India-Forums

Saat Phere (Saath Phere)
Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

FanFic SAATHPHERE (Page 59)

ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 16 May 2006 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Hey Anju you can always count on me. We want to make you best fan fic wrtier in Hinglish (Hindi English) LOL LOL

ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 16 May 2006 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Hai Deepa we will be waiting for your episode. post it soon.
Pagal 4 Vikki Groupbie
Pagal 4 Vikki
Pagal 4 Vikki

Posted: 16 May 2006 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Hey Anju... that was a super good episode. Clap Clap

Dont worry abt ur english & hindi. U'll get better & till then we'll understand wat ur saying anyway. Wink

Sitting at the edge of seat & waiting for the nxt epi DC.

desi chic IF-Sizzlerz
desi chic
desi chic

Posted: 16 May 2006 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
hey Anju!!! great epi! your writing was fine. so Deeps is next...she adds in good twists....looking forward to it!!
dc
ruby89 Goldie
ruby89
ruby89

Saat Phere Jodi #3

Posted: 18 May 2006 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
aww short but a sweet episode Clap

can't wait to know wht happens next, waiting with no more patience LOL LOL do write soon

-Ruby Smile
ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 18 May 2006 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks Rhea, Ruby, and NItu for nice comments. Deepa is posting next episode. We are looking forward to her episode.
DeepaliC Goldie
DeepaliC
DeepaliC

Posted: 19 May 2006 at 11:00am | IP Logged
hey guys i'm really sorry i didn't post when i said I was going to.. I was really busy with school work but don't worry i'll have a epi for u guys today!!
DeepaliC Goldie
DeepaliC
DeepaliC

Posted: 19 May 2006 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Here's the next epi guys!.. enjoy...

Recap
Nahar and everyone are shocked. (about hearing the news)

Episode ??

Nahar: Doctor saab please can't you save both the mother and the child? Doctor, Sorry but the mother is loosing a lot of blood really fast, we can try our best but I can't make any promises. Tara, Please doctor save the mother. Doctor, Were going to try our best. And he leaves. Everyone is really scared and sad they don't know what's going to happen.

After along time…
Nahar, ( to the doctor) Doctor saloni teek hein? Doctor, the mother is fine but I'm sorry we couldn't save the Baby. Nahar falls down and Neel and Brijesh help him sit down. Nahar cries soo much. Aambika, kiya hum saloni sa mil sukta hein? Doctor, She's sleeping right now, but you can go one at a time.. and please remember try not to talk about it infront of her, she has had a major shock. Nahar, Aambika, and Tara go to see Saloni. Saloni looks really weak and tired, when they come in she opens her eyes. Nahar has tears in his eyes he can't bear to see saloni in that much pain. Aambika, saloni kaisi ho? Bahut dard ho raha hein? Touching her forehead, Saloni, yea a lot, lekin yahan bahut darad ho raha hein (pointing to her heart) and a tear falls down her cheek. Nahar turns around and starts crying, tara starts crying to. Tara goes and comforts Nahar. Aambika, Mein ab jaathi hu, sub tumha dekna chatha hein, mein badd mein aaugi. And she leaves. Nahar goes and sits beside saloni, and holds her hand.. Saloni, I'm so sorry Nahar, mein aapke baacha ka khayal nahi raak pai.. and she cries. Nahar, saloni isma tumhara kya dosh hein? Shayed Bhagwan na humara liya kuch aur soch rakha hein?(trying to hold back his tears). Saloni, shahid.. lekin asia.. (she was going to say something but Nahar put his finger over her lips.) Nahar, sshhhh.. saloni ub tumha bolna nahi chahia, ub tum aaram karo.. Nahars, about to get up, when saloni grabs his hand. Saloni, aap mere saath nahi rahogay? Nahar, sits back down and kisses salonis forehead, hein mein yeahi rauga…

Narpat and Neel and Shubra came in, Shubra goes and hugs saloni, Shubra, salonidi yeh sub mere vaja sa hua hein , mein bahut buri hu mujha please maaf kardana! Saloni, cries too, and Neel holds Shubras shoulder and tells her to not talk about it right now.. shubra gets up and is still crying, Shubra, saloni di please mujha maaf kardana! And she leaves crying.. Narpat leaves too. Saloni is still crying and Nahar wipes her tears. Saloni, when will I be allowed to go home? Nahar, mein ubbi doctor sa puchka aata hu. Just then Brijesh and Bhabo and Aditi and Ishaan come in. and Nahar leaves. Ishaan, saloni aunty aap ghar kub aao ga? Mama mujha chocolate beenahi kana dati.. Aditi lightly slaps Ishaan.. Aditi, saloni tum ghar kub aarahi ho? Saloni, Nahar aabi puchnagay hein. Bhabo, Saloni bahut dard toh nahi ho rah? Brijesh, saloni tumha kuch chaya? Saloni, Nahi mein teek hu.. aap sub ghar kyun nahi jaatha aap bahut tired ho gay.. itni raath ho gaya hein.. Brijesh, hum tordi dhaar mein jaogay, tum aaram karlo. They were about to go when Nahar came in, Brijesh, Doctor na kiya kaha? Saloni kub ghar aya sukti hein? Nahar, He said that saloni can leave in 4 days, he said she was still very weak. Brijesh, teek hein, tum saloni ka kayal rakna..were all going to go home it's very late now we will come tomorrow morning with breakfast. Nahar, teek hein. Aambika and Narpat and Maanno bhbi come in and stay for a little while and then they leave too.

Nahar goes out for awhile and then comes back with there dinner. Nahar, saloni yeh lo kahna kahlo. Saloni, nahi mujha buuk nahi hein. Nahar feeds saloni with his hands and she eats it. After there done eating, Nahar see's saloni crying abit and he gives her a magazine to look at and he leaves to go to the washroom. When he comes back he see saloni crying again, he asks her why she's crying and she shows him a picture of a little kid taking his first steps, and she cries more. Nahar hugs her, everything will be fine saloni. But she keeps crying. After a while she stops and Nahar is about to say something when he looks down and he see that she's sleeping. He feels so bad for her, but he's happy that she's sleeping. Nahar, ( to himself) ub mujha kuch saloni ka liya kerna hoga..lekin kya?

4 days later….
Doctor, you can go home today Saloni. Saloni is happy that she can go home, but she still is kind of weak. Nahar, saloni ub bahut dinno yaha rahlia ub ghar chalaya? When they reach home everyone is waiting for them. There's a banner that says welcome back saloni. Saloni is really happy to see everyone!. Saloni, I missed all of you guys, it was so lonely in the Hospital. Brijesh, We all missed you to saloni. Welcome home. Bhabo tells saloni to go upstairs to her room so that she can rest, Tara and aditi take her upstairs since she is still weak. When they are about to enter the room Tara sees a baby picture on there wall and she signals Aditi to go and take it off. Tara distracts saloni so Aditi can take the picture off. And she does without saloni seeing it Tara is relieved since she didn't want saloni to see the picture. They bring saloni on the bed and they talk for alittle while and leave because saloni is tired. She goes to sleep. After couple of hours she wakes up sweating and really scared, she starts screaming… NAHAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To be continued….

Questions…
- What was saloni's dream about?!
- What will happen to Neel and Shubras wedding?

Go to top