India-Forums

Saat Phere (Saath Phere)
Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

FanFic SAATHPHERE (Page 39)

ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 19 April 2006 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
thanks gurpreet Muni deepa and Indiandoll for nice comments.

Edited by ramas - 19 April 2006 at 11:36pm

ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 19 April 2006 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Hey muni Congratulations for MOTW. I love you too. Thanks for writing nice comments about my fan fic episodes. You and deepa both are little darlings
munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 20 April 2006 at 10:24am | IP Logged
ok next episode coming up in an hour or two. But let me warn u its a very surprising episode in which many secrets will be revealed. A secret including neel and saloni. Tongue Wink wont say anymore u will just have to read it.
ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 20 April 2006 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Hi muni where is your episode? I am waiting. I was suppose to go out to take care of some errands. But when you posted  you will have episode in hour or 2 I thought I will go after readig. When are you posting? Where are my answers? Smile Big smile Smile

Edited by ramas - 20 April 2006 at 1:02pm
gk_09 Global Moderator
gk_09
gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 20 April 2006 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
muni..jal di karo!!
munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 20 April 2006 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

sorry ramas i didnt finish it in my comp application class i thought i would so i had to finish it at home. But its a long episode soo enjoy. Tongue

Episode 28

Saloni is totally shocked on hearing this she has a blank shocked expression on her face. She lets the phone drop from her hand and sits on the sofa with a blank expression on her face and is lost in her own thoughts. Meanwhile Nahar grabs the phone and is on the phone talking and trying to ask what has happened. After a while he goes to Saloni.

Nahar: (goes and sits next to her and holds her in his arms) Saloni… I m very sorry, lekin shubra ka…

Saloni: (comes back to her senses) Kya, kya hua shubra?? ko, wo thik to hai na. Nahar kuch to bolo.

Nahar: saloni… wo shubra ka accident ho gaya hai… aur… aur… wo critical condition me hai. Hume hospital jana ho ga.

Saloni: (with tears in her eyes) Ye sab meir hi galti hai. Its all my fault.

Nahar: Is me tumhari galti kaise ho sakti hai. Ye sab bhagwan ki marzi hai.

Saloni: (crying) Nahi ye srif meri hi galti hai. Agar mein shubra ko bohot pehle samaj jati to shayad…Agar mein neel se pyar nahi karti to shayad ye sab kabhi nahi hota.

Nahar: thinks that Saloni is not in her right mind when she says it. Saloni ye tum kya keh rahi ho.

Saloni: Shubra humesha se neel se pyar karti lekin mein aur neel ek dusere se bohot pyar karte the. Aur mein ye nahi janti thi ke shubra bhi neel se… Lekin shubra bechari ne kabhi neel se pyar karna nahi chora, even when she found out abt both of us. Mein hamesha se uski khushiyo ke beach me ati rahi hu. She has done this before too. Jab bhi wo dukhi hoti hai to wo apne ap ko hurt karti hai. Jab use neel aur mere bare me pata chala tab bhi wo balcony se gir gai thi. Maine uski hi khushi ke liye apse shadi ki thi. Mein ne ye socha tha ke agar meri shadi ho jaye gi tab neel mujhe bhool jaye ga aur shayad shubra se pyar karne lage ga. Lekin everything started getting worse and worse. (starts crying) its all my fault I ruined my own sister's life.

Nahar is totally shocked at hearing this

Nahar: (thinking to himself) so she doesn't love meCry she is just staying here b/c of her majbori he is really heart brokenCry. He is also sad that Saloni did not tell him this before and feels betrayed. (Thinking to himself) So saloni is just staying with me because she is married to me, she doesn't love me.Cry He is almost in tearsCry.

Nahar: (in a dazed way) kya tum aur neel…

Saloni: (doesn't hear him, dries her eyes) Mein shubra se milne ja rahi hu. Pata nahi kaisi halat me hogi. Agar use kuch ho gaya to mein apne ap ko maff nahi kar paun gi.

Nahar: is not listening and is still lost in his own thoughts

Saloni: Ap abhi abhi office se ae hai to app aram kar lijiye. Subra ko bad mein mil le na.

Saloni hugs nahar (he does not hug her back) and leaves to go out of the door calling for the driver.

The camera focuses on Nahar who is shocked and looks defeated.

The scene ends

------------------------------------------------------------ ---------

SCENE 2

We see saloni walking into the hospital. Neel and rest of saloni's family is still there, they all are looking very worried.

Ambika: saloni, acha hua ke tum aa gai wo shubra…

Saloni: ye sab kaise hua.

Ambika: Saloni… wo shubra neel se milne gai thi aur ghar se wapas ate waqt uska ek truck ke saath… (starts crying)

Saloni: Looks at neel suspiciously. Neel mujhe tumse baat karni hai abhi. Walks down the hall away from everyone b/c she doesn't want any one hearing what she's got to say.

Neel follows a bit surprised.

Saloni: neel mujhe sach sach bataoo ke tum dono ke biche aisa kya hua ke shubra...

Neel: wo saloni, shubra, aj subha mere pass ai thi. Aur..

Saloni: sharply aur kya…

At the same time we see nahar entering the hospital.

Neel: Us ne mujh se kaha ke wo mujh se bohot pyar karti hai, Aur kaha ke mujhe tumhe bhool jana chahi. Aur phir hum dono ke biche bohot arguments hue jab maine use kaha ke mein saloni ko kabhi nahi bhool sakta to wo yahan se chali gai. She was very upset. Lekin mein kya karta.  Wo itne guse me thi jab yahan se gai that I decided to follow her. Aur phir raste mein us ki gadri ka accident ho gaya.

Saloni: Neel tum bhi na, ye sab us se kehne ki kya zaroorat thi!! Tumhe to pata hai ke shubra kaisi hai. Neel why can u just accept her, why cant u love her like u loved meCry, wo tum se kitna pyar karti hai. Aur tum jante ho ke meri shaadi ho chuki hai. Everything would be soo perfect. Sab kitne kush ho te. CryShe starts crying.

Neel tries to console her. He kinda hugs her and she is crying on him.

Neel: (to himself) haan mein janta hoon saloni ke tum meri nahi ho sakti lekin is dil ka kya karo, tumhari jag kisi aur ko kaise lene do. (he is still hugging saloni)

Just then Nahar enters and sees this he is totally heart broken.

Nahar: He has tears in his eyes, and feels betrayed. He turns back to leave when …

Saloni looks up and sees nahar.

Saloni: Nahar…tum yahan??

Nahar wipes his tears and looks at Saloni and Neel. His heart is breaking by seeing them together.

To be continued…   

----------------------------------------------------

Phew, it was tough writing this episode, I can't even imagine Nahar upset.

Ok guys stay tuned to find out what will happen to Saloni and Nahar?? And will their relationship stay?? Will they separate??

Sorry for having so much melodrama and rona dhona but shubra is in the hospital I cant have them laughing.     

Edited by munizaaa - 20 April 2006 at 3:11pm
ruby89 Goldie
ruby89
ruby89

Saat Phere Jodi #3

Posted: 20 April 2006 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
nice episode. aww its hard to imagine nahar being that sad Cry, hopefully saloni wont be evil LOL great episode Clap
DeepaliC Goldie
DeepaliC
DeepaliC

Posted: 20 April 2006 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Great Episode muni! I liked the twist.I agree with you ruby89 it's soo hard to imagine nahar sad! I don't think saloni won't be evil don't worry ruby LOL..very nice long epi!..hey i see you also changed the title..

Edited by DeepaliC - 20 April 2006 at 3:52pm

Go to top