India-Forums

Saat Phere (Saath Phere)
Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

FanFic SAATHPHERE (Page 86)

sakhi IF-Dazzler
sakhi
sakhi

Posted: 07 January 2007 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Wow that sounds great...Ramas...welcome India9....

ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 07 January 2007 at 9:28am | IP Logged
sakhi post it now. I cannot send pm's they are not going thru. SP forum is taking lot of time loading.

Edited by ramas - 07 January 2007 at 9:40am
shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 07 January 2007 at 10:15am | IP Logged
heee..... where is the epi..... waiting.....sakhio please post.....

welcome india9.... thanks form joining us.....
sakhi IF-Dazzler
sakhi
sakhi

Posted: 07 January 2007 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
My  Hearty thanks to Raksha di aka Ramas who has kept this fan fic. story started by Munizaaa  ( who left her story in between )but Raksha di kept it alive by writing for us.  and going so nicely and giving chance to budding writers like  me .Raksha di  helped me so much and offered me the chance to write and proof read my story....Thank you once again Raksha di ..Thank you all for accepting me as a member of your story writing team.Hope you all enjoy reading my writing.
                                                      Last Episode ........
Doctor: Aapki wife ke case mai kuch complications hai, bachcha ulta ho gaya hai Abhi kuch kahe nahi sakte. Abhi cesarean karma padega. Situation kafi serious lagti hai

Nahar: Saloni theek to hogi? And after saying that he breaks down. Bhabho and aditi comforts him. All family members are in waiting room anxiously awaiting news.

Episode Begins

All family members are tensed. Bhabo looks up from Aditi's shoulder and see Nahar is missing..she goes in search of Nahar and see him standing in front of the Goddess Durga's Idol kept in the Lobby of the hospital and crying...
Nahar : Ma tum to bahut nirali ho ...Tum kyu Saloni ko aisa kasht de rahi ho..( you are so great god why are u giving saloni so much trouble...) Wo to ...and starts crying...
Bhabho seeing this comes and pats him and consoles him saying : Devi Ma paar bharosa karo...sab theek ho jayega...Doctor hai na...( Everything will be ok Doctor is their)
Just then Nahar's cell rings. It's from Brijesh
Brijesh : how is saloni?.What did the doctor say?
Nahar : Bhaisa they have taken her for operation...The doctors are performing the operation.
Brijesh : Nahar take care of yourself and Dheeraj rahko mai Dheer ke ana ke bad hospital aata hu.( I will come to hospital as soon as Dheer comes back..you dont worry.)
Inside Operation Theater
They show Saloni's operation is going on the doctor is tensed and tells the nurse to arrange for blood as she seems very weak and has lost lot of blood as she was bleeding when they brought her in .When The Nurse comes out of operation theater to get the blood from Blood bank...
Nahar rushes to the Nurse and says.....
Nahar : Meri Biwi kaisi hai ?
Nurse: Have patience, she needs blood, let me go and get her the blood fast.and goes off.......
Nahar falls on his knees and tears start dripping. He cries like a small kids waiting for his mom to come and hug him Seeing this bhabho Tries to consoles him.

Inside the operation theater
Doctor gives a baby boy to Nurse and she cleans it and shows it to half awake Saloni who smiles and says He is just like me and faints and doctor checks her pulse and starts the blood IV.

Outside the cell phone rings and Nahar sees Saloni's home number on it and gets tensed and tells Bhabho
Nahar to Bhabho: ab kya karoo Unhe kya bataoun.(What to do ,what should I tell them)
Bhabho : talk to them and tell them the truth they are her parents.
Nahar takes the call......
Nahar : Khamba kani papji...
Dad : Ghani khamba dhamadji..Saloni kaise hai,woh phone kyu nahi utha rahi hai...Saab heek to hai.(Exchange greetings and says how is saloni ,why is she not picking her phone ,is she alright.)
Nahar : Papaji,hum hospital me hai doctor c-section kar rahe hai saloni ka ..kyuki bhacha ulta ho gaya tha aur bleeding ho raha tha...(Father we are in hospital as Saloni was bleeding and doctor is doing C-Section)..and starts crying and drops the phone...Aditi picks the phone and Gives the hospital Name.

Just then the Nurse comes out and shows a baby Boy to Nahar and says...
Nurse: badhai ho beta hua hai.( Congrats you have a baby boy).
Nahar : how is my wife? can I see her now?
Nurse : Doctor is taking care of her, she is very weak otherwise she is fine. .You can see her as soon as she is shifted to the room.
Nahra: Takes the baby in hand and looks at the baby with so much love in his eyes and tears of hapiness drops from his eyes.
Aditi comes and says: hame bhi dekhane do ( let me see and hold him) and takes the baby from Nahar'rs hand .
Nahar: sambalkar and they all laugh.
Nahar asks the Nurse again : meri biwi kaisi hai?

Just then they hear an announcement senior doctor to operation theater # 2..The Nurse looks up and says oh God! and runs inside the operation theater. .Nahar , Bhabho and Aditi look up at the NUmber on the operation theater # 2 and get Tensed and try to look inside the theater but couldn't see anything Just then the senior doctor rushes in Pushing them away and they all look at him and call doctor but he sprints in without even looking at them.
Just then Brijesh and Saloni's parents come and Nahar says: Papaji ..Saloni meri saloni...and cries on Narpat's shoulder and bhabho also cries Gives the baby to saloni's mom.and brijesh and Salonis parent all look at the baby and then ask how is saloni.?..Nahar says we don't know another senior doctor just went in..

Inside The operation theater.
They show the heart beat of saloni is dropping and doctor Sahil is now doing the operation and he then lays a happy shrugg...haaaa and hands a baby to the Nurse and Takes his gloves off and the other doctor is now doing the stiching and cleaning..Doctor sahil goes over to Saloni's side who is half awake and shows the baby girl in the Nurses hand and says she is the one who gave us all the fright...and Saloni gives a faint snile and says where is Nahar and faints off. The doctor says She is weak give her another bottle of blood and keep her in observation till tomorrow morning and takes the baby from nurse and says I will show them the baby You go and help the doctor and comes out with the baby.
Nahar and other stand up and look at the doctor ,
Doctor : who is Nahar?
Nahar holding his baby boy ... is very tensed and looks at the doctors face and seems to see nothing else...he is shocked with tension ...He comes forward
Nahar : Mai Nahar hu ...Meri patni Saloni ...Wo..Use...Doctor...Saloni ....
Doctor : smiles and says she is alright but she will be under observation till tomorrow ,You can meet her as soon as she is shifted to her room and Shows the baby girl .......
Nahar looks at the baby the doctor is holding and realizes he has twins...and smiles with happiness and takes the baby from the doctors in other hand..and turns around and shows to everyone ...He looks so sweet carrying the twins...
Doctor pats him on the shoulder and leaves.
Nahar to his family : Muje ...muje beta aur beti ......dono....ek saath......Bhaisa muje judwa.....bhabho...papaji...aditi ..and coudnt control his tears of happiness flows down his cheeks, say's... ...Hamare ........Nihar aur Shruthi........                                                   
                                              Episode Ends....
Hope you all enjoyed it.....
Read in next episode Dose Saloni gets better .........

Edited by sakhi - 07 January 2007 at 5:03pm
.:Ashi:. IF-Rockerz
.:Ashi:.

Posted: 07 January 2007 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
aaaw that was such a sweet episode...how nahar was like wow i have a daughter and son Big smile !!! i can imagine him crying....thats cho chweet Embarrassed ! that was a really wonderful episode. Btw hats off to you because you took extra time to write in everything in english. anyways that was a really great episode. Clap Clap Clap

btw who's Munizaaa? Confused

Edited by punjabi_kuri36 - 07 January 2007 at 4:13pm
ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 07 January 2007 at 4:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by punjabi_kuri36

aaaw that was such a sweet episode...how nahar was like wow i have a daughter and son Big smile !!! i can imagine him crying....thats cho chweet Embarrassed ! that was a really wonderful episode. Btw hats off to you because you took extra time to write in everything in english. anyways that was a really great episode. Clap Clap Clap

I am glad you asked that question. Muni started this fanfic and lost interest. so she  left forum and this  fanfic. But this fan fic is special to me because this is where my writing began  so i kept it alive from episode 4 on. I Lined up writers and tell them when they can write and  I trained few on this fanfic. I asked gurprit to put in info mansion so it won't be lost.Muni had lost intrest and abandoned it long ago saying she has no inetrest or time.

Edited by ramas - 07 January 2007 at 4:23pm
ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 07 January 2007 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
great job sakhi. Clap Clap you write like a seasoned writer. thoroughly enjoyable episode way to go. shuruat aisi hai to aage aage kya hoga!!!!!!!!!! Tongue Clap Clap kya dhmake dar episode likha hai. 

Edited by ramas - 07 January 2007 at 5:29pm
.:Ashi:. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 January 2007 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramas

Originally posted by punjabi_kuri36

I am glad you asked that question. Muni started this fanfic and lost interest. so she  left forum and this  fanfic. But this fan fic is special to me because this is where my writing began  so i kept it alive from episode 4 on. I Lined up writers and tell them when they can write and  I trained few on this fanfic. I asked gurprit to put in info mansion so it won't be lost.Muni had lost intrest and abandoned it long ago saying she has no inetrest or time.

aaaw that sounds kind of harsh that she has no interest or time (no offense). Ohh...so this is where you started writing?Smile...wow thats really special. hats off to you too b/c you kept it alive and b/c of you, i get to read these amazing episodes from wonderful people!!!Big smile

Go to top