India-Forums

Saat Phere (Saath Phere)
Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

FanFic SAATHPHERE (Page 46)

desi chic IF-Sizzlerz
desi chic
desi chic

Posted: 28 April 2006 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
thanks munizaa and ruby89. thanks, I appreciate the sweet comments....munizaa, ab tumhari baari! can't wait to read what turn salon's life takes next...
dc

ruby89 Goldie
ruby89
ruby89

Saat Phere Jodi #3

Posted: 28 April 2006 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
lol LOL we have promos now LOL Clap no heart feelings jst enjoying the momment Smile
munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 28 April 2006 at 4:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ruby89

lol LOL we have promos now LOL Clap no heart feelings jst enjoying the momment Smile

ya i know what u meanLOLLOLLOL

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 28 April 2006 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL
indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 28 April 2006 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Great job guys!! Keep it going
ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 29 April 2006 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Hi desi chic very well done.Gr8 episode. I would say creative mind thinks alike. You read my mind. Let's us see Muni gives Saloni a start of her career or not.
DeepaliC Goldie
DeepaliC
DeepaliC

Posted: 29 April 2006 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Desi chic that was soooooooooo good!!! great job! Clap.. I like how you add songs in it too! LOL
munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 29 April 2006 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

Guys plzz leave ur comments, if no one wants to read these FF's then there is no point for us in writing them.

About a month has passed since Saloni's disappearance. Nahar has given up all hope, he doesn't know what to do anymore. He has slipped into depression all he thinks abt now is Saloni. SobbingCrying 2

SCENE 1

Ravi's home: 

Saloni: (looking sadTeary) Ek mahina ho gaya amar aur maine nahar ki shakal tak nahi dekhi.

Ravi: To kya tum us se milna chahti hu

Saloni: (is now weeping Miss You ) No I can't do that remember. Agar nahar ne mujhe dekhe liya to tum jante ho kya ho ga.

Ravi: Lekin mein tumhari ankho mein asoon nahi dekh sakta, tum ghar wapas kun nahi chale jati.

Saloni: Jab nahar ko mujh pe bharosa nahi hai to mein ghar kaise ja sakti hoon. Lekin unki mujhe bohot fikar ho rahi hai. I want to know if he is ok. 

Ravi: hmm… ye kam mein kar sakta hun. 

Saloni: kaise.

Ravi: I can go meet him, and I'll come back and tell u his hal chal.

Saloni: Nahi, agar unhe shak ho gaya to.

Ravi: don't worryDont Worry About It leave that up to me. Mein apni bhen ke liye kuch bhi kar sakta hun.

Saloni: (Smiles and hugs raviBig Hug) thanks bhaiya, apne mere liye jitna kiya hai ut na to shayad, kisi ne nahi kiya.

Scene ends

SCENE 2

Ravi enters Nahar's office building. Nahar is sitting on his desk with his head covered with his hands. Ravi enters Nahar's office. The door closes on hearing the sound of the door nahar looks up, he is surprised to see Ravi.

Nahar: Ravi tum yahan.

Ravi: Haan wo mein ghar gaya tha so suna ke saloni ghar se gayab ho gai hai. 

Nahar: (is shocked that Ravi is so calm while saying this he expected him to kill him the second he finds out abt saloni)

Ravi: Kya tumne saloni ko dhund ne ki koshi ki.

Nahar: haan meine use dhoodne ke bohot koshish ki, lekin pata nahi wo kahan chale gai hai(looks very sad now) SadPata nahi is halat me wo kahan ghoom rahi ho gai ho gi. Why didn't I die when I said all those things to saloni.

Just then the phone rings.

Nahar goes to pick it up, his back is turned to Ravi. 

Narpat: Nahar beta tum kal police ke pass gaye the saloni ke bare me kuch pata chala.

Nahar: Nahi, kuch pata nahi chala. Ap ne mujhe bataya kun nahi ke ravi Switzerland se wapas aa gaya hai     

Narpat: Are bhai agaya hota to mein tumhe sub se pehle bata ta.

Nahar: Shockedto wo… use kaise pata chala ke saloni… uska matlab hai ke… (he abruptly turns around, to see Ravi, but he is too late and he is   already   gone) to narpat: mein apse bad mein baat karta hoon.

Nahar rushes outside his office. While Ravi is by the elevator he steps into the elevator. Nahar sees him but by the time he reaches the elevator it closes he rushes down the stairs. Ravi is now outside the office building. Nahar comes running from the stairs. Ravi seeing him hurries to the taxi. As he drives away in the taxi on the road Nahar hysterically   runs after the taxi until it is too far for him to catchCrying 1. He turns around and the lights of car Blind him!!! CryCry

What happened to nahar?? Did he get into an accident?? Will saloni ever comeback to nahar even after hearing what Ravi has to say??
Keep reading and commenting to find out!!       

i hope u guys like my smileys i thought it would make the sad episode a bit more cheerfulTongue

Edited by munizaaa - 29 April 2006 at 2:04pm

Go to top