India-Forums

Saat Phere (Saath Phere)
Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

FanFic SAATHPHERE (Page 50)

ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 04 May 2006 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Thanks Ruby, Thanks Indiandoll. Deepa will post the next episode by tomorrow evening.

desi chic IF-Sizzlerz
desi chic
desi chic

Posted: 04 May 2006 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
great job manisha!! liked the *flashback* LOL. so now its deepa's turn... she always brings in nice twists, wonder what's cooking?! jaldi karo deeps, but don't stress!
dc
Groovygirl Newbie
Groovygirl
Groovygirl

Posted: 04 May 2006 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Excellent job Clap Tongue Clap
munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 04 May 2006 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Hey guys congrats to the writters and the readers this FF has made it to half a century, in pages. Clap Clap Clap With all of u alls blessings may our fanfic go on for ever and ever and ever and ever... (u get the point) LOL
pinkpanther21 Senior Member
pinkpanther21
pinkpanther21

Posted: 06 May 2006 at 7:09am | IP Logged
AWESOME! I hope it does go on forever and ever && ever && ever... Thumbs Up
DeepaliC Goldie
DeepaliC
DeepaliC

Posted: 06 May 2006 at 11:42am | IP Logged
LOL LOL lol i wish it goes on forever too!

Heres the next epi .. hope you like it! And thanks to muni for the good idea.. you guys will read about it near the end!! enjoy!!

Recap: Neel: Narpat ji, mein apki bete Shubra ka hath magna chata hoon.

Narpat: Neel mujhe iske bare mein apni beti se puchna padga. Akhir vo be to razi ho nah!

Shubra comes running out hearing "Neel's" voice and starts blushing unconsiderantly. Neel however, doesn't even look at her (Aftlerall bechara majboor hein)

Narpat: Shubra beta Neel ap se vihvaha rachana chata hein kya mein hain kar sagta hoon?

Episode 41

Saloni really wanted to see Nahar. She would cry at times when no one was looking, and she forced herself to smile when they were.

Saloni was singing in the kitchen, Tune zindigi mein aakay..zindagi badle thi(hum raaz).. when Ravi heard it, he came into the kitchen. Ravi, saloni yeh radio kaha se aaye? Saloni, (stops singing) radio?! Kohn sa radio? Ravi, meina kisiki avazz suni thi.. Saloni, nahi yeaha tho mein baas gaa rahi thi.. Ravi(kind of surprised) Saloni aap ko gaana aatha hain? Mujha nahi pata tha. Aur yaha mein ek singer ki thalash mein hu!.. Saloni, mein kuch samjahi nahi,aap kya kahra hein..Ravi, Saloni tujha malumnahi hein ke mein ek prducer hu. aUr huma ek singer ki thalash thi, lagta hai singer mil gaye (smiling at saloni) Saloni, koyn hein? Ravi, tum ho saloni, you have such a nice sweet voice, that's just what we were looking for! Saloni, nahi Bhai mein yeh nahi ker sakti.. Ravi, kyon nahi ker sacti? Saloni, mujha gana ka shoc tha, lakin ub.. nahi mein nahi ker sakti(eyes getting moist) Ravi, teek hai saloni but still think about it ok..

Saloni goes to her room and she starts crying, mein kaisa gaa sukti hui, because everytime I sing I remember all the times I spent with Nahar.

Nahars house

Nahar goes to Brijesh

Nahar, Bhaisa mujha pata chalgaya saloni kaha hein. Brijesh, kaha hein? I hope she's alright. Nahar, voh Ravi kay ghar hein Brijesh, Ravi ka ghar… maina socha tha Ravi Switzerland mein rahata hein.. tumko kaisa pata chala? Nahar, voh ajj mera cabin mein aye tha. Aur voh Saloni ka bara mein puuch raha tha, aur phir papaji ka phone aye aur voh police ka bara mein puch raha tha. And when I asked about them telling Ravi he said that, Ravi hasn't come home from Switzerland, and just then Ravi ran away I tried to chase him but he got away. Brijesh lakin ho sakta hein kay saloni nahi usko bajaa ho. Nahar, but why? Brijesh, maybe she wanted him to check on you. Nahar, yea maybe. But I want to find out where Ravi lives..

Narpats house
Aambika: kitna dino baad iis ghar mein aysi kushia aye.. kisi ki najar na laggjaa. Lekin pata nahi mere laddo kaho hogi kis haal mein hogi (referring to saloni)
Shubra's room
Shubra to herself) aaj mein bahut kush hu. She started dreaming about her and neels wedding.
Neel and Shubra, Shubra and Neel.. kitna cute lagta hein and she got all shy..

Meanwhile tuuu (the music they play for kaveri)
Kaveri: hein hein Shubra aaj tum shermalo..kyon ka kal tumah rona prdaga! Kyon ka mera hota hua kisi bhi tera ki kushi ess ghar mein nahi aye sakti!! And laughs her evil laugh..

Next day

At Ravi's house..
Ravi: arre bahi aaj shubra ki engagment hai!, saloni chalo gi mera saath?
SalonI: such!! Aaj engagment hai! Saloni was soooo happy! But she turned sad..
Ravi: kiya hua?
Saloni: mein kaisa ja sukti hui.. sub vaha dakla gay.. aur aap bhi kaisa jaa sukta hain.. Nahar ko pata hein ka mein aapka paas hu..
Ravi: tho kiya hua.. voh mujha dek nahi paenga..
Saloni: kiya? Mein kuch samji nahi..
Ravi: kyon ki voh costume party hain!!(masquerade)
Saloni: such! Wow yeh tho bahut creative hein.. toh phir mein bhi jahugi..

Narpats house:
Everyone is getting ready for the engagment party, Shubra cant wait..

Nahars house:
Everyone is getting ready to go to the party, there really happy.. Tara goes to nahars room,
Tara; Nahar why aren't you getting ready?
Nahar: I'm not in the mood.. I don't want to go..
Tara: Nahar everyones sad about saloni, but you have to cheer up we will find her.. you must not loose courage, Saloni's family is yours to and you have to make sure they don't feel sad. Saloni would have want to see you happy at her sisters wedding so come on cheer up.. it's a masquerade.. you never know who you'll meet… it'll be fun come on get ready!

The party~~
Everyones dancing at the party and there all happy, Shubra and Neel are finally engaged and everyones sooo happy, Saloni and Ravi arrive. Saloni is soo happy for shubra, she wanted to go and hug her but she couldn't Saloni see's this sadness in shubras smile and she wonders why, Shubra .. gash saloni di yaha hoti tho mujha bahut accha lagta! Nahar's family arrives everyone is in masks, Nahar still feels sad but he decides to make the most of it and goes and congratulates Shubra and Neel. Their really happy that he could come. Nahar sits on the same table as saloni, and both of the talk about there problems, Nahar feels that this person really understands him and his problems, Nahar asks saloni (he doesn't know it saloni ) to dance with him and they both dance with each other. Saloni thinks that this person understands her so much, then she slowy realises that omg this person is none other then nahar!!!.. she tries to get away from him but Nahar doesn't want to let her go, he wants to keep talking to her.. Saloni runs to the door where no one is.. and Nahar can't find her.. Nahar, jana kaha gaye? this ajnabi knows my dil ka hal so well and saloni doesnt understand me y cant she come back. Then there is a flash back he rembers all the things that the ajnabi told him. he suddenly realises who that stranger was. He chases after her and sees her walking away almost running away from the party, his suspicions are confirmed. He chases her frantically and finally stops her. Saloni is scared, nahar pretends that he doesnt know who she is, Saloni tries to get away saying she has to go but as she turns away nahar grabs her hand, turns her towards him moves his hand up her hair and opens the stings of the mask revealing her face…. To be continued!

Will Nahar find out that the person who he was takling to was Saloni?! .. well the next writer will tell you!

indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 06 May 2006 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
OMG!!! I totally loved it!! there was soo much suspense!! I hope he figures it out!!
ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 06 May 2006 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
wow!! deepa amazing.  Loved it. I guess it's my turn to reveal who she is. Will post by tomorrow evening.

Edited by ramas - 06 May 2006 at 1:55pm

Go to top