Posted: 10 September 2006 at 10:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Anju*

ab ahi na jaan is post mein LOL

anju, dont worry... still her gone help to save "the day"WinkLOL

ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 10 September 2006 at 10:43am | IP Logged
ok shali go ahead and do the next episode. would love to read how Nahar gets back.
shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 10 September 2006 at 11:11am | IP Logged
that is mean.....

your evil LOL .....

I mean next after yours.....

so you continue, first.....
ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 10 September 2006 at 11:18am | IP Logged

hey shali nakhre mat dikhao LOL LOL
tum janti mai kuch bhi likh sakti hun. maine socha tum likhogi pahele jaanu. thk hai mai hi likhti hun.

Edited by ramas - 10 September 2006 at 2:36pm
shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 10 September 2006 at 11:30am | IP Logged
thank you dear.....

and remember it doesn't matter how nahar gets back at saloni.... saloni will take revenge LOL LOL LOL ......
ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 10 September 2006 at 11:59am | IP Logged

episode

Since Nahar had to starve day before he is very upset. He is thinking of the scheme while getting ready for picnic.
They have lots of fun there dancing playing, good food and all. Nahar is tired and takes a nap. he has a dream about Saloni and him. In his dream he sees

He is ringing the doorbell of Saloni's house first time. Saloni opens the door

Saloni sings :AAp yaha aye kisliye.
Nahar reples: Shubhra ne bulaya is liye.(mai Nahar Hun)
Saloni: aye hai to kaam bhi bataiye.
Nahar: Na na pahele jara aap mushkuriaye
Saloni : muskhrane ki na koi baat hai ( Nahar aap pagal hai kya?)
Nahar: Dekhiye to kya haseen sham hai.
Nahar leaves. He can't sleep. He has fallen in love with Saloni.

Next day he returns and hope that saloni will open the door. He rings the door bell. Presto!  Saloni opens the door. and ask him again
Saloni: Aye hai to kaam bhi bataiye.
Nahar: kaam sidha sada hai
lena vapas mera dil hai, jo aapne churaya hai
Saloniji aapse shadi ka irada hai, shadi ka irada hai

Saloni: Shadi or tumse na baba na

shadi to barbadi hai(Saloni thinks this guy has gone totally crazy, I don't even know him. How can I marry him Besides I love Neel) .Nahar leaves.

Ambika listening to all this scolds Saloni and tells her he came to see shubhra. But since he likes you say yes to Nahar. so Shubhra can also get better husband.

Nahar is very adamant and does not give up and comes again  to see Saloni.
He asks Saloni to marry him. Saloni says ok but first you have to answer few questions. If I like the answers then I will marry you.

Saloni: Pyar to nibhoge ?
Nahar: Nibhounga puts his hand on his heart
Saloni: Bhool to na jaoga ?
Nahar: Na bhoolounga holds his ears
Saloni: Khana bhi pakoge ?
Nahar: pakounga folds his hands
Saloni: roj na sataoge ?
Nahar: Kabhi kabhi looking down
Saloni: bachocho ko bhi palonge ?
Nahar: paloonga puts his hand on his heart again

Saloni agrees to marry him finally and Nahar leaves very happy. They marry and leave happily ever after.

Saloni wakes him from his dream. Tells him :Dekhon waha kitne pyare phool khile hai muje kuch la dona please . Mujhe uchai se dar lagta hai  varna mai jati ab aap jaiyena. Now nahar is more upset. He thinks  I need to get back to you dear saloni. Waise bhi satati ho ab sapne me  bhi satane lagi ho. Mujhe kya joru ka gulam banana hai?  Ab mai tumhe maja chakata hun.

He tells her: Ok darling I will get them for you. he goes up and finds the flowers she want. In between he carefully puts posion ivy and makes a bunch and brings it back. He hands them to Saloni.
Saloni is very happy. These are very fragrant flowers so Saloni starts smelling them. She keeps smelling them again and again. Now Nahar is scared and tells her darling these are wild flowers so now put them down. They might have some bad reaction on you. But too late.

All of a sudden saloni starts itching on her nose, face and everywhere. Nahar 's joke turns into sad mistake. saloni starts screaming and crying. Nahar sits her down and puts cream on her. But saloni is still crying. Brijesh finds a bunch and sees poison ivy there and asks nahar: Nahar don't you know this is poison ivy? How can you give this to saloni? have you lost your mind?

Nahar: Saloni Bhaisa I am very sorry. I was just joking with saloni. I did not know it will hurt her this much and she will cry so much. Saloni I am so sorry. He hold his ears. Please forgive me.  If you want I can take poison ivy and rub on myself. He tries to get bunch. Saloni throws it far away and tells him . No its okay I am fine. But I will get you for this one dear.
Nahar find a hose there. He washes her hands feet and face. he hugs her and kisses her then applies cream again. and he  sees smile on her face

Late in the evening When they return home. Nahar goes out for a little while and returns with beautiful gift for Saloni. He asks Saloni to close her eyes. Then he puts  diamond necklace, earrings and bangles on her and ask her to open her eyes. Saloni opens her eyes to see this most beautiful set and thanks him and tells him she loves him very much.

Nahar: Jaan I love you very much. I am sorry I hurt you and made you cry today. It was so stupid of me to pull this kind of prank on you. But guess what, first you made me starve, then you didnot let me have my nap. Also you came in my dreams and tried to make me joru ka gulam.  All  those things made me upset and I did this idiocy. But I am sorry mujhe maaf karo baba. Saloni ask him about his dream then he tells her. They both laugh very hard.

Saloni hugs him and tells him :O nahar I love you so much. See how much you love me. Even in your dreams you are thinking about me. She kisses him on his lips  and they make love passionately.
To be continued

Edited by ramas - 10 September 2006 at 8:23pm
shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 10 September 2006 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

raksha before I continue reading.... first part about the dream is fabulous.....

Clap Clap Clap,

dear your great....
let me read the rest....

oke back: loved it.....

so now I will contin.

Edited by shali - 10 September 2006 at 2:12pm

Go to top