kittu007
kittu007

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Embarrassed not bad

pink500 Goldie
pink500
pink500

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 10:05am | IP Logged
great job!! Smile Smile Hope the next writer continues soon. it is really fun when you have a bunch of people writing cause you get to see so many styles of writing Smile Clap Clap
munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 11:25am | IP Logged

ramas are u going to continue or do u want me toSmile

That was soo good deepali ClapClap Clapit didn't even seem like u were writing for the first time.Tongue If u have problem with writing in hindi u can write it in English I m sure no one will mind.

Edited by munizaaa - 29 March 2006 at 11:30am
ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
muni i will do in few hours. My friend was sick so had to go to hospital for few hours.
Deepali good job. donot worry so much about hindi. actually it is fun to make out what you are writing. so keep it up.
   I also like readers to please give us comments which will give us some encouragment.
I am having lot of fun writing this. It is bit time consuming but it's okay.
      Thanks for the nice comments.
soji_soji Groupbie
soji_soji
soji_soji

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Guys Great JOB!!!
Please keep it up Wink Tongue
ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 3:54pm | IP Logged

Episode 7

The door bell rang in Nahar's house. Saloni was getting slightly upset.
Tara: Saloni go and see who is at the door.
Saloni to herself : koi dusra gulab bhej raha hoga. Ye gulabo se aaj main tang aa gai.

She opens the door and sees Nahar. she ask him again are you feeling better now.

Nahar I am fine. Waise ye Lal saree mein aap bahut khoobsurat dikhti hai.

saloni to Nahar :aap wash kar lijiye. Mai chai leke aati hoon.

It is nice beautiful day and there is lots of breeze. So while Nahar is in washroom. Saloni puts down tray and opens windows of her room.

Suddenly something from the air goes in her eyes. Tears start rolling down. She is trying to get whatever from her eyes but couldn't. and also Nahar is in the washroom so she could not go and wash her eyes.
Nahar comes out and thinks that Saloni is crying and rubbing her eyes.

Nahar to saloni: Are bhai kya huva aap kyo ro rahi hal. Kya kisine kuch kaha?

Saloni : Nahi meri ankh mein kuch chala gaya to kafi chubhta hai.

Nahar let me see. Mai jara dekhu to kya hai. He touches her eye and tells her . aapki ankh me tinka  (small piece of  dry grass) gira hai. Mai ise abhi nikalta hoo. He tries to remove tinka with his finger and handkerchief but tinka doesnot come out . salonis feel lot of pain and her eye is bloody red and watery.

Nahar finaly puts his tongue in her eye and remove the tinka. Saloni is feeling his breath and wishes that he would stay close to her. Nahar is wishing lot more tinkas in Saloni's eye.

nahar : kya ab sub thik hai. aap ka tinka Nikal gaya.

Saloni : Shukriya. ye tinke ne meri jaan nikal di thi. pata nahi aap na aate to kya hota.

Nahar Are bhai shukriya kaisa. Ek dost ne apni dosti nibhai. Shukriya to mujhe aapko kahen chhiye. AApne din raat Jag kar mijhe thik kiya. Waise main aapko kuch dena chahta hoon. aap Inkar mat kijiega. Ek dost dusre dost ko kuch momemto dena chahta hai. aap dressing table ke pass bathiye. he gvies her this box. The box contains platinum heart locket with diamonds and matching earrings. with dangling hearts

Saloni sits by the dressing table opens the box.

Saloni: bahut khubsurat hai. Mere liye? Ye to kafi kimti lagta hai. mai ise kaise rakh sakti hoon.

Nahar : saloni dekho tohfo ki kimat dekhi nahi jaati. dene walo ki bhavna dekhi jati hai. waise ye to aapko rakhna padega . Nahi to mre dil toot jayega.

Saloni :thik hai  rakhti hoon. Thank you very much. it is awesome.

Nahar : chalo dekhe aap par kaise dikhte hai.
saloni put on earrings and tries to put locket. Then she looks at Nahar and ask him to put locket on her.
Nahar puts on locket. saloni is feeling his warm breath on her neck. Nahar is feeling her long beautiful hair on his face.

Nahar: ye necklace  aur   earrings aapki ye lal saree ke saath bahot suit kar raha hai. ab to aap aur   hi  khubsurat lag rahi ho. Jara samne se dekhu to.

Saloni gets up and faces Nahar . Nahar is looking at her and Saloni is looking at him. They have this cute eye contact.

Suddenly wind blows so hard that window behind Saloni
closes very hard and makes big noise. Saloni gets very scared and hugs Nahar real Hard.

back ground me radio play kar raha hai:

sanso ko sanso me gulne do jara ankho ko ankho se milne do jara  lamho ki gujarish hai pass aao na hum tum tum hum
continue next time

Edited by ramas - 30 March 2006 at 8:11am
munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 4:14pm | IP Logged

Oh my god that was so good RamasClap loved the part abt the tinka. he takes out the tinka with his tounge LOL any ways i ll continue next.

Recap:
Suddenly wind blows so hard that window behind Saloni
closes very hard and makes big noise. Saloni gets very scared and hugs Nahar real Hard.

Episode 8

Nahar: To himself thank u god for the hawa ka jhooka isi bahane apni biwi se gale milne ka to chance mila Wink

Saloni: (realizing what she was doing Embarrassed gets embarrassed) sorry wo asal me mein ... dar gai thi.

Nahar: No problem LOL

Saloni: Huh

Nahar: Mera matlab hai its ok

Saloni: Ab ap sojai ye, subha ko office bhi jana hai. Waise gift ke liye shukriya. I liked it very much Embarrassed

Nahar: just grins Big smile

-----------------------------------------

It?s the next day Saloni and Nahar just woke up. Nahar is the shower right now and Saloni is searching for something.

Saloni: Pata nahi mein ne kaha rakh di? jahan tak mujhe yaad hai maine ghar se ate waqt use apne bag mein hi rakhi thi? mama ne mujhe wo dress kitne pyar se di thi pata nahi maine kahn rak di? oh hann maine to Saree apne bag me se nikali hi nahi thi.

She looks at the bag it is on top of the Almari. She goes towards it and tries to jump to touch the top of the Almari. She tries a couple of times but she is just too short.

Saloni: Ab kya karo pata nahi log Almari ko itna ucha kuyn bana te hai. The she gets an idea. She goes and gets a thin rickety stool from the front of the dressing table. Puts it by the almari. And gets on top of it. She tries to reach the bag on top of the Almari but its all the way at the end of the Almari. She gets on top her tip toes and tries to reach it.

Just then Nahar comes out of the Bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and a banyan on. (Looking HOT) He looks up to see Saloni struggling to get to her bag. Nahar goes walks towards her.

Nahar: Here I ll get that for u seems like ur way too short to get to it.

Saloni: Nahin, (struggling to reach it) ? I have ?almost got it

Suddenly the stool moves and Saloni who is on her tip toes is unable to keep balance and falls backwards off the stool. Nahar who is close by goes under her and catches her in his strong arms.

Both of them are fixed just looking into each other?s eyes, with love, passion, surprise what ever u want to call it. (awww they would look soooo cute in that position I hope they would show them like that in the real drama). Then suddenly a voice echoes

Tara: Nahar, Saloni tum log kahan regaye nashta ready hai...(kabab me hadi)

Both of them coming suddenly to their senses.

Nahar: Saloni jaldi hato warna mera hath ka fracture ho jaye ga.

Saloni: (blushes into a crimson color gets on her feet all embarrassed) Sorry

Nahar: (reaches up on top of the Almari and gets the bag easily.) Ye lo

Saloni: thanks (how do u say thank u in Hindi)

Nahar: Waise Saloni ek baat kaho

Saloni: (smiles thinking it must be something romantic, but is still not over the embarassments of falling off the almari into Nahar?s hands, so is looking at the ground) Haan kahiye.

Nahar: (Coming closer) wo?

Nahar: wo?(coming closer and closer to Saloni )

Saloni: (Is now looking directly into Nahar?s eyes)

Nahar: Wo? tum?tum aj kal kafi moti ho gai ho.

Saloni: (who was expecting something pleasant) Kya??!!

Nahar: Mein Mazak nahi kar raha (looking at her closely) Mera hath dekho aisa lagta hai ke doctor ko dikhan pare ga.

Saloni (looks both disappointed and Furious) Ap ne mujhe moti kaha!!! Ab mein Ap se bilkul bhi baat nahi karne wali (after saying this she storms out of the room)

Nahar (Smiles to himself) aww she looks so cute when she gets mad. (to himself) Nahar beta apne ap ko control kar warna ek din mara jaey ga. Ab soch Saloni ko kaise manae ga.

the end
--------------------------

Stay tuned to find out the surprise that Tara and brijesh will give to Saloni and Nahar when they come down to breakfast. only the next writter can tell u that.

Edited by munizaaa - 30 March 2006 at 8:06am
munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
It's so much fun to write these story Smile i love it. anyways

who wants to write next, Deepali??

Go to top