munizaaa

Posted: 10 May 2006 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Hey desi chic will be waiting for ur episode post soon plzzz Tongue
desi chic IF-Sizzlerz
desi chic
desi chic

Posted: 10 May 2006 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
hi everyone,
I'm really, really, really sorry!!!! but I can't post today. I have been unfortunately, unexpectedly really busy since yesterday, but I have the next part in my head. I promise though I will post by tomorrow afternoonish. I'm so sorry:(. all I can say is that to compensate I'll try and ad some extra romance or something. and what I do have in my head, I think you guys will like. well like they say, "sabar ka phal meetha hota hai" so until tomorrow wait and after reading tell me how meetha your phal was!
dc
desi chic IF-Sizzlerz
desi chic
desi chic

Posted: 11 May 2006 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Episode 43
recap: saloni finally meets nahar as neel has agreed to the marriage. she has just recorded for an album where nahar and narpat had come to meet her. however, no one had a clue that the sly kaveri managed to follow narpat to the studio. saloni, nahar, and narpat are talking about getting ravi and rewa together....

studio...
the recording has completed and ravi, saloni, narpat and nahar are coming out of the studio. ravi to nahar, "chalo, aj ka ye kaam to hogaya. phir milte hai". narpat, "ravi, tum kahan ja rahe ho, chalo sab tumhara ghar intezaar kar rahe hai". ravi, "nahin papa, mein abhi ghar nahin aa sakta. mujhe maaf kardijiya. mein ghar tab hi aaoonga jab mein apni behan ko kamiyaabi ki seerion tak nahin pauncha deta". narpat, "lekin...". ravi, "please papa." narpat agrees. they say there goodbyes and nahar takes saloni's hand and starts walking but is stopped as saloni is not moving. he turns and asks her, "saloni? chalo na". saloni looks at him for a sec and says, "nahin nahar. mein aapke saath nahin jal sakti". nahar, "saloni...lekin kyun? ab to neel aur shubra ki shaadi bhi ho rahi hai na?". saloni, "haan, lekin abhi tak hui nahin hai, aur kya pata neel baad mein na maane. please nahar, ab inta saha hai to tora sa aur intezaar...meri khatir". nahar is upset but agrees, he takes narpat in his car and drives away. saloni and ravi drive away separate. meanwhile kaveri comes out of hiding and reflects on what she just saw, "mein bhi kahoon, ke papaji aur nahar banna dono ek saath, bina batay kahan jaa saktay hai... wah kaveri, yahan to serial mein aur suspense banane ki tayari ho rahi hai. agar shubra aur neel ki shaadi hogai to saloni di ghar wapas aajaengi aur mein...mein aisa hone nahin doongi. she dials a number on her phone....

two days later...it's nahar's birthday but he doesn't remember as he is missing saloni and hasn't talked to her since the recording.
puja room... everyone is praying and bhabho gives aarti first to nahar and wishes him happy birthday. he thanks her and touches her feet and then he does the same to the others. they all wish him happy birthday. and nahar and brij go to work.

its 2:30 in the evening and brijesh comes to nahar's cabin and tells him that he has to leave now as he has a special meeting with a client over dinner. nahar agrees. he has again forgotten about his birthday and engulfs himself in work to avoid getting upset about saloni. its six o'clock and nahar drives home.

nahar's home...
he comes in and it is dark everywhere and he can't see a thing. he asks the guard who says that the light has gone. nahar is kinda frusterated and walks in. as soon as he walks in the lights go on and everyone (saloni's family, nahar's family, friends) is standing there clapping and singing "happy birthday to you". bhabho comes up at the end and hugs him. nahar is taken aback and is completely surprised and happy, however there is a sadness in his eyes. everyone wishes him and hug him and give him ashirwaad, etc. its cake cutting time. everyone gathers around the cake and nahar wants to ask about saloni but he thinks that there is no point as she is too stubborn. still, nahar looks at the door and everyone is telling him to cut the cake. nahar is hesitant. then ravi shows up with shubra and neel behind him. ravi, "nahar cake kaato na... acha teek hai, abhi nahin to gifts dekh tay hai. pehle mera, jo mein daavay ke saath ke sakta hoon ke sab se khas tofa hai. mein jaanta hoon aur umeed karta hoon ke tum mere taufay ka bahut aacha khayal rakhogay". ravi moves out of the way and one by one, neel and shubra do as well revealing a beautifull looking saloni with eyes lowered, hair blowing, dressed in a gorgeous dark red sari and adorned with stunning jewlery. she looks up and smiles, "janamdin mubarak ho nahar. bhagwaan kare ke ye din aapki zindagi mein baar baar aaye". nahar is completely stunned, surprised, on top of the world. he goes over and hugs saloni. nahar, "saloni, tum yahan...lekin tum to...". saloni, "mein jaanti hoon aap kya jaana chahte hain. us din recording ke baad neel ne zid ki ravi bhaisa se ke woh mujhse milna chahta hain aur milke usnay mujhse vaada kiya ke woh shubra se zaroor shaadi karega...aur in fact, aj ek aur surprise hain aap ke liye...". saloni raises her voice to adress all present, "ladies and gentlemen, aj mujhe bahut khushi ho rahi hai ye batatay huay aj hi meri behan shubra aur neel ki engagement ho rahi hai". there is clapping and cheering and nahar is blown away. he again hugs saloni. neel and shubra are surrounded by all and they put the rings on each other. then everyone tells nahar to cut the cake and he goes and saloni stands next to him. nahar is about to blow the candles when ishaan tugs his side. ishaan, "maama, pehle wish karo na". nahar looks at saloni and then looks at ishaan and winks. he closes his eyes and makes a wish and blows the candles. everyone claps and saloni feeds nahar and he feeds her the piece of cake and another piece is passed around.

eating is over and now its dance time...
two couples start the dance, saloni/nahar, shubra/neel. saloni has both hands on nahar's chest and nahar is holding her waist. they look into each other's eyes. song in the background.."suraj hua madham" (from kabhi khushi kabhi gham). soon others joing them and everyone dances. saloni rests her head on nahar's chest. meanwhile kaveri is standing to a side and frusterated and angery thinking "jitna hasna hain abhi haslo, baad mein itna hi rona parega". she then again tries a number on her cell but the person she is trying to call does not pick up and samar comes and asks for a dance and she smiles a fake smile and goes. soon everyone leaves and the people of the house retire to bed.

nahar room...
saloni is sitting in front of the room and brushing her hair and nahar comes and sits behind her. nahar, "wah, wah kya jodi hai!...saloni, aj ravi bhaisa na sach mein mujhe sab se almole tofa diya hai. please mujhe chor kar phir mat jaana. I'm sorry". saloni turns and covers his mouth. saloni, "bahut hogaya ye sorry sorry. ab ye to dekhiye na. mein aapke liye taufa lekar aayi hoon." she hands him a box wrapped in nice paper. he opens it and there is a bunch of paper and he digs further, and then finds a CD. its saloni's first album. saloni, "ye meri sab se pehli copy hai jo mein usay dena chahti hoon jo meri zindagi mein sab se khaas hai" she smiles and nahar hugs her. he picks her up and takes her to the bed and the lights are out.

its middle of the night and nahar turns to saloni's side and puts arm around her but she is not there. nahar gets up worried. he looks around everywhere in the room and the bathroom and then searches the house. he finds her on the terrace arms crossed looking at the moon. he goes to her and rather than standing next to her, he sits on his feet and puts his ear to saloni's stomach. he then looks at it talks to it. nahar, "aap bhi bilkul aapni mummy ki taran ho. kuch bol hi nahin rahe ho. waise ek baat kahoon, aapki mummy ne mujhe bahut sataya hai...lagta hain aap bhi yehi kar rahe ho. zyada mat satana varna papa se daant khaani paregi". saloni is looking down nahar the whole time with one arm crossed on her chest and the other covering her mouth as she is laughing. nahar gets up and laughs to and hugs her. they go and sit on the swingy chair. nahar, "saloni, tumhe kya lagta hai, hume larki hogi yaan larka..yaan phir twins?!" saloni is shy and hides in nahar's chest. he hugs her tight. nahar, "waise sach kahoon to mujhe ek pyari si beti chahiye, bilkul tumhare jaisi". saloni is shyer and hugs nahar tighter.

meanwhile kaveri's room...
samar is sleeping and kaveri is sleeping faced the other way. she is restless and can't stop thinking about shubra neel marriage. finally she gets up and goes towards the window and thinks, "nahin saloni di, mein aapka kwaab pura nahin hone doonga. shubra aur neel ki shaadi mere hotay to nahin hogi". again she calls someone on her cell...

phew! sorry for the wait, now tell me how meetha was the phal? lol. sorry for the wait. hope u like it. question, "who is the person kaveri keeps calling"? "will she be successful in stopping the wedding?" next person will tell u!!
cheers,
dc

Edited by desi chic - 11 May 2006 at 7:18pm
indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 11 May 2006 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
GREAT JOB!!!! It was a really nice episode.....I'm so happy that Saloni's back home!!! Clap Clap Clap
ruby89 Goldie
ruby89
ruby89

Saat Phere Jodi #3

Posted: 11 May 2006 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
omg such a sweet part great job Clap Clap Clap yay saloni is back home Smile LOL ... Clap
DeepaliC Goldie
DeepaliC
DeepaliC

Posted: 11 May 2006 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Great epi Desi chic!!! Clap Clap.. lol the phal was meeta!! LOL
ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 11 May 2006 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
great episode jaanu. loved it.Clap Clap . That stupid kaveri I hope she fails.

Go to top