Saat Phere (Saath Phere)
Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

FanFic SAATHPHERE (Page 89)

sakhi IF-Dazzler
sakhi
sakhi

Posted: 10 January 2007 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi chic

Balle Balle... Oye hoye kuriyo, you guys are rocking the forum with this one!! ClapClapClap

Sakhi,
Great epi hun!! Very clear and emotional. Hats off to you girl! ClapClap

Mind if I write next ladies?

Cheers,
dc    

Thanks.....Its my 1st attempt on writing a story script.....and  kind of joosh was their...lets see whether I can keep up that joosh ...Embarrassed

sakhi IF-Dazzler
sakhi
sakhi

Posted: 11 January 2007 at 8:06am | IP Logged
where is next post yaar...whose going to post ...Di aap bole tho mai lekhu next episode ...its so dull for last 2-3 days...
shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 11 January 2007 at 10:19am | IP Logged
sakhi....

I think dc is writing the next one ...she will post soon.....I hope....

desi chic IF-Sizzlerz
desi chic
desi chic

Posted: 11 January 2007 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

Okie, so I'm here! Sorry, It was so late... Ouch For those of you who know me you know, but those who don't, I tend to proceed slowly with these things so please bear with me... I for some reason just rambled on, and I ask for forgiveness. Sorry for any boredom, and no snoring! LOL

What Epi number is this? Confused... Oh God Neet, get with the program! LOL

Flashback:
A look outside the slightly open window would make an observer notice the depth of the night; a glance in the room would indicate the same. The only light was that of the moonlight, which had peeked through the wavering drapes.

She flipped from one side to the other in frustration. What a strange night it was. Often she had no problem in sleeping, but for some reason, today was different. The night's stillness did not hinder the excitement she felt inside. Perhaps it was the news of the coming of the third person to complete their family. Hers and Nahar's. The doctor had recently confirmed, as a matter of fact had just confirmed today, that she was a mother-to-be. God knows, she had a hard time trying to control the urge to dance until she dropped. It was one of those things that one could just not express in words.

Instinctively, a smile formed itself on her face as her right hand slid down to where the product of her love resided. In some random moment, she realized that tomorrow there was a pooja to be held to thank God for his invaluable gift, and she had many preparations to do. Quickly, she closed her eyes. But not without a look over at her apparently peacefully sleeping companion. He appeared to be so oblivious, but there was calmness on his handsome face, as softness. Again, a sweet smile played on her luscious lips. Smacking her head slightly, she lay back down. As she turned to face the other side, Nahar's eyes opened, with Saloni unaware.

Five minutes passed… Ten minutes… Eleven… Twelve… But sleep was being rather stubborn today. Letting out a frustrated sigh, she sat up. Holding the little pillow to her chest, she stared somewhere into the darkness… At some point, her thoughts drifted… Running passed memory lane… First encounter with Nahar Singh… The out-goings… The marriage… The struggles… Those sweet moments… The doctor's announcement…

The sudden brightness made her shield her blinded eyes. Nahar sat up next to her, his supportive hand on her shoulder, his face distorted in immense concern. "Saloni, kya baat hai? Kabse dekh raha hoon, tum soh nahin rahi ho." (Saloni, what is wrong? I've noticed for a while now that you are not sleeping.) "Nahar, pata nahin, mujhe neend hi nahin aa rahi?!" (Nahar, I'm not able to sleep!!) The childish whine in her voice made him smile. Gently, he moved his fingers so to remove the lost hairs from her face, which distorted his view. With an utterly straight face, "Accha, chalo mein tumhe lohri sunna tah hoon." (Ok, I'll sing you a nursery rhyme). His laughter didn't make things better. She smacked his shoulder, "Nahar?!…" Seeing the truth in her long face, his eyes twinkle again in deep concern. "Saloni… tum teekh to ho na?" (Saloni… are you alright?). His fetching face was rippled with genuine worry, the crease marks now deepening. Taking hold of his arm and laying her head on his shoulder she does not make an effort to calm him, "Nahar, teekh hi toh mein nahin hoon… Kuch baatein karte hai na." (Nahar, I'm not fine… Lets talk.) His eyes unintentionally fall upon the digital clock set on the table not to far off. 1: 43 am it reads. An unexpected yawn slips from his mouth as he opens it to speak. "Saloni, subha ke do bajna ko aaye hai, aur tum…" (Saloni, its almost two in the morning and you…) Lifting her head instantly, but still holding onto his arm she interupts, "Nahar, mujhe neend nahin aa rahi toh mein kya karun. Aur aap hai ke…" (Nahar, I cannot fall asleep. And you're…). Holding up his hands in a gesture of giving up, and then holding his ears, his eyes and lips plead forgiveness. And who could not give into that?

An hour passed as they talked endlessly about the past… their fateful union… their inextinguishable love… The inevitable future… the completion of their family. Between, they discovered a lot more about each other, delving into realms they perhaps themselves had yet to become familiar with. At some point, their lips stopped moving and the stillness spoke for them… Out of some intent she had not even known, Saloni obliviously asked, "Nahar, agar kabhi kisi wajase mein aapse door…" (Nahar, if I ever have to leave…) Her eyes were distant. The sentence was never to be completed. His hand covered her lips. Their eyes met. "Khabardaar… Saloni, hum aur tum kabhi alag ho hi nahin sakte. Kyun ki Saloni Nahar se hai, aur Nahar… apni Saloni se." (Be warned… Saloni, you and I can never separate. Because Saloni is with Nahar, and Nahar exists… with his beloved Saloni.) He felt her kiss his palm and flash her tempting smile.

In a rejuvenated excitement, she gets up as now they are laying down. He too sits up as she takes hold of his arms once again. "Nahar, hum… antakshri khel te hai!" The enthusiasm in her voice made him groan. Sleep irritated his eyes momentarily, but seeing her glowing face, all seemed to disappear with the fading night…
End Flashback

"Tumko… sirf tumko. Humne chaha, chahat ki kasam… Tum bin, agar jeena… Para humko… marjaayenge hum.. Dil hai tumhara, dharkan tumhari… Tere liye hai, saansein humari. Hooo, itna hai kehna… Sungh rehna sanam… eheeey, ahaaahaa…" Her melodious voice rang in his ears… Faintly in the distant, he heard some foreign voice. Gradually it came into focus. Looking up in a haze, he could only manage a startled "huh…?" His voice choked, no other words could be made possible. He had been so excited seeing his children. Saloni was said to be fine, everything was great. He felt as though the world's happiness lay at his feet… And then a nurse's voice somehow slid past his deaf ears. "Dr. Rai, please aap room number 216 mein aah jaaye, patient ki tabeeyat achanak kharab hogayi hai…"

216? That was Saloni's room he realized in horror. His eyes widened as the ground began to slip slowly from beneath his feet. Leaving the children with the others, he turned desperately to the doctor who apprehensively told him that his wife's state had suddenly deteriorated. He was rooted to the ground, every sense as if lost its ability. Time stood fiercely still as his heart beat in ardent passion… He couldn't lose her now… Never…

Coming back to the moment, he realized the nurse was really trying to attain his attention. "Dekhiye, aapki patni ki halat kuch post-delivery complications ki wajase bahut kharab hogayi hai. Is liye hume operation karna par raha hai. Kyun ki situation kuch nazuk hai, hume in papers par aapke signatures chahiye." (Listen, your wife's health has suddenly faltered due to some post-delivery complications and therefore we have resorted to an operation. Because the situation is rather uncertain and risky, we require your signitures on these papers.) He stared at the papers numbly, as if trying to understand this test of fate. Why her? He thought in anxiety. What did she ever do to anyone? No answer… His family looked on helplessly as he took the papers… There was a gentle breeze playing in the air, which threatened to scatter all… For a moment he sat there, looking at the text blankly… Thinking… Wondering how casually the nurse handed them to him. It was perhaps an unfortunate every-day event for her, but for him… It was the equivalent of signing his life over… Gently, he brought forth a shaky hand, a pen held beneath the fingers…

Comments/Compliments/Criticisms all welcome! Awaiting your responses as I haven't written for this ff in a while!

Cheers,
dc

Edited by desi chic - 12 January 2007 at 12:05am
desi chic IF-Sizzlerz
desi chic
desi chic

Posted: 12 January 2007 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Alright, so...

What will happen to Saloni?
Will she get better soon?
What went wrong?
When will NS be able to share their new found joy?

Only the next writer can tell you! So watch this space ladies and gentlemen!! Wink

Cheers,
dc
ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 12 January 2007 at 6:59am | IP Logged
very nicely writen episode. way to go. loved every part of it. Clap Clap
sakhi IF-Dazzler
sakhi
sakhi

Posted: 12 January 2007 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Nice episode ...beautifully You wrote how his dream broke by a nurses voice....I could feel that scene... Clap
shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 12 January 2007 at 7:57am | IP Logged
dc....

nice very nice Clap .....

just briliant to use a flashback....

so who is next.....

Go to top