Saat Phere (Saath Phere)
Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

FanFic SAATHPHERE (Page 76)

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 16 August 2006 at 10:56am | IP Logged
hi all,

sorry to keep you waiting....but finaly my epi. again....hope you gone like it .... raksha thanks for being there..... big big kiss....

At 2 that night saloni woke up. She didn't find Nahar next to her and looked around in the room… she wasn't able to find Nahar and called for him... Yeh nahar kidhar chale gaya she thought… After a few minutes she decided to go back to the house. All dressed and after she checked her make-up she went back. The party was still going on… she looked around if nahar was there.

Tara saw saloni, she walked to her and ask her were she has been. Saloni all blushing answers: mai room me thi. Tara saw saloni blushing... Akele ya Nahar tumhare saath tha... Saloni couldn't look straight in Tara eyes… she mumble answers... but isn't able to ….. Then suddenly Nahar came from behind and said…. Yeh kya bhabhisa… hum to aap ke samne he… saloni tum kyon party chdr ke chali gayi thi. Saloni looked at nahar, couldn't believe what she was hearing…..totally stunned…. Tara started to laugh….and walked away…..

Saloni now mad at nahar looked at him…. Tum…. Hai mai kya kahu?….. She turns around and starts walking away… when nahar grabs her and pulls her besides him… aap chodona gussa…. Saloni tried to free her self but nahar was holding her hard. She looked at him, aapko mere mazaak oudane me mazaa aa raha hai…. Chorjye mujhe, aapse baat nahie kerni… Nahar looked down on her smiling… Ek dance ho jaje… Nahie dance nahie kerni, haath chodye and pulled to free her hand… and walked off…. Nahar keep standing there with a big smile and a naughty look in his eyes…..

The party finished and everybody went to bed… saloni didn't talked with nahar that night….In the morning after the puja. Bhabo ask Saloni to prepare the breakfast. Everybody is seated when saloni comes from the kitchen to serve the food…. Saloni sees nahar smiling at her but she gives him a nasty look back. Brijesh and the gang notice that and start grinning… saloni gives the food to everybody accept Nahar… Brijesh ask... Saloni nahar ko bhi nasta dena. Saloni: nahi bhaisa, un ki stomach ka problem hai, kal raat ko kuch jyaada drinks ho gaye the… is liye... aaj unko sirf juice he pinaa hoga…

Nahar looks up, can't believe what he is hearing... yeh … kab…. Saloni interrupts him… Aap ne to subha complain ki thi… Nahar sees the naughty smile appearing on saloni faces. She is getting even with him… he thinks... Brijesh. Ha nahar tum sirf juice he lena… Nahar: lekin bhaisa meri tabyaat aap thik….. na nahar, tumhe aaj sirf or sirf juice aur paani pina hoga…. Nahar gives saloni a nasty look and stands up from the dinning table and walks off…Saloni sits at the table and starts to serve herself, Tara who sits beside her whispers: kya baat hai saloni, tum ne nahar ko kal raat ki mazaak ke liye badaala to lliya hai, margar dekna who tumhe iska jawab kaisa dehga…. Hum to aarm se tamasha dhekhnge …. And laughed again….

After breakfast all decide to have a day out and a picnic. Saloni tries to go to her room to inform nahar, when Neel and shubra came… and brijesh suggested to invite them along. Saloni walked to her room….In the room Nahar was walking up and down, thinking how to get back at Saloni…..

So the next writer will tell you that.

ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 16 August 2006 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Shali amazing your wrting is improving so much. loved it dear. Keep it up. Clap Clap Clap
TiaMaria93 IF-Dazzler
TiaMaria93
TiaMaria93

Posted: 16 August 2006 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
HALOOO I WANT THE ENGLISH VERSION TOO ALL OF THESE FAN FICS OK? TEEKH HAI! HAHAHA PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
*Anju* Goldie
*Anju*
*Anju*

Posted: 18 August 2006 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
your great janu Clap
desi chic IF-Sizzlerz
desi chic
desi chic

Posted: 19 August 2006 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Shali jaan...

you are simply....

BRILLIANT!!

Clap

dc
*Anju* Goldie
*Anju*
*Anju*

Posted: 10 September 2006 at 5:59am | IP Logged
ummm guys ????? hellooo kahan ho tum sab ???? koi count kyon nahin karraha hai im just soo sorry because i cant i just have too much scholl stress but i mean sahli wrote such a good part and noone is counting agar koi bhi saat nahin dega to is fanfic ka koi matlab hi nahin hai.... Cry Cry sab itna waqt lagakar ek part likte hai yeh umid lekar ki tum sab ko atch lagega but agar aisa hai to you all are hurting thme jo ke itni koshish kar rahe the .... main kud bhi kunegar hun but phir bi guys plzz Embarrassed sorry if i was to rude
ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 10 September 2006 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Exactly my point hardly anyone posts comments. Please do post comment and encourage. Don't be miser. Look how fanfics thrive on other forums and here hardly any one comments.. Writers put lots of effort and time. Now we even have thank you button if you don't want to write. So please thank the person atleast.  I will do the next episode. unless I get some one to write as this will be fun get back at Saloni. Any one interested in writing plz let me know. 

Edited by ramas - 10 September 2006 at 8:08am
shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 10 September 2006 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Raksha, please be nice.... 
she is his wife.....
he loves her very much....
so dont make it a fudge.... LOL LOL

sorry, didn't now how to go one LOL .....

but let my know....and I will write again....

Edited by shali - 10 September 2006 at 10:09am

Go to top