DeepaliC

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

iill be posting real soon

Edited by DeepaliC - 31 March 2006 at 12:14pm

DeepaliC Goldie
DeepaliC
DeepaliC

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
here's my part hope you like it.. enjoy!
Episode 10
Nahar and Saloni went downstairs. Saloni is looking a little worried as to what they were going to say to them.
Tara and Brijesh were sitting.
Tara: aao batho
Saloni and Nahar sit down
Saloni sat beside Tara. And Tara asked her how their packing was going. Saloni said it was going good. Tara told her if they needed any help she could ask her. Mean while Brijesh started talking to Nahar about there work. Nahar had this confused look on his face (because he thought they were going to talk to them about there honeymoon)
Nahar: bhiasa.. bhabhisane to kaha tha ke aapko honeymoon ka bare mai baat karni thi.. to pheer aap kaam ka bare mein… baat kar rahe hain..
Brijesh: Nahar I didn't know you were in a hurry to go on your honeymoon (jokingly)
Nahar: blushing
Tara and Brijesh are laughing
Saloni: maine abhi talak mummyji ko phone nahi kia..
Brijeish: Saloni mai aur Nahar baat kar rahe the ke tum dono aaj unse mil ao
Saloni: theek hai.
Tara; Saloni you should pack warm cloths because it's cold in Switzerland
Tara laughing
Brijiesh, ok so you guys should get back to packing now..
Nahar: yea ok (starts to walk towards the stairs)
Brijiesh: Nahar whats the hurry.. (laughing)
Saloni: thank you bhaisa and tara bhabi again
Brijiesh: No problem
Tara hugged saloni and she went upstairs
Brijesh: saloni kitni achi ladki hai na
Tara: yea, Nahar aur Saloni ki jodi kiti sajati hai na..
Brijiesh: humari bhi to koi kum nahi hai (hugging tara)
Tara blushing
Nahar's rooom
When Saloni entered she saw him sleeping
Saloni: (in her mind) kitna cute lagtaa hai.. I wish I could go pull his cheeks
Nahar: who was not sleeping but actually watching Saloni.. in his mind ( aw look how she's looking at me she's in love with me for sure!.. and why wouldn't she be I'm so handsome)
Saloni started putting her saris in a suit case. When she remembered that Tara had told her to pack warm cloths..
Saloni started imaging Nahar and her in Switzerland .. walking.. and when she got cold Nahar putting his coat around her.. when all of a sudden everything went blank.. Nahar had come up behind saloni and put his hands on her eyes to try to scare her.
Saloni: I thought you were sleeping
Nahar: I was but when you came in I woke up
Saloni: ( in her mind) so he might have seen me look at him..
Nahar: kya soch rahi ho?
Saloni: kuch nahi
Nahar: well when we get to Switzerland I have a friend who lives there, she's my childhood friend and I want you to meet her she's soo sweet.
Saloni: (sarcastically) I'm sure she is..
Nahar talked and talked about how the girl and him were always partners for everything..
Saloni pretended she wasn't paying any attention to what Nahar was saying to her .but inside she had a feeling she never felt before .. was she feeling jealous?!?!?

ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
very good job deepali.
munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
wow that was soo good Clap Clap Clap Hmmm i think Saloni might just be falling for Nahar i guess only Ramas can tell us weather that is true or not.

Continue soon Tongue cant wait till the honeymoon Big smile
desi chic IF-Sizzlerz
desi chic
desi chic

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
keep 'em comin'... Wink
dc
shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
love the story... keep coming please.... Clap Clap
ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 6:14pm | IP Logged

Episode 11

Saloni: checks everything she packed and still angry.

Nahar: Saloni hume thodi der me niklna hai bhai sub
check karlo.
Saloni is trying to close her suitcase but it is overstuffed and won't close.

Nahar Lao mai band karta hun. Saloni nahi mei kar sakti hun.

Nahar trying to close the suit case presses saloni's hand so hard, she screams O maa.

Nahar: Sorry Saloni maine aap ka hath dekha nahi. dard ho raha hai. Lao dekhe.  He grabs her hand about to kiss her hand Saloni still angry pulls her hand and says  i am fine.

They check in and get on the plane. saloni had never traveled by plane . So she is so scared. trying to put brave front.

Nahar : Saloni sab thik hai. Itna pasina kyo ho raha hai.

saloni :mujhe bahut dar lagta hai. maine kabhi plane se travel nahi kiya.

Nahar takes her hand in his and tells her main hoon na kuch nahi hoga. He ties her seattbelt and puts his hand on Saloni's right shouder .
Saloni aap apna sir mere kandhe par rakhe sone ki koshis karo. saloni  puts her head on Nahar's shoulder and closes her eyes and goes to sleep.

After she wakes up Nahar is still awake and rubbing her right  shoulder gently.

Saloni to nahar : aap so jaiye.
Nahar mai thik hu. Kaisi neend ayi aapko saloni. Ab ye thoda wine lelo acha rehega. he foreces her to eat some food along with wine.

At the airport Nilima Nahar's childhood friend comes with her husband Ravi. She hugs nahar real hard. Nahar introduces Saloni to nilima. Nilima looks at her with a disgust. saloni doesnot like it.They goto Nilima's house and have lunch. Nilima tries to put down Saloni everyway she can. Her husband supports her.

saloni: ab hum hotel chale. Mujhe neend aati  hai.
Nahar to nilima : hum aapko dinner ke liye le jana chahte hai. sham ko milenge.

They reach the hotel. Nahar  rests little. saloni could not sleep so she  looks at Nahar thinking

Kaisa cute  adorable teddy bear jaisa dikhta hai .  jee karta hai gale laga kar choom loo. Kitna Khayal rakha plane me khud soya nahi. Magar mujhe sulaya. kaisa pyara natkhat sa dikhta hai. Mai bhi kitni paagal hu kahe diya naam ke pati patni hai hum. jaisi shaadi gudda guddi ka khel ho.  Lagata hai mujhe sach me Nahar's pyar hone laga hai. are ye sochte he mera dil kitni jorose dhadkne laga hai. Kash Nahar abhi Jaag na jaye.  Verna puchega kya hua. Saloni man hi man me sharmane lagi thi ke Nahar jag gaya.

Nahar wakes  up they go out  for sightseeing.

In the evening they meet  Nilima and Ravi at fancy indian restarunt. they have a dinner dance floor bar everything in that restaurant. They place order Nilima grabs Nahar and they start dancing. Ravi ask Saloni. Saloni denies then unwillingly  goes. Ravi tries to misbehave. saloni tells him . I have a pain in my legs i can't dance. Nilima gets closer to Nahar every chance she gets. saloni is very angry. Nahar kind of enjoys. But when he sees Saloni's face red   tells Nilima.

Nahar to Nilima: chalo khub enjoy kiya ab chale.
On the way

nahar to Saloni:aapko bura laga maine nilima ke sath dance kiya. Dekho bhai aap hi meri patni ho. Mujhe kisi aur se koi rishta nahi. Ab honymoon per aye hai to thoda  sa mushkura do. verna sub ko lagega mai aapko jabardasti yaha laya hoo.  He starts ticklng Saloni. She starts laughing.

They get to hotel. saloni has something in her mind. She wants to prove she can dance better than Nilima. She quickly goes in bathroom and changes in this beautiful red odhni and golden  ghaghra choli. she starts cd player and start dancing on the song : Palko ki chilman uthegi nahi. nahar coulnot believe his eyes. This simple looking girl dancing like a lightning. and her expression and latke zatke. he is totally memerized. The next song comes on kajra re  kajra re tere kare kare naina

Saloni drops her odhni and dances like aishwarya and Nahar is totally behaving like a drunk and staring at her. She stops dancing and shuts cd player. Nahar still behaving like drunk sitting still. with his mouth open. eyes wide. Saloni puts back her odhni and goes close to him

Nahar : Saloni Kya mei Indralok mai hoo. Mere Samne Urvashi Apsara nach rahi hai.  Ye sapna hai ya sach. Agar Sapna hai to kabhi jagna nahi chahta.   Pinch me. saloni pinches him very  hard.
Nahar screams.  He grabs her and carries her in his  arms.

to be continued

Edited by ramas - 31 March 2006 at 11:32pm
DeepaliC Goldie
DeepaliC
DeepaliC

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
that was really good ramas! Thumbs Up

Go to top