Saat Phere (Saath Phere)
Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

FanFic SAATHPHERE (Page 81)

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 21 November 2006 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by 12234

Oh my god! Thank you, you guys! I really appreciate your writing and I don't know what to say. Good luck shali with you next episode, I can't wait. and desi chic my writing doesn't even compare with the great writings of you, rakshadidi, and shali and all the great fanfic writers out there. I'm just a beginner and I'm glad you liked it but i still have far to go in making my stories really enjoyable like you and other established writers do. Remember Neetu, you owe me an episode, soon! Also, shali can't wait for your episode. I'll bet it will be great. I'm sorry if I spoiled the ending of this epsidode but i didn't know what else to do. Once again, thank you everyone for encouraging me and giving me a chance! :)

oh nita, my dear if a writer cant change the end or continue then what is the use to share this FF.......

we are here all to write or read and most important to have fun.....and that is what we going to have.....so don't worry.....

I will try to write something but till now I havend got a clue.... so will think about it.... and please nobody have high expectation off it.....I will hate my self if I would let you down....

Edited by shali - 21 November 2006 at 1:36pm

12234 Senior Member

Posted: 21 November 2006 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shali

Oh my god! Thank you, you guys! I really appreciate your writing and I don't know what to say. Good luck shali with you next episode, I can't wait. and desi chic my writing doesn't even compare with the great writings of you, rakshadidi, and shali and all the great fanfic writers out there. I'm just a beginner and I'm glad you liked it but i still have far to go in making my stories really enjoyable like you and other established writers do. Remember Neetu, you owe me an episode, soon! Also, shali can't wait for your episode. I'll bet it will be great. I'm sorry if I spoiled the ending of this epsidode but i didn't know what else to do. Once again, thank you everyone for encouraging me and giving me a chance! :)

oh nita, my dear if a writer cant change the end or continue then what is the use to share this FF.......

we are here all to write or read and most important to have fun.....and that is what we going to have.....so don't worry.....

I will try to write something but till now I havend got a clue.... so will think about it.... and please nobody have high expectation off it.....I will hate my self if I would let you down....

you could never let us down. Even if you wrote the worst think ever in your opinion it would be amazing. Seriously, probably better than i could ever write. Think of something and post soon because i can't wait!
shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 21 November 2006 at 2:53pm | IP Logged

you could never let us down. Even if you wrote the worst think ever in your opinion it would be amazing. Seriously, probably better than i could ever write. Think of something and post soon because i can't wait!

nita.... thank you my dear....

but I am also angry at you now...... remember 1 thing: never underestimate yourself.... or com-per  yourself wit others.... because you are the best or will be....belief in yourself....like I believe in you....

12234 Senior Member

Posted: 21 November 2006 at 4:50pm | IP Logged

but I am also angry at you now...... remember 1 thing: never underestimate yourself.... or com-per yourself wit others.... because you are the best or will be....belief in yourself....like I believe in you....

Shali seriously I can't thank you more than to say THANK YOU! Don't be angry at me, i don't like when i disappoint people. LOL In the future i won't give you another oppurtunity at all to be mad at me. That's a PROMISE! Plus thank you for believing in me.
desi chic IF-Sizzlerz
desi chic
desi chic

Posted: 21 November 2006 at 5:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by desi chic

Nita... here you were complementing me... you're a chupi rustam... excellent work girl!! ClapClap... You're really good girl, you're writing is very clear and understandable. A job well done!! Clap

Uh huh... meri Shali ki baari... hmm... Something masaledaar is cooking... I can smell it Embarrassed...

Cheers,
dc

LOLLOLLOL......... oh god..... what have I done.....

my pyari Shali, woh dekhan baaki haiWink...LOL so hurry and post!

Don't worry, I just know it will have all the right ingredients... X2!!!

Cheers,

dc

desi chic IF-Sizzlerz
desi chic
desi chic

Posted: 21 November 2006 at 5:29pm | IP Logged

How can you hate someone so sweet... impossible!! and let me down, no ways.. Wink

dc

desi chic IF-Sizzlerz
desi chic
desi chic

Posted: 21 November 2006 at 5:30pm | IP Logged

but I am also angry at you now...... remember 1 thing: never underestimate yourself.... or com-per  yourself wit others.... because you are the best or will be....belief in yourself....like I believe in you....

Yep! Listen to her [to Shali]... she keeps me going!! gr8 motivation...Wink

dc

12234 Senior Member

Posted: 21 November 2006 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi chic

How can you hate someone so sweet... impossible!! and let me down, no ways.. Wink

dc

Thank you very much neetu! Don't let me down, I promised my friends that you would write a juicy, romantic episode soon. You can't let me down!

Go to top