Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

FanFic SAATHPHERE (Page 79)

*Anju* Goldie
*Anju*
*Anju*

Posted: 14 September 2006 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramas

Originally posted by *Anju*

muaaa thx ki kuch logon ne to mera baat suni thx for that epi it was great muaa count soonn honeys

Thanks anju dear tha tyou liked it . You know I will continue this one as long as I can. Now lets wait for Shali to reply as to how Saloni gets back to nahar.

LOLLOLheehehehhehhe oki

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 14 September 2006 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
I'm trying to write but gone take some time.... will try to post in a few day's...

he ' girl got to work....
ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 15 September 2006 at 8:56am | IP Logged

Hey Shali Darling
Take your time but come up with good scheme to get back with Nahar. Apne guru  ki ijjat rakhiyo. Make me proud dear. Big smile LOL LOL

Love Raksha

Edited by ramas - 15 September 2006 at 9:07am
shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 23 September 2006 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

My dear friends, here is the next part… hope you like it…. And please bear with my Hindi… sorry for the delay but due circumstance I wasn't to post sooner…..

So the last few day's Saloni was cursing ( in her mind ) Nahar and thought off a way to get back at him…. She found the answer….

Next morning she was planning everything, with Tara and brijesh…. When pia came back from her boarding-school… arre tum kab aayee…. Brijesh asking… Abhi bhaisa, aap loge ko surprise dene…. Lekin aap to Nahar bhaija ko surprise denge…. Kya mai aap ka kuch madat kar sakti hoon… Saloni and Tara hug her and included her in the plan…. And add more  to the whole plan…

Bhabo was listening form behind the pillars… She was against the whole plan…. But didn't want to stop them… As everybody was going their separated way's… she went to brijesh ..Beta tum sab kya karto ho.. Mere nahar ki gusha tum jaante ho.. or tum log phir… brijesh cuts her off… bhabo hum sirf kuch masti kar rehe hain…. Is me bura manane ki kyo baat nahi…. Hamara nahar aisa nahi hai… then he leaves for office…

In the evening everybody where sitting in the living room …chatting and enjoying them selves.. when nahar and brijesh came home… nahar brought some roses for his lovely wife and was about to hand them over, when Tara said to nahar… arre yeh kya.. roses kya phir poison ivy is me mix ki hai. Nahar stood still and said Nahi bhabi, mai phir kyon same mistake…. Brijesh : nahar tumharie bhabhi sirf tumko sata…… rehi hai….

Everybody then started to make fun of nahar, he was so embarrassed… then pia walked up to him…bhaiya yeh aap ne kia kiya saloni bhabhi ko poison ivy… and starts battering him … while he just stood still, thinking pia tum kab aayi …. Bhaiya , bhaiya kaha the  aap…. Nahar, tum kab aay… subha, school ki holiday hai is liye.. kitne din… sirf ek week bhaiya.. lekin aap is baar apna promise nibhana, bhooliyega mat… promise, koun sa promise…baisa, dekhiye na, bhaiya apna promise bhool gaye hai…Nahar, pia ko diya  promise….  maloom hai.. nahar hugs pia, and tells her that he didn't forgot his promise and he will  make sure it will be fulfilled.

The next day nahar took pia out shopping, saloni had refused to accompany them. At home Tara adiiti and Tara started the preparing for a puja for pia. Because she passed her exam's. The whole day nahar was running behind Pia shop in and out. Pia couldn't decide what she was going to wear. Nahar was getting irritated and was about to lose control. When pia finally selected a blue sari.

Back home, nahar tired lays down, when saloni ask him about the day. Saloni, tum auraton ka kya problem hai... pia mera dimag kha liya… ek shop  phir dusera... Mara sara din waist hogeya. Aaur tumhe patahe ke office mai kitne kaam pade. hai.. Meanwhile saloni was smiling, to aap ko pia se vaada nahie aerna chahiye na. After saying this Saloni went to the living room. Where she met Tara and pia. When the saw saloni smiling they burst out in laughter. Brijesh entered the house, yeh kya ho raha hai.  Saloni then told bhaisa that the first step in their plan was a success….

Next day nahar was about to leave for office when Tara ask him to help her out. And if he could go later... Nahar: ji bhabhisa, boiiyel ji kya kaam hai. Tara asks him to get some grocery. Nahar was stunned  by this request. Par bhabhisa ghar me itne naukar hai aap usko kyon nahie bhejti. Nahar, yeh sab kal ke puja ke liye hai. Inko gudh kharidna hain… after hearing this he went… during the whole day Tara called Nahar, each time adding more to the list…

Totally broken down nahar came back and again lay down in  his bed, saloni walked to him with a cup of tea and handed him that meanwhile saying: aap kitne thah gaye hai, aaj ziyada kaam tha office mai ( saloni pretending to know anything ). Nahar begins to complain about Tara, who had rushed him from one side off the town to anothrer side. And back again. He couldn't attend office today.

Meanwhile Brijesh came back for the office and asks Tara about nahar. Tara tells brijesh nahar had to do some shopping for her. Brijesh face turn red and calls  nahar. Nahar heard bhaisa shouting and came running to the living room. Kya huwa bhaisa, aap gusse me kyon hai.? Brijesh start to talk very nicely to nahar. Nahar agar tum ko kaam nahie kerna to office me aane ki zaroote nahie hai,. Tum ghar par bhaitho aur apni patni ke saath roz shopping karo. Muhje problem nahie hai. Nahar try's to explain but brijesh cuts him off and walks off to his room.

Nahar is very upset hearing brijesh's  harsh words, and walks off to his room. Tara and saloni give each other a look and brijesh enters the living room. They all look at each other and start laughing. Few minutes later pia also joins them. They are talking about the next move.

Nahar is walking up and down his room and keeps thinking how to patch up with bhaisa. And then decides to talk to him and apologize, and he walks to the living room and stops . He overhears them talking and how they are making him a fool. He walks back to his room his anger is burning, he wants to take revenge… but how…

They whole family is gathered in the garden ,Brijesh and pia are sitting and talking with bhabo, aditi and dheer. Tara and saloni are in the kitchen preparing the tea… Nahar still angry in his room, when saloni comes to call him to have tea with the family. Nahar looks at her and decides to join them. He walks into the garden and sees the Mali is busy with watering the plants. And then he looks at his family ( who are trying to hide there smiles ).

Nahar then walks to the Mali and take the hose and aims it on the gang They all shocked, jumping around and screaming at nahar . but he doesn't listens to them and keeps hosing them. After a few minutes he stops and looked at them… Aap logone na meri saath itni badi mazaak ki hai, to badla lene ai haq hai muhje. Everybody starts laughing and start to apologize to nahar… but nahar then says: mafi to de dunga par is sharaat ki idea kisne banaya. Everybody stops laughing and start looking at saloni. Saloni starts walking to the house. Nahar looks at saloni and slowly walks near her and then saloni start running, while the rest is laughing. Nahar grabs saloni lifts her up and walks in to the house straight towards their bedroom and throws her on the bed.

Saloni jumps up from the bed and tries to walk out the bed room. Nahar grabs her again lifts her up and throws her again on the bed. He looks at her saying: to ye tumharie sharaat thi. Ab iska badla to main lekar rehoonga. And starts undoing his shirt and throws it away and sits besides saloni grabbing her sari duppata and pulls it down. saloni looks into his eyes and see the passion burning. She opens her mouth to protest but nahar bends down and kisses her. She try's to protest but nahar doesn't listen and soon she is kissing him back.... ( oke guys, do I really have to write it down our do you all get the message )….

Next morning everything is ready for the puja and they are waiting for the pandit when saloni runs off to the bath room and throws up… Tara , bhabo and aditya following her and helping her. Nahar is worried and calls up the doctor….

So will this be a khush khabari our is she sick…. Next writer will tell you…….

NOTE: why shopping, believe me I no MAN  like doing that, it also goes for me

Edited by shali - 23 September 2006 at 2:52pm
ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 23 September 2006 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
shali way to go. nahar got his match very good episode indeed. Clap Clap Let us see who can do the next one.
shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 23 September 2006 at 3:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ramas

shali way to go. nahar got his match very good episode indeed. Clap Clap Let us see who can do the next one.

thank you, my dear raksha....

and thanks you... for helping my with my english and hindi....

thank you gurujie ..... ( you see I am trying to learnBig smile )

love,

shanta

desi chic IF-Sizzlerz
desi chic
desi chic

Posted: 23 September 2006 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
"WOW" Ladies!!!!!!!! ClapClap

Rakshaji, the dream sequence was fabulous!! Shali, you're too much!! Lmao!!!! LOLLOL

Loved it!!!!!!!

dc
ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 24 September 2006 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

Thanks Nitu from both of us lovely ladies.LOLLOL  Dekhona ye hamari Shali kaise apne guruki shaan badhha rahi  hai.Big smile Wow shali I am proud of you dear.Big smile

Nitu dear Are you interested in writing next episode? If you are let me know? Would love to have you back wrting with us.

Edited by ramas - 24 September 2006 at 2:16pm

Go to top