India-Forums

Saat Phere (Saath Phere)
Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

FanFic SAATHPHERE (Page 80)

ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 18 November 2006 at 11:46am | IP Logged
We have found a new writer her name is Nita. She goes by 12234 id. She will be posting next epiosde shortly.

Edited by ramas - 18 November 2006 at 11:52am

12234 Senior Member

Posted: 20 November 2006 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
I'm not a very good writer. And this is my first shot at writing this fanfic. I hope you guys like it and i would really like to thank rakshadidi for giving me this oppurtunity.

The scene starts at the dinner table.

Bhabho: Bohot accha khana hai aaj.

Brijesh: Hain bilkul.

Nahar: Aare bhai jab saloni ne khana banaya hoga tub to achacha hi hoga na.

Saloni blushes and looks down

She starts eating and then stands up and runs.

All stand up

Nahar: Aare kya hua?

Bhabho: Nahar dekho to sahi.

Nahar goes to the bathroom and sees Saloni crying and throwing up.

Nahar: Kya hua Saloni.

Saloni: Pata nahi. Kuch thik nahi lagta or ji machalata hai.

Sobbing.

Nahar holds her and rubs her back. Kuch nahi hoga, bas ab rona bandh karo.

He takes her to the bedroom and tells her to lie down while he calls the doctor.

Nahar: Bas tum abhi aaram karo main doctor ko bulata hu.

Doctor: Kya hua Saloni? Kya hota hai.

Saloni: Pata nai magar hum sab kha rahe the aur phir bas achanak hi mujhe aisa ho gaya.

Doctor: Achacha, ab mere khyal se ya to khushkhabri hai ya tumhara khane main kuch ulta sidha aa gaya hai. Chalon dekhte hai.

Doctor checks her pulse and vital signs and then runs pregnancy test. Goes outside.

Nahar: Doctor sahib Saloni theekh hai na? Please tell me.

Doctor: Ha bilkul, mere khayal se to wo pregnant hi hai magar mujhe ye tests run karlke confirm karma hai.. Main tumhe results le liye subah me phone karata hum. Tab kak Saloni ka khayal rakhna, Use aaram ki zaroorat hai.

Nahar: thank you doctorsa.

Bhabho: Chalo sab theek to hai. Nahar tum saloni ka khyal rakho.

They all leave to go to sleep. Next morning the phone rings and Nahar runs to pick up.

Nahar: Hello mai Nahar.

Doctor: Naharji Mai ne jo tests run kiya wo positive hai Aapke liye khushkahabri hai Saloni pregnant hai. Uska khayal rakhna aur checkup ke ke liye meri secretary se appointment fix karma.

Nahar: Ji, shukriya.

Nahar runs into bedroom and picks saloni up from the bed and kisses her forehead.

Nahar: jaan Tum pregnant ho!!!! Humara baccha hone wala hai!!! Ab kaisa lagta hai?

Saloni feeling happy: Sach?! Main bohot khush hu. She kisses him and puts her head on his chest.

Nahar putting Saloni in the bed: Tum aram karo. Mai abhi aaya.

Nahar goes out and tells everyone. They are all very happy to hear the good news. Come rushing and congratulate Saloni. Bhabho tells her to rest and kisses her head. Saloni is bar hume khayal rakhna hai. She then tells Brijesh to bring sweets.

To be continued.
ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 20 November 2006 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
excellent writing Clap Clap A first try you are a very good writer Nita and indeed very good grip on Hindi wow!!! I can go on and on. Please everyone encourage Nita an excellent fanfic writer she deserves an applause. Clap
shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 20 November 2006 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
nita.....

welcome dear Big smile , I was waiting for your epi.... very well writen .... good job....

I will cont... form here.... lets see what will happen...

again dear great job Clap Clap Clap ....
desi chic IF-Sizzlerz
desi chic
desi chic

Posted: 20 November 2006 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Nita... here you were complementing me... you're a chupi rustam... excellent work girl!! ClapClap... You're really good girl, you're writing is very clear and understandable. A job well done!! Clap

Uh huh... meri Shali ki baari... hmm... Something masaledaar is cooking... I can smell it Embarrassed...

Cheers,
dc
shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 20 November 2006 at 4:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by desi chic

Nita... here you were complementing me... you're a chupi rustam... excellent work girl!! ClapClap... You're really good girl, you're writing is very clear and understandable. A job well done!! Clap

Uh huh... meri Shali ki baari... hmm... Something masaledaar is cooking... I can smell it Embarrassed...

Cheers,
dc

LOLLOLLOL......... oh god..... what have I done.....

12234 Senior Member

Posted: 20 November 2006 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Oh my god! Thank you, you guys! I really appreciate your writing and I don't know what to say. Good luck shali with you next episode, I can't wait. and desi chic my writing doesn't even compare with the great writings of you, rakshadidi, and shali and all the great fanfic writers out there. I'm just a beginner and I'm glad you liked it but i still have far to go in making my stories really enjoyable like you and other established writers do. Remember Neetu, you owe me an episode, soon! Also, shali can't wait for your episode. I'll bet it will be great. I'm sorry if I spoiled the ending of this epsidode but i didn't know what else to do. Once again, thank you everyone for encouraging me and giving me a chance! :)
ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 21 November 2006 at 7:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by 12234

Oh my god! Thank you, you guys! I really appreciate your writing and I don't know what to say. Good luck shali with you next episode, I can't wait. and desi chic my writing doesn't even compare with the great writings of you, rakshadidi, and shali and all the great fanfic writers out there. I'm just a beginner and I'm glad you liked it but i still have far to go in making my stories really enjoyable like you and other established writers do. Remember Neetu, you owe me an episode, soon! Also, shali can't wait for your episode. I'll bet it will be great. I'm sorry if I spoiled the ending of this epsidode but i didn't know what else to do. Once again, thank you everyone for encouraging me and giving me a chance! :)

Nita we appreciate you writing with us. Within 4-5 episodes you will be writing like us and that is my promise to you.

Please people post comments for our new Writer Nita.

Edited by ramas - 21 November 2006 at 7:39am

Go to top