Saat Phere (Saath Phere)
Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

FanFic SAATHPHERE (Page 61)

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 22 May 2006 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Hai everybody......

this is my first try!!!!! hope you all like it????

recap: Saloni is tired. she goes to sleep. After couple of hour's she wakes up sweating and really scared, she starts screaming....Nahar!!!!!!!

Episode #

Nahar comes running to her..... Saloni kya huwa.?.. Aap...aap kaha the?...muje buhat dar lagta hai....Saloni, mai to bathroom mei tha....Tumharie cheekhne ki awaaz suni...to aa geya....Kya tumne koi bura sapna dekha hai..... Haa, maine sapne mei dekha: ke aap ko koi shoot karne walla hai....our maine aapko kho diya.....

.Nahar sits on the bed besides her and takes her face in his hands and gently kisses her......and said: daro met, kuch nahi hoga...tum jis daur se guzeri ho, iski vajaha hai ye ....tum ab so jao......He wants to get up.....but saloni graps his hands.....Aap, kidhaar ja rahe hai.... Saloni, tum so jao...I will sleep on the sofa....Tumhe aram ki sakht jarorat hain.. saloni holds his hands tight and says: Jab aap mere paas hote, tab muje dar nahi lagata. Aap please bed par aa jaiye....Nahar goes to his side and lay's down on the bed and then takess Saloni in his arms....and they are holding each other...........

Next day: Neel and shurbra come to see saloni.... didi aap ab kaisi ho?. .Main bilkul thik hoon.... Says Saloni.....Di, hum ne police me complain likha di hai....aur woh is case ki chanbin kar rehe hai.

Saloni looks at nahar ( yep, he can read her mind!!!!!! ) and he ask shubra and neel about there marreige....Neel says: inhalat main hum shaadi ke baare main soch kaise sakte hain . Saloni: par is shaadi ko postpone kerne ki Jaroorat nahi hei.....

( Meanwile nahar thinking: maybe this marreige will keep saloni so busy that she will forget about her lost child ). Brijesh, tara and bhabo are entering the living-room and after listening to the argument between saloni, Nahar and Neel....they also suggest not to delay the hsaadi anymore....Finaly Neel give in...and take there blessings...and leave...

Back at Narpat-house they tell about there visit and a new date is fixed and preparations are going.......

Saloni is in her room, she is feeling down and there are tears falling down her face .... nahar is entering the room and see her crying and walks up to her ....puts his arms around her and holds her tight.....Roo mat, Saloni tum istara bikul meri saloni nahi lgkti...... Jab tum rotiho, mere dil rota hei.... Humne jo khoiya hain, who wapas nahi pa sakte....Par jab tum mere saath ho to mujeh kuch nahi chahiye.........

Tara knoks on the door and comes in...... Nahar, saloni tumdono kuch din ke liye ek hill-station chale jao....tumhare tabiat bhi behal jayegi...... Par bhabhi.... Main kuch soonana nahi chahati. tumhare bhaija ne ijazzet dedi hai.... Tum dono packing karo....par neel our shubra ki saadi se peile wapas aaja na thik hai.......

To be continued

( a special thanks to ramas for helping me with my hindi )

Pagal 4 Vikki Groupbie
Pagal 4 Vikki
Pagal 4 Vikki

Posted: 22 May 2006 at 2:41am | IP Logged
very good writing for a first try Clap Clap

Keep it up

Cant w8 4 the next epi

ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 22 May 2006 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Shali Very well done. Tongue   Big smile
I am proud of you dear. Keep it up.
munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 22 May 2006 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Tongue Tongue holly cow shali that was so sweet. loved the episode it was absolutely great Clap
shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 22 May 2006 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Thanks all....

I''m glad that you all liked this epi Big smile . Ramas thank you....love you for supporting and helping my Hug ..... and hope too keep you proud.........

lots off love,

shali
ruby89 Goldie
ruby89
ruby89

Saat Phere Jodi #3

Posted: 22 May 2006 at 9:44am | IP Logged
awww that was such a sweet episode Clap great work Smile
waiting for more (IM ADDICTED LOL LOL )

-Ruby Smile
DeepaliC Goldie
DeepaliC
DeepaliC

Posted: 22 May 2006 at 9:46am | IP Logged
aww shali that was really sweet and cute!! Great job!! Clap Clap Keep it up! Thumbs Up
gk_09 Global Moderator
gk_09
gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 22 May 2006 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Bravooo Clap

your an excellent fan - fic writer Big smile

thanks for your part...will be waiting for the next one Smile

Go to top