Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

India-Forums

Saat Phere (Saath Phere)
Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

FanFic SAATHPHERE (Page 82)

12234 Senior Member

Posted: 21 November 2006 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
all you guys are soooooooooooooo sweet! Thanks!

ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 27 November 2006 at 8:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by 12234

all you guys are soooooooooooooo sweet! Thanks!

thanks Nita for wrting beuatiful  episode.

Edited by ramas - 27 November 2006 at 8:48pm
ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 27 November 2006 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Shali is writing the next episode. Shali dear we are wating for your episode now.
shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 15 December 2006 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
oke everybody....
sorry it toke so long but finaly it's here.... a new epi... hope you all gone like it....
lots off love .....shali.....

Recap: Nahar goes out and tells everyone. They are all very happy to hear the good news. Come rushing and congratulate Saloni. Bhabho tells her to rest and kisses her head. Saloni is bar hume khayal rakhna hai. She then tells Brijesh to bring sweets.

Brijesh walks up to saloni and bends down to kiss her on the forehead: Saloni, aaj tum ne hum sab ko, duninya ki sabse badi khushi di hai. Hamera ghar ka chirage ane wala hai. Beta hoon ya beti. Hume iska intezar hain. As he holds her tara's eyes get moist, and she says: ha saloni aaj tum ne hume woh khushi di hai, jiska hum sab ko intezaar tha. tumhare aane se yeh ghar khushions se bhar geya. And she Hugs saloni also.

Then all off them leave the room so saloni may rest. Nahar and brijesh leave for office and bhabho and tara are going to the mandir to pray for the unborne child. In the mandir tara is feeling a bit sad. Bhabho see the expression on her face and asks her: kya huwa tara. Tum itni udas kyon ho?. Kuch nahie bhabho, saloni ki ma banane ki khushi to hain par aapna kami samne agayi.

Bhabo understands tara's feelings, and says: tumharie ye baat to sehi nahi hai, brijesh tumse bahut   pyar karta hain, our who sirf tumhari khushi chahata hai. Lekin bhabo, hum ne brijesh ko aulad ka khushi nahie di. Hamara rista adhura hai. Our jab tak mai usko santan ka sukh nahie deti tab tak hamara pyar our shaadi adhure hain. Then she walks away. Bhahbo is feeling very sad for her.

In the evening, everybody is gatheedr in the livingroom, except tara. Bhabho tells them about the conversation, everybody is feeling sad and brijesh decides to talk to her and goes to their room. Tara is lying on the bed and her eyes where filled with tears. Brijesh sits next to her and gently wipes her tears away. Tara then embrace him and starts crying more.

Tara, muhje maloom hai ke tum upset kyon ho. Par ek baat hamesha yaad rakna, mere zindagi me tumhara saath kafi hain or tumhara pyar meri himaat hai. Ek aulaad muhje itne khushi nahie de saakta hain, jo tum de rahi ho. ur iske baat tum kabhi aansoo nahie behawogi. Tum or sirf tum importent ho Aur kuch nahie. Ek aulad ki bager may jee loga par tumhare bager nahie.

After saying this he hugs her and tara is feeling a bit cheered up, but her pain is still there. After a few minutes saloni and nahar knock on the door and they enter the room after getting permission. Saloni: tara bhabi aap kyon itni dukhie hai, kya hamara khushy aap ka nahie hai. Yah, je baatcha aap ka nahie hai. Aap ne to khuth kaahaa hai ke hamara khushi is ghar me ane wali hai. Kya hamara santaan aapka kutch nahie hai.

Tara burst out in tears and hugs saloni. Nahie saloni maar yeh matlaab nahie tha. Mujhe maf karma, agre maine tumharie feelings ko hurt kya.lekin mera yeh matlaab bilkul nahie tha. Is khushy na sirf mera kami ko dikhlayaa hai. Our haan tumhare baacha mera hi hoga.. ager tum Deviki tu main yashodha….saloni and nahar are very pleased to hear that and leave the room.

Brijesh hugs tara very tight. And tara smiles at him. He then tells her to get ready. Tara ask him why. Brijesh ooks at her and smiles very naughty. Aaj biwi ke saath kuch romance karne ki mood main hoon. Tara bluses and then try's to release herself for his embrarce but brijesh holds her back in his arms and says : kya izzate milegi. Tara place her face in his neck and very shy anwers a Yes….

The up coming months nahar is jumping in action for saloni little wishes. Saloni makes him run in the middle off the night for ice-cream or some paani puri. Her mood is changing by the minutes and he is very scared for her. So he tries to make sure she is very comfortable. The rest off the family member are laughing at nahar and enjoying the whole drama.

And each day saloni makes a phone call to nahar at his work. Brijesh is teasing nahar a lot.

The godbharai is coming up and everybody is preparing and decorating they house. Just as tara is getting down from saloni's bedroom she feels dizzy. tara falls unconcius and falls for the stairs….ambika and bhabho run over for help. aditi calls up brijesh at his office and nahar talks to the doctor.

The dcktor tells nahar to come to the hospital with tara. he tells nahar that tara went for a check up just a few day's ago and he is going to ask for the test results. brijesh is send to the hospital and meets up with tara and nahar. as they enter the office off the doctor. the look on the doctors face scars them off.

What has happened with tara.

Will it be a good or a bad news….

The next writer will tell you that……

note: special thanks raksha....

12234 Senior Member

Posted: 15 December 2006 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
yes! i'm the first one to comment. Amazing episode! I loved it. You are very talented shali. i've read your previous episodes but i've never had a chance to comment. I really liked the way you built up suspense and then in the end you made tara faint. I think she's pregnant but it's up to the next writer to decide that? By the way who's turn is it? Back to the episode. Very family-oriented and tradition. I really like how nahar was making midnight trips for ice cream and pani puri! poor guy must be exhausted! LOL Very sweet episode! I really liked it! Clap

Love,
Nita
ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 15 December 2006 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
shali loved the episode and the way you describe Tara's true feelings kind of jelaousy and kind of helplessness. Clap Clap very good and well written episode. Big smile

Edited by ramas - 15 December 2006 at 8:07pm
shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 16 December 2006 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
nita and raksha....

thank you both very much for this lovely comment....
very glad to hear that you like the way I write....

lots off love
shali
12234 Senior Member

Posted: 16 December 2006 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shali

nita and raksha....

thank you both very much for this lovely comment....
very glad to hear that you like the way I write....

lots off love
shali

since you write really nice, we can't resist telling you. You write wonderfully shali, i'm sure that anyone who's reads what you write would like it instantly.

Go to top