pink500
pink500

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
great job Smile Smile

DeepaliC Goldie
DeepaliC
DeepaliC

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
wow muni and ramas!!! that was such a good job keep it up girls!! LOL.. i'll post mine later on
ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
I want to let people who do not know that tinka is a small piece of dried grass. or grass clipping.
ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Please write your comments. So we know if you like this or not. we apprecite your feed back. Please drop us a line or two.
ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 5:21am | IP Logged
l would like to invite more writers to loin this section and take over from the last scene.  Use your creativity and imagination. Believe me it is lot of fun.

Edited by ramas - 30 March 2006 at 5:24am
munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 7:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ramas

l would like to invite more writers to loin this section and take over from the last scene.  Use your creativity and imagination. Believe me it is lot of fun.

Ya true it's soo much fun u dont know till u have tried it and it's ok if it's ur first time writing ever, U never know how good ur at something until u try it. So give it a try.Tongue If anyone wants to post plz pm me so 2 ppl are not working on the same part.

Edited by munizaaa - 30 March 2006 at 7:48am
soji_soji Groupbie
soji_soji
soji_soji

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Hey you guys are doing great !!!
Pr3etZ Newbie
Pr3etZ
Pr3etZ

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Hey.... I am actually quite new here....just joined like 2 weeks back.... Anywayz a little bit about myself... I am from Singapore and Saat Phere is one week behind India......Thank God for me that i was just surfing the net and found this webbie about SP and well curiosity got the better of me and so i just had to join in order to update myself about SP..........but i must say Rajshree and Sharad make the best couple on screen.........Anywayz if you guys don't mind i would like to continue the story...Hope you guys like it....

P.S. My hindi isn't very good so i hope you guys don't mind if i write in english......

At the breakfast table, as Saloni is serving everybody, Nahar comes and purposely brushes by Saloni's arm. Saloni glares at him and he just smiles sheepishly. As Nahar sits down, he grabs on to the end of Saloni's sari (if i am not mistaken i think its called the pallu). As Saloni moves to sit down, she stops abruptly because her sari is help captive by Nahar. Ishaan sees this and comments:

Ishaan: Nahar MamaJi, why aren't you letting Saloni MamiJi eat her breakfast?? If you keep holding on to her sari then how will she sit down to eat??

Nahar: No... I...

Tara: Ya Nahar, after all Saloni also needs to eat you know. You can romance her later on. Poori zindagi baki hai romance karne wasteh.

And so Saloni sits down to eat. However, Saloni's plate is empty. All she does is stare at the food. Brijesh notices this and comments:

Brijesh: Saloni, why aren't you eating anything?? What happened?? Don't you like the food or what??

Saloni: No its not that. The food is delicious. Its just that this morning only somebody had commented that i have put on weight so i am dieting in order to lose the extra kilos i supposedly put on.

While saying this, Saloni looks at Nahar slyly, indirectly indicating that he was the one who said that. Upon hearing this, Nahar chokes on his tea he was drinking and looks at Saloni shocked. She smiles at him innocently.

Bhabho: Kya, Tum se yeh baat kis kne kaha tha? kaun hai woh shameless jis ne mere choti bahu ko moti kaha tha??
Nahar....kya tum ne Saloni ko kuck kaha tha??

Nahar: nahi bhabho....why would i call my wife fat??In fact, i think she is too thin. she should eat more.

Saloni: Aachaa...but this was not what you told me this morning...then why are you lying?? oh i see... i am sorry... i shouldn't have said this out...After all this was our bedroom talk wasn't it?? Don't be angry with me...i apologize...(Grinning cheekily)

Nahar: (half shy and half embarrassed) no its not that Saloni....

Tara: (playfully whacks Nahar) abhi baas kar, stop teasing Saloni and don't call her fat. Ask your brother what happened when he called me fat once....

Brijesh : oh yes Nahar...you don't know these women....

Saloni is satisfied that she got her revenge back. As they are leaving the breakfast table to go to their room, Tara calls Saloni to her room and Brijesh stops Nahar to talk to him.

Brijesh: here, these are the tickets for your honeymoon. This is your wedding gift from Tara and me. Take Saloni and go enjoy. Over there, our surprise will be awaiting you both. And listen, whatever you do, don't call Saloni fat or you will end up sleeping in the batroom during your honeymoon.....Take it from me....

Nahar: okay brother....and on behalf of Saloni and myself, thank you for these tickets. I am sure we will like your surprise there.

Brijesh taps Nahar on the back and they both head to their rooms respectively. Whereas, in Tara's room:

Tara takes out a rectangular gifr-wrapped box from her cupboard and hands it over to Saloni. Saloni takes it and looks at her questioningly.

Tara: Here, take this, this is for you. A special gift for a special someone in my Devarji's life.

Saloni: But...what was the need for this. You all have already given me everything that i could never have dreamed of. I can't ask for any more.

Tara: This is your good fate and our good fate that we met and you became a part of our family. ok anyway, enough of all this, just take this gift and go. i promise you you will like it. and yes, only open it on your honeymoon ok. (winks at her cheekily).

Saloni smiles shyly and then heads for her room where she finds the room empty. She closes her door and quickly sits on the bed and opens the gift. There in the box is a beautiful magenda-coloured lace negligee with a matching gown. Saloni is shocked upon seeing this. As she unfolds the negligee to see its full lenght, Nahar walks in. Upon seeing nahar, Saloni stands up immediately with the negligee in her hand and Nahar staring at her and the negligee. he box falls to the floor unnoticed. Nahar and Saloni stare at each other. Consciously, Saloni mumbles that Taraji had gifted her this for their honeymoon. Nahars says its beautiful just like the person holding it and slowly walks towards her. Saloni becomes afraid seeing the intense look in his eyes and backs up to the wall behind her. Finally Saloni has reached the end of the wall and Nahar has also reached her. He puts both arms on each side of the wall and leans towards her. Saloni is scared.................

Well guys, thats the suspense.....Now its up to you guys to come up with something to continue........i hope i didn't bore you guys......Cheers...

Edited by Pr3etZ - 30 March 2006 at 8:42am

Go to top