Originally posted by leoni

Wow good going…. ..

Thanks. Leoni

ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 25 July 2006 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Anju*

Clap wooooooowwwwwww Thumbs Up greeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Thanks Anju 

*Anju* Goldie
*Anju*
*Anju*

Posted: 06 August 2006 at 11:24am | IP Logged
HELLOOO???????
KAHAN GAHE HO SUB???? HUN????
ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 06 August 2006 at 11:28am | IP Logged

shali is doing next 2 episodes and I am waiting for her. I think we will have one tomorrow hopefully.

Aur sabhi ne interest kho diya hai. sabhi bolte hai agali baar mai  karungi. Maine muni ka ye fan fic samabhala hai. Ab hum sab ko likhna hai ek ke baad ek.

Edited by ramas - 06 August 2006 at 11:33am
shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 06 August 2006 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
I am very sorry for the delay...

my work has taking over my private live, my boss skipped town and went to Paris...( hate him now Angry ) ... and my cousins wedding was this weekend big party.... needed a party and some fun Big smile ....

gone posted the part as soon raksha gives my the green light Big smile .....
shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 07 August 2006 at 8:27am | IP Logged
The next part off oure fan fict....hope you all gone like it... Bigg kiss and thanks to raksha....

Recap: Janab Akhir tumne apni ruthi dulhan ko mana
liya. Ab to badi party ho jaye. Nahar gives a big smile. Thik hai bhaiya. Kyon nahi. Sach me meri Saloni mujhe vapas mili hai to badi party honi hi chahiye

They were still talking about the party , when saloni came in to serve the food….everybody was looking at her....kya huwa….aap kya baat kar rahe the….nahar answers quickly: aaj ke meeting ke bareme….. He looks at brijesh, and gives him a wink…brijesh then said: we will talk later about this, nasta kareay….. saloni knows something is not right and decides to talk with nahar after the breakfast……

After breakfast they all seated in the living room except saloni who went to her bedroom……and are discussing the party…. Tara and adity are planning the food and brijesh is talking about the band with nahar, when he suggest getting Neel and saloni to perform at the party…. Brijesh then ask nahar why he didn't tell saloni about the party…… bhaaisa ager hum saloni ko ye baat bata denge, who naraaz hoi jaiegi….phir party cancel kar degi usko mere fikar bahut hai…. Party ke din unse betana hoga…

Meanwhile saloni is walking up and down the room, yeh nahar abhi ayaa kyon nahie…nahar enters the room… aap bhi na, kahaa the aap.. bhaaisa se important baat ho raihi thi…par aapke tabiyaat….saloni I am feeling much better now… please , aap rest kijye….nahar walks up to her and holds her by her arms. Saloni looks in to his eyes. Yeh aap kya kar rehe hai…chodiye mujhe aapko aram ki jaroorat hai … she tries to pull away but nahar grabs her tender pulls her against his chest and holds her arms in her back..

Saloni breathe heavy and looks at nahar. His face comes down he is about to kiss her but saloni moves her face….he looks up with a twinkle in his eyes and bends down again to kiss her…. Saloni again moves her head the opposite direction….. Again nahar looks up and sees her smiling…. He smiles ( naughty ) back at her …..and again bend his head towards her, saloni again tries to avoid but nahar quickly sets her arms free and grabs her face and kisses her hard and long… she could feet his burning desire…. After a few seconds or minutes saloni try's to release her self but nahar wont let her and start biting her lips and neck, with his fingertips he touches her faces very gently……

Then a hard knock on the door shocked them…..saloni runs to the bathroom and nahar tries to control his emotions and walks to the door…Bhabhisa , aap ??? aapko kuch kaam tha…Nahar saloni ko mei aapne saath lejanoo, shopping ke liya. Yeh kya poochne ki baat hain…saloni comes from behind nahar, one look at her tara… starts to laugh, Mujehe maaf ker dena, tum dono ko disturb kiya kya …nahi bhabhy, hum to …… Tara turns around walks off still laughing…….nahar looks at saloni….and gets embraced ..saloni looks at him and ask what the matter….he grabs her and turns her to the mirror….saloni looks at her at and get all shy….. Her lips are swollen up and you can see her marks…..

Saturday morning: nahar tells saloni about the party….. aap Ne pahele kyon nahie kaha…. Bhaisa aur bhabhisa ki madaad ….nahar interrupts her….. and tells her that the party is arranged for her… and he just want her to enjoy the party… he then walks to the bedroom with her and gives her a blue sari with matching jewelry and says to her to wear them in the party….. Saloni walks up to nahar and sweetly says: I LOVE YOU…… nahar take her in his arms and kiss her…..

The party starts, everybody has arrived accept nahar and saloni they are still bedroom dressing up. Tara comes in and asks them what is taking them so long….nahar replies.. About woman taking to much time…saloni starts to excuse herself. And said she is ready and soon they will come down…

When they enter the party saloni got surprised to see all her friends and family…… after meeting and greeting everybody the band s starts to play… everybody was having fun and enjoying the party….. Till nahar announced the singer of the evening Neel started to sing…nahar walks to the dance floor and winks saloni for a dance… she walked straight to him and he pulled her against him and started to dance slowly...

After the dance brijesh request saloni for a song… she was feeling very shy and tried to refused but Tara also asked… Saloni hamare liye na shahi par ek geet nahar ke liye… Saloni looked at nahar …he just looked at her … she then turns around and grabs the mike, before she starts she looks again to nahar and he just nods his head.. saloni sing: o mere sanam ( film: sangam, just love that song ….) wile she looks at nahar.. He looks back at her and smiles. It's seems that they are the only 2 persons in the room ….at the end off the song he walks up to her… grabs her hand and pulls her into his arms and wispers : thanks, hum aapse bahut pyar karte hai… she shyly release her self from him and walks away… after a few steps she turns to him and gives him the most heartwarming smile……

A few hours saloni is talking with Tara   when nahar comes from behind and takes saloni hand in his and walks to the door….Saloni yeh aap karne ja rehe hain, hum party chod ke nahi ja sakte.….. nahar interrupts her. And says: just trust me . saloni looks at nahar and starts to follow him. He takes her outside and walks to the out house… suniye hum yahaa kyon aaye hai. Shhhhhh…. Nahar silent her off.. He leads her to a room . He opens the door and let her pass him. She enters the room nahar follows her and close the door form behind. It still dark, saloni is a bit hesitated and turns around, but he isn't there anymore. She calls for him, but no reply… Saloni starts walking to the wall to find the switch.. She can't find it and calls again for nahar. But no answer saloni get scared now. Then suddenly nahar grabs saloni ,holds her against the wall and his chest . Saloni start breathing heavily. Nahar….. She whispers his name….

Nahar kisses her neck her ears, gently he holds her by her waist and turns her around. He kisses her forehead working his way down her neck… saloni's pallu falls form her shoulder. He kisses her reveal skin and again starts to work his way down. Kissing the entire place revealed by her pallu. After a while he looks up and kisses her on her mouth, his hands are running down her body. She try's to whisper his name …but not able to do that…the passion between them is rising… still kissing, he lifts her up and walks to the bed….. lay's her down.

ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 07 August 2006 at 8:41am | IP Logged
shali very well done and very romantic. I loved it.
shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 07 August 2006 at 8:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ramas

shali very well done and very romantic. I loved it.

thank you raksha.....

Go to top