India-Forums

Saat Phere (Saath Phere)
Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

FanFic SAATHPHERE (Page 65)

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 06 June 2006 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Hai, everybody.....just wrote anthore epi...hope you all like it...( again my special thanks to raksha for helping me with my hindi.....)

What will happen to Nahar? Would he slip into coma?
How would Saloni react once she finds out seriousness of Nahar's injury?
What will happen to neel Shubhra's marriage since it is only 4 days away?

Meanwhile in the hospital Brijesh is talking to the doctor. Nahar ko hosh kab aayega ??? Kahena musqil hai lekin umeed mat harye….. Bhagwaan ki kripa se sab theek ho jayega.. lekin aapko saloni ko sach batana ho ga kyon ki ager nahar coma me chala gaya to who yeh sadmaa bardaast nahi kar paaygi... Brijesh: mujh mei himmat nahi hain ….Lekin aab kahate hain to……he can't speak anymore….

An hour later saloni and the rest are back in the hospital…Saloni ask Brijesh if everything is alright but brijesh said to Tara to take saloni to her room because is needs her rest….

Saloni: bhaisa aap kuch bataten kyon nahi….she start to cry…Tara holds saloni takes her to the room followed by Brijesh…. He shuts the door behind them and Saloni turns to him…

Saloni, nahar….nahar… ko. saloni: kya howa bhaisa ab kuch kahet nahi…ho? Saloni still crying walks toward Brijesh and grabs him by the collar…. And starts screaming….Bhaisa aap kuch batate kyon nahi?….tears are dripping over Brijesh's face and he tries to speak up but…..he is not able to talk.….

Saloni wants to go and meet the doctor but then Brijesh holds her back by the arm and says: Saloni, agar Nahar ko hosh nahi aaya to who coma me chal jayega…. Hearing this saloni turns pale and faints but before her head touch the floor Brijehs grabs her and lift her up and lays her down on the bed…..Tara runs out the room calling for a doctor… They came running to the room back…. After a check up the doctor decide to give Saloni a sleeping injection….

Next morning Saloni wakes up and sees tara sitting next to her…..Tara bhabhi nahar….saloni ….tum rest karo…. lekin nahar …saloni tries to get up and then Tara says: saloni tumhari tabyaat teek nahi …tum rest karo…Nahar ko hosh aageya …Saloni starts to cry and gets up from the bed ….saloni….maaine khaha rest kerneke liye . …

Saloni: . Bhabhi muctje unse milna hai.… and she starts walking to the door. Tara grabs her and helps her to Nahar's room….

There she sees Brijesh sitting beside Nahar, he is awake…Saloni sits beside nahar and cry's more….Nahar looks at her ….saloni: aap kaise hain …..tears are dripping one nahar chest . he put his left arm around her and holds her against him…tum kaise h?…maine pahela sawal kiya….aap kaise ho…mai theek hoon…Meri to jaan nikal gai thi ….aap ke bagair main to jee nahin sakti….Saloni cries more…. He holds tight against him his chest.....

Will holding her he looks down on saloni...Nahar: Kya main tumhare bagair rahe sakte hoon….tum to meri zindage hon … is dil ki dhadkan… har saas per tumhara naam lekha hain…to tumhe chodke mujeh kahaa jana hai…..

Tara and Brijesh looked at each other and smile and leave the room…..As they enter the hall, they see Ambika, narpat, neel and shubra coming. After given them the good news. They decided not to disturb them… and they all went home….

Two day's later nahar and saloni are discharge from the hospital and back home. Nahar still has to rest but saloni is feeling better …..

Still will neel and shubra marriage happen…..they next writer will tell you

ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 06 June 2006 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
great job shali. loved it. keep it up.
ruby89 Goldie
ruby89
ruby89

Saat Phere Jodi #3

Posted: 06 June 2006 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
aww that as really great! Clap great job, keep it up Thumbs Up Smile , yay naharz back LOL
DeepaliC Goldie
DeepaliC
DeepaliC

Posted: 07 June 2006 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
aye hai!! that was soo cute! great job shali!! Clap
shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 07 June 2006 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
ramas, ruby and deepa.....

thank you very much....
love you all for suporting me ..... Hug

shali
jyothi_cool IF-Sizzlerz
jyothi_cool
jyothi_cool

Posted: 07 June 2006 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
u have done an amazing job
DivyaD IF-Rockerz
DivyaD
DivyaD

Posted: 08 June 2006 at 5:15am | IP Logged
wow... never came to this thread before... I'm totally blown away!!! Congrats guys!!!! Clap Clap Clap
DivyaD IF-Rockerz
DivyaD
DivyaD

Posted: 08 June 2006 at 5:15am | IP Logged
wow... never came to this thread before... I'm totally blown away!!! Congrats guys!!!! Clap Clap Clap

Go to top