july12_1995
july12_1995

Posted: 08 April 2006 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
ok i love this show thingy im kinda new but i still love this fan fic

munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 08 April 2006 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

Ok guys this is just a reminder to u guys that u guys are free to join us in writting episodes. Trust me its a lot of fun. Big smile Just drop me a pm so 2 ppl are not working on the same episode.

welcome july i m sure u ll love this placeWink

Edited by munizaaa - 08 April 2006 at 1:51pm
ruby89 Goldie
ruby89
ruby89

Saat Phere Jodi #3

Posted: 08 April 2006 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
omg, so cool. lol cant wait for next episode Clap Clap
ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 08 April 2006 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

Recap:
Nahar : Saloni you were hugging that man kaun tha woh maine apni ankho se dekha tha.
Saloni: woh koi aur nahi tha. Woh…. woh…. Woh  mera bhai tha.

Episode 19

Nahar: Saloni kya mujhe aapne buddhu samaza hai. Come on give me a break. Tumhara ye bhai kaha se paida ho gaya?

Saloni: Aap such me mera vishwas kijiye. Meri zindgi mei aapke siva aab koi aur nahi aa sakta. Mere liye aap hi sub kuch hai. Is janam me to kya maine to aapko har janam aapne liye bhagwan se manga hai. Ravi is my uncle's son. But my uncle died so my dad adopted him and brought him to our house when he was 10. He lived with us and we always thought of him as an older brother. Ravi did not like school much. He always liked movies dramas modeling and singing. He was barely passing in the school. . After the school one day he stole money from our house and went to Bombay. He left note for Papa that he has taken money and going to try for movie career. Papa did not like him stealing the money and running away. He came back after few days. Papa kicked him out saying we donot have any relation with you anymore never show your face again..

Ravi left. We missed him so much. But we couldnot say anything to papa. He was a nice kind older brother and helped us with everything. We never differentiated between him and Samar. If we told anyone he is cousin papa was getting very upset. After he left. I saw him in the modeling contest here. You left with Nilima. I was very upset and trying to follow you. All of a sudden someone covered my eyes. I thought it was you and was getting very happy. Then Ravi came in front of me I was shocked to see him . I couldnot talk much because I was too upset. He gave me his number and I called him last night to the hotel. That is all the truth. I did not have courage to tell you because of your anger.

Saloni: mujhe ye aapka gussa accha nahi lagta. Mujhe bahut dar lagta hai.

Nahar: Saloni mujhe maaf kar do. Mai kitna bura hoon ke bhai bahen ke pyar pe shak kiya. He holds ear lobs and bows. Sorry mam. Ayinda gussa aaya to control karenge. Mai bahut sharminda hoo maine aap ko phir se rulaya. Hame jald Ravi se milna hai. He hugs Saloni and kisses her. They have that cute eye contact.

Saloni: Nahar koi baat nahi. Ab Mujhko aap promise karo ki main jo maango aap mujhe denge.

Nahar: aaj agar aap jaan mangogi to woh bhi hum haste haste de de denge.

Saloni: we got one week's free stay in 5 star hotel including all our meals, limo ride for sightseeing and to the airport. They also will take care of extending our tickets so we don't have to buy new and some money for winning the modeling contest.

Saloni: Kya hum ek week aur yaha rahe sakte hai. Waise bhi ab takka hamara honeymoon humne ladne zagdne mei hi bitaya. Please aap ghar phone kar ke bata dijiye hum 7 din baad ayenge. Main in 7 dino me har pal aapke sath rahena chahti hoo aur aapse bahut Pyar bhi pana chahti hoon. Nahar is very happy now.

Nahar : Saloni I am very proud of you. I am lucky to have wife like you then hugs her. He calls Brijesh and tells him Saloni has won stay and sightseeing so He wants to stay longer as one doesnot get this kind of chance many times. Brijesh agrees. Saloni is too happy. She hugs Nahar.and kisses him.They open other gift bags. It has lots of clothes, make up, perfumes, night ware and swim costumes. Nahar sees this beautiful red camisole and panty and ask Saloni to wear it. Saloni denies.

Saloni: mujhe aise kapde pahnane achhe nahi lagte. Mujhe sharam aati hai.

Nahar:: Ab mujse kaisi sharam. Hum pati patni hai bhai. Mere liye nahi pahnogi kya? Saloni changes into  night clothes and comes out. She looks so beautiful and sexy. Nahar carries her into bed  hugs and kisses her and turns off lights.

Next morning they shift to the five star hotel. Then goto sightseeing by limo. They are in so much love and are having so much fun hugging and kissing each other. Saloni feels like she is on the top of world. In the evening they invite Ravi. Nahar an d Ravi meet each other . Saloni is so happy. After Ravi leaves. Nahar ask saloni to put on 2 piece {bra and bikini) swim costume. Saloni gets very upset. Aap bade besharam ho Nahar. Finally Nahar makes her wear one piece swim suit . They goto the pool Nahar jumps in and ask Saloni to come in. Saloni says she is afraid of water and stays out. She watches Nahar then she sees children swimming in the kiddie pool and watches them Nahar comes from the back and pushes her in the water and jumps after her. Saloni get scared. He takes her out water and tells her gabrao mat main hoon naa and  starts teaching her swimmimg holding her waist. Initialy Saloni is afraid then she enjoys because she is close to Nahar all the time. Nahar also enjoys.

Nahar: saloni aapko swimming sikhana chahta hoon par mera man kaheta hi aap swimming kabhi na sikho take mai aapko aise pakd kar aapne paas rakhu.

Saloni mujhe bhi aapke paas rahena bahoot acchha lagta hai. Mai bhi aapse hamesha ek dali ki tarai liptke rahana chahti hoon.

Six days passes like that. They are  so happy and so much in love. Saloni has learned swimming fairly well. But she holds Nahar most of the time. Their last day they decide not to go anywhre since they have to pack. and ravi is also planning to meet them for few hours. Saloni takes promise from Ravi that he needs to write to papa and meet them when he comes back home.

After Ravi leaves Nahar and Saloni goes to the pool. Saloni always wear Nahar 's shirt on swim costume as she doesnot like uncovered body. They swim for little while. and have fun splashing water at each other. Then Nahar decides to test Saloni 's swimming ability.

Nahar to Saloni: saloni mujhe rest room jana hai abhi aaya.

Saloni: Aap jaiye mei thik hoon. Nahar goes for a walk. Watching Saloni swimming like a fish and enjoying he gets very happy and goes little farther. When he comes back he sees ambulance leaving from near the pool. He rushes and his shirt is floating in the pool. He goes crazy and jumps in the pool . Couldn't find Saloni in the pool. Runs to the room. Saloni is not there either. He goes to the front desk. They say yes a lady drowned in the pool. She was unconsious so they took her to hospital. But they donot know anything. Because as the lady had no one with her the clerk went with her. We are unable to contact the clerk.so we won't know until she contacts us.

Nahar: hey Bhagwaan yeh maine kya kiya. Meri saloni ko bachalo. Maine iske paas kaise jaoon. . Meri Saloni kaisi hogi . He tries to hold himself. But couldn't and start crying.  the clerk is comforting  Nahar.

He is thinking. Kya meri Saloni pani me dub gayi? Did she really drowned?

Meri saloni bach to jayegi na? If drowned would she survive?

Agar use kuch ho gaya to main kaise zinda rahunga?

Saloni ke bagair mei vapas kaise ghar jaoonga?

Uske gharwalo ko mei kaisie mooh dikhaunga?/

Ye call kyun nahi aati? Aise to mai paagal ho jaaonga.

Saloni tum kaha ho kaisi ho? Actually Where is Saloni? How is she?

Look for the answers to these questions on page 25.

To be continued

If you have answers to Nahar's questions. please respond we are continuing the game. The person with closets answer will get next episode by pm.

Edited by ramas - 10 April 2006 at 11:08am
ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 09 April 2006 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Hi I have posted couple of questions at the end of episode before to be coninuted and love to have response. Please respond after you read.
LoranMaddiLee Goldie
LoranMaddiLee
LoranMaddiLee

Posted: 09 April 2006 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Hey thats a great 1,... lolz... I hope it not SAloni ... i hope its sum1 else... Embarrassed
ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 09 April 2006 at 9:46am | IP Logged
THANKS LORAN .CAN YOU GUESS? WHO DROWNED?
ruby89 Goldie
ruby89
ruby89

Saat Phere Jodi #3

Posted: 09 April 2006 at 11:17am | IP Logged
great episode. I think it was someone else who drowned but saloni saved that person's life and she went to hospital with him/her. Big smile

Go to top