kyon, maafi kis liye, saloni.aaj tumhari wajahse , aur sirf tumhari wajahse, meri zindagi main itni badii khushi aayi hai. Thank you so much. Again he kisses her forehead and embraces her tight.

Lekin Nahar doctor ne kaha. Shhhhh, saloni, tum mere liye sub se important ho. Tumharie bina, jee nahie payenge. Nihar our shruthi sirf hamara pyar ka saboot hain. Lekin meri jaan tum ho, is dil ke dharkan tum ho. Our iske aage , kuch nahie. He pulls her closer against him. Nothing was needed to say more.

After few minutes, there was a knock on the door. Nahar sitting next to saloni looked up. The nurse came in holding a tiny parcel in her hands, after her another nurse came in holding also a tiny parcel. First nurse ask: saloniji aap apne bete beti se se nahie milogi. Saloni sat down, with nahars help. She holds up her hands and takes her nihar in her arms. The other nurse hands shruthi over to nahar. They were holding their most precious love in there hands and looked each other with love.

Knock, knock, again someone at the door, brijesh came in with the rest off the family. Everybody congratulate them and held the children. Too see her family so close and together was indeed a joy. With tears in her eyes, she looked at nahar. He looked at her back and without any words they could understand each other.

A week later saloni and the children were home, and thy organised a small gathering for this occasion. Tara bhabi was in her 6 month off her pregnancy and doing fine. Finally there was joy in the Singh's house Again Tara had a baby boy called akash. Everybody was happy.

The next few months Nahar became much occupied in the business and saloni was busy with the children. There life was going on but still they didn't have time for each other. Brijesh and nahar where fighting a battle with their rivals to hold back a takeover. And at home the woman didn't know what was going on.

Nahar tried to talk too saloni but at night when he came home saloni was too tired to listen. Due to this non-communication they where drifting apart…

How and why the next writer will tell….

12234 Senior Member

Posted: 21 January 2007 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Hey Pari! Welcome to the team! I'm sure you'll do a great job. Looking forward to reading your writing. Shali, you know how nahar and saloni just didn't have words to say to each other well right now I don't have words to tell you. Absolutely amazing, very captivating. I can't believe nahar-saloni are falling apart in the fanfic also. Cry NO, it cannot be. I mean they are in the serial but we all no the serial is falling in trps and is currently running a stupid track. Don't ruin a fanfic too. Nahar-saloni are supposed to be together forever and ever and ever. Don't break them. They should be together and love each other and trust each other and do everything an ideal couple would do. Don't break them up. Cry Who's the next writer? Will definetly have to appeal. Anyway, very good writing. Very imaginable. I loved the emotional scenes, could totally imagine them. Fantastic job!
ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 21 January 2007 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Shali very well written episode. You have come a long way and writing very good episodes. Clap Clap and making me proud.

Nita don't worry we will not separate Nahar Saloni. But Saloni has twins on her hand and they are too little and needs lots of attention. Nahar has business. After having kids man thinks more about their future and work harder and woman worry more about children than husband their focus of attention changes. That does not mean their love decreases. So don't worry. No one is following real SP path. Shali was trying to show reality in her episode.

Edited by ramas - 21 January 2007 at 7:09pm
sakhi IF-Dazzler
sakhi
sakhi

Posted: 21 January 2007 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Clap shali...Waiting paid off...superb...nice twist...you write so clearly... Clap Clap Clap

Go to top