India-Forums

Saat Phere (Saath Phere)
Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

FanFic SAATHPHERE (Page 26)

ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Hi deepa I am unable to send you reply. It says that you exceeded number of messages you can receive. But the answer is yes. I will more bcos I always wanted one. May be you need to empty your inbox.

munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 5:43pm | IP Logged

DEEPA EMPTY UR PM BOX NOW WE CANNOT SENT U ANY PMS TILL U EMPTY IT OUT!!!!

Episode 21

Ok guys this is a really long one. Hope u enjoy!!!

Saloni and Nahar are sitting in a beautiful restauraunt both waiting for dinner to arrive they have already finished their shoping. Saloni is wearing an attractive white saree with matching jewellry and looks very pretty.

Nahar: Hamare pass bass ab kuch ghanta hai uske bad hame wapas ghar jana pare ga jahan tumhe mere liye time nahi ho ga. Cry   

Saloni: Touches his hand, Mujhe ap ke liye hamesha waqt rahe ga.

Nahar:Tum ye bas aise hi kahe rahi ho jaise hi hum ghar jayen ge tum tumhare kam me busy ho jao gi.

Saloni: Mein ap se wada karti hoon ke jab bhi bhi ap ko meri zaroorat ho gi mein foran ap ke samne ajaoon gi.

Nahar: (Smiles)

Just then the waiter comes with thier food, which includes wine Wink

Saloni:(saying to waiter) Are lagta hai ke ap wrong table ka order le liya. Ye wine humne order nahi ki.

Nahar: Saloni ye mein ne order kiya hai.

Saloni: Ap sharab nahi piyen ge.

Nahar: Saloni ye hamari akhri raat hai yahan,  thora to maza karne do.

Saloni: Thik hai lekin mujhe sharab nahi peni

Nahar: Come on saloni, thori si try to karo.

Saloni: Nahi, meine ek bar galti se sharab pili thi aur meri halat, (shakes her head)... Nahi nahar mujhe nahi chahi ye hai

Nahar: Dont worry mein hoon na tumhare saath... thori si pilo ....please mere liye

Saloni: thik hai par srif thori si.

Nahar smiles and pours some in her glass and in his. They both clink their glasses together and say "cheers" Both finish their drink in one gulp. Nahar pours one more time in both thier glasses Saloni hesitates but does not refuse.
Nahar drinks his drink a bit slowly this time and is drinking it with the food but Saloni gulps her in one gulp. She puts her glass forward asking Nahar to pour some more.

Nahar:(smiling) Ek aur... thik hai

After a couple of more drinks Salooni is totally drunk and has no control over herself, all the sharam is like gone from her, she is totally free.

Saloni: (in a drunken voice) Nahar mein tumse bohot bohot bohot pyar karti hoon. Aur agar tum mujhe chore ke gaye to mein...to mien... to mein... pata nahi kya karoon gi.

Nahar: (to himself) Oh Shit lagta hai ke Salooni ne bohoot hi zaada pi li.

Saloni: Ab mujhe yahan se jana hai.. mein yahan bohot bore ho gai hoon.

Nahar: Haan haan Saloni hum jate hai lekin tum pehle kuch khalo.

Saloni: (drunken voice) Nahi mujhe jana hai aur tum ... tum mere saath chalo ge.

Saloni is totally out of control now she is pulling on Nahars hand like a little bachi.

Saloni: Chalooo... abhhi!

Nahar: Haan haan bill to pay karne do

Saloni: Nahiii chaloo

Nahar just puts down some money and leaves. Saloni is leaning on his chest and has her hand around her. (seriously she has no sharam) Everyone passing them down the street is just starring at them. Nahar is soo embarassed Embarrassed.

Saloni: Nahar tum bohot gande ho... tumne mujhe sharab pilaye... lekin mein bohot achi hoon mein tumse ab bhi (streaching her hands as far as they would go) itna sara pyar karti hoon.

Nahar: Confused haan haan Salooni mein bhi tumse bohot pyar karta hoon.

They have reached their room by now Nahar opens it with his key. Saloni still has her arms around him.

Saloni: (Drunken voice)home sweet..homee

Nahar slowly goes and lays her down on the bed. As he turns away Saloni holds his hand and pulls on it

Saloni:(drunk voice) Nahi mujhe chore ke mat jao

Nahar: Haan saloni mein tume chore ke nahi jaa raha mein to bas...

Saloni:(drunk voice)Nahi muje se door mat jao.

Nahar ignores her and turns to go towards the bathroom. Saloni pulls on his hand soo hard that he lands on top of her. Both are lost in each other's eyes.

Saloni:(puts her hand around his neck) Haan ap mere itne hi pass rahiye LOL.

nahar is totally shocked Shockedand mesmerized LOL by his wife's this kind of behavior.

Nahar: (to himself) I should get her drunk more often
Wink

Saloni pulls him closer and kisses him passionately and is now on top of him Embarrassed As soon as she is done kissing him she gets exhausted and goes to sleep on Nahar's chest Wink

Nahar: (Looks at Saloni and smiles to himself Tongue and then he places his hand on saloni and goes to sleep)

To be continued…. Heart

--------------------------------

Edited by munizaaa - 10 April 2006 at 6:45pm
ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Hi Muni very well written romantic episode.  way to go. Actually getting drunk is not fun next day though!!!!!!!!.  I like this side of Saloni. Romantic  and drunk Saloni.  lol!!!!!!!

Edited by ramas - 10 April 2006 at 6:01pm
munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 6:33pm | IP Logged

Thanks ramas i m glad u liked it, it took me soo long to write it but it was way too much fun. anyways. I read ur pm ur right Deepa has overflowed her limit of pm. Dont know how to tell her though Confused

By the way congrats to everyone we completed 200 posts ClapClapClap

Edited by munizaaa - 10 April 2006 at 7:30pm
ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Hi deepa. I am not offended by you in any way. Your are not getting messages bcos yoour pmbox is full .
empty your inbox . so you can get messages.

Edited by ramas - 10 April 2006 at 9:19pm
ruby89 Goldie
ruby89
ruby89

Saat Phere Jodi #3

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
nice episode. Clap best post on SP is this fan fic. Its the best thing so far ( besdies the video update LOL ) Tongue
ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Hey ruby we all love you for writing such wonderful comment. Btw that is my goal to make it best fanfic.   I spend 3 or more hours to write each episode. Muni and Deepa, desi chick we all spend lot of time writing this and we all really apprecite these kinds of comments.
I wish more people will comment good or bad doesnot matter. But will help us to write even better. Thanks again.
ruby89 Goldie
ruby89
ruby89

Saat Phere Jodi #3

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
wow. well thank you Big smile ... If i could I would write. lol my writting isnt the greatest thing plus my imagination is weird( either goes on forever or never starts LOL LOL LOL.

Go to top