India-Forums

Saat Phere (Saath Phere)
Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

FanFic SAATHPHERE (Page 37)

munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 17 April 2006 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
wonderful episode deepa it was worthwhile waiting that long. Tongue poor bhabho. I finally learned how to spell hua. i kept spelling it as hooa. I knew something was wrong

I think nahar will be shocked that would be the only expresion the makes sense he cant be happy or excited or sad LOL .

ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 18 April 2006 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Deepa great job. keep it up. nice episode.
gk_09 Global Moderator
gk_09
gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 18 April 2006 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks Deepa!! I thought we ACTUALLY needed to get a search party out for u. TongueLOL

That was cute... Smile

Will be waiting for the next one Wink
ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 18 April 2006 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
 I  guess will be posting next episode. Tonight or tomorrow morning.

Edited by ramas - 18 April 2006 at 5:15pm
ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 18 April 2006 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

Recap

Nahar: ya you never know.

Saloni: jab  taraji apse baat kar rahi thi maine sub sun liya.

Episode #27

Nahar: Saloni I am very sorry that you heard everything. I am so ashamed that my own sister and brother in law can stoop so low to insult you by telling you are not worthy. They have become a reason for bhabho's stroke. I am so angry. But I am only keeping quiet for the sack of Bhabho. As soon as she gets better . I am going to take care of this matter once and for all. He hits his fist so hard on the wall. Saloni takes his hand and kisses .

Saloni: aapko bahut laga kya. Aap gussa mat kijiye.  aur apne aapko hurt mat kijiye Mujhe kuch bura nahi laga. . Mere liye itna hi kafi hai ke aap mere sath hai. Saloni hugs him. Nahar kisses saloni.

Nahar: aaj maine aapke liye romantic sham plan kithi.. Sorry hume jaldi aana pada. . magar raat to abhi baki hai. Waise aap aaj kafi khubsurat bhi lag rahi hai. Aur aap per bahut pyar aa raha hai..

He picks up saloni and puts her in the bed. He lies on the bed. Saloni puts her head on his chest and hugs him. Nahar turns off lights.

Next morning when Nahar wakes up, he looks for saloni. Saloni is with Bhabho taking care of her. Nahar asks bhabho how is she feeling? Bhabho tells him jab mery chhoti bahu itna khayal rakh rahi hai to mai kaise thik na hoo. Nahar smiles. And goes to living room.

Aditi, Tara, Brijesh, Dheer are seating there. Brijesh is kind of angry at Aditi. Asking aditi what happened yesterday? Aditi shows saloni's modeling pictures to Brijesh. Starts the same bakwaas. Dekho bhaisa yeh hamare ghar ki choti bahu kaise paraye mardo ki baho me bahe dale khadi hai. Yeh hamare ghar ki ijjat ka sawal hai. Nahar gets upset again. Aditi saloni is my wife. I know about these pictures. It is none of your business. Briesh asks Nahar to calm down and asks about those pictures

Nahar explains:: Bhaisa Swtzerland me jab hum shopping kar rahe the to saloni ne complete make over ka ad dekha. Phir mujhe bata kar woh makeover karne gayi. Ad walone saloni ko modeling offer kiya. Maine kaha jaroor karo bhai Mai nahi chahata saloni meri parchai banker jiye. Iska apna astitav hona chahiye. Saloni ne modeling kiya. Saloni was selected top model. Aur modeling contest me  Saloni ka khoya hua bhai Ravi bhi mila. I called you about her winning one week free in five star hotel all expense paid. Plus they gave her money. They gave her offer to work all over the world but she rejected saying I am newly married and I want to spend time with my new family. Bhaisa saloni ne koi asie waise dresses bhi nahi pahane the.

Bhaisa may aapko ek aur baat batana bhul gaya. Maine Saloni ko swimming sikhaya. To me jab walk karne  gaya to Saloni ne kisi ki jaan bhi bachayi. hotel walone to Saloni ko hero bana diya. Paise bhi dene chahe. magar saloni ne mana kiya.  Humko rokna bhi chahte the magar Saloni ne kaha ab hume ghar chalna chahiye.  saloni told them: Our family members are missing us so we have to go.

Brijesh & tara to Nahar: Jaldi se Saloni ko bulao aaj to hume bahut badi party karni hai bhai. Hamare ghar me to ek model and hero dono saloni ke roop me aa gaye. hum to bade khus nasib hai ke humko aisi bahu mili. .
Nahar gets saloni. Tara hugs her Brijesh and Tara  congratulates saloni. Saloni bows to both and aditi. Brijesh give Saloni pictures back and tells her we are so proud.Of you.  Hamesha khush raho. Aditi and dheer donot like it but pretends to be happy. Brijesh ask saloni about Ravi her lost brother. Saloni gives all the details. Brijesh tells Saloni chalo achha hi hua ke tumne modeling ki. Itne sare fame ke saath tumhe tumhara bhai vapas mila. Tumhare mummy-papa such me khush nasib hai jo tumare jaisi beti unhe mili hai.

Nahar: Bhaisa saloni ek bahut achhi singer or dancer bhi hai.  She moves like lightning .

Tara: Saloni Hamare deversa ko to dance dikha diya. Nahar blushes,  Hume kab hamari devrani dance  dikha rahi hai? Bhai hum bhi to dekhe Hamari devrani ke latke zatke. Saloni blushes and gently taps Nahar 's hand. They are all so happy now. Nahar feels so proud. Takes Saloni to the room and hugs her.

Then the phone rings. It is saloni's mom. Nahar picks up the phone. Ambika saying to Nahar can you quikcly come to the hospital with saloni and gives the hospital address.. Nahar tells Saloni we have to go your mom is calling they leave for the hospital.
to be continued

Edited by ramas - 18 April 2006 at 10:30pm
ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 19 April 2006 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Just posted new episode.
*Anju* Goldie
*Anju*
*Anju*

Posted: 19 April 2006 at 8:44am | IP Logged
that was great Clap
DeepaliC Goldie
DeepaliC
DeepaliC

Posted: 19 April 2006 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
that was really good ramas! Clap ..oh boy another problem.. wonder what could have happend! Great epi tho! Smile

Go to top