neeruk
neeruk

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 8:58am | IP Logged
good job....

DeepaliC Goldie
DeepaliC
DeepaliC

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:09am | IP Logged
i think the story is great so far.. plz cont!
soji_soji Groupbie
soji_soji
soji_soji

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:58am | IP Logged
HEY ITS LOVELY....
THANKS
gk_09 Global Moderator
gk_09
gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

It's a great story so far.Clap I like the storyline and how you changed it. Smile

Cant wait for the next part... will be waiting Wink

pink500 Goldie
pink500
pink500

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Smile
munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 6:47pm | IP Logged

Sorry guys for writing such a crappy part last time i just didnt have time i went back and read it was horrible, anyway i ll try to write a better part this time.

Episode 3

It is almost time for Nahar to come home. Saloni is sitting on the bed thinking about him.

Saloni: i dont think i treated him right. He is always so nice to me and i always am so mean to him. Am just doing this to protect myself from falling in love with him. No way how can i even be thinking that all men are the same stupid loosers who want only one thing from women. He is probabally just like Neel. Well he has also been forced to marry me when he didnt want to. I should at least not be rude to him. I should do something to say sorry...

Nahar meanwhile is in the office also thinking about Saloni. Tongue

Nahar: I dont know what Her problem is she acts like she will explode Dead on me any minute. I should have never helped her out with her necklace in the morning. She didnt even say Thanks or anything Ouch .that's it of me being a nice guy, i m sick and tierd of helping someone out and receiving narazgi in return. Ouch

-------------------------------------

Nahar reaches home rings the bell and to his surprise it's Salooni who opens the door (she said she wouldnt be home).

Nahar: (say while coming into the house)tum yahaan mein to samjha ke tumhe koi zarrori kam tha aur tum late au gi.

Saloni:(is abt to answer back but stops)

Saloni: Ap bethiye mein khana lagati hoon

Nahar: (Is kinda surprised by her behavior but follows what she says.)

The only one sitting on the dinning table is bhabho.

Bhabho: Nahar beta tu agaya

Nahar: han aj office mein bohot kam tha ishi liye thora late ho gaya.

Bhabho: Waise Nahar ajj khane ki tarriff karna na bhoolna. Aj sara khana Saloni ne banaya hai.

Nahar: (sarcastically) wo mein kaise bhool sakta hoon.

Nahar digs in loving the food since it's his favorite dishes. Saloni comes out from the kitchen with the jug of water smiling. Nahar seeing her gets an idea to take his revenge for the previous night. He starts pretending to choke on the food.

Nahar: Bhabho ye khana kis ne banaya hai itna tekha aur disgusting khana to maine aj tak nahi khaya Confused . (Looks at Saloni for her reaction)

Saloni: Saloni feels really bad Cry that he actually said that. She goes and puts the jug on the table making more sound then necessary. Looks at Nahar with teary eyes Cry and goes up to her room.

Bhabho: (surprised he actually) Nahar dekho tumne bichari ko rola diya. Usne tumhare liye itne pyar se khana banaya aur tum. Ab jao use mana kar aoo.

Nahar: Feeling guilty, goes up to the room to apologize. (enters the room and goes to sit on the sofa next to Saloni)

Saloni: ripping up a card and crying (on seeing Nahar she turns away and quickly whips her tears off.)

Nahar: wo Saloni mein?

Saloni: Please go away I don?t want to talk to anyone right now.

Nahar: Saloni wo mein ? I m sorry. Mein to srif mazak kar raha tha.

Saloni: Jis mazak se kisi ka dil dukhe wo mazak nahi hota.(tears flowing down her eyes) Waise tumhe sorry bolne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai. Ye meri hi galti hai, mujhe pata hona chahi tha ke men never appreciate women ever.

Saloni gets up from the couch and goes to the bed and goes to sleep.

Nahar looks at the ripped card on the ground, which says:

I m sorry for being such a pain. Please forgive me
                                                                   Ur friend Saloni

Now Nahar feels really guilty for what he has done, he decides to make it up to her some how.

Stay tuned to find out why Saloni has such a bad opinion of men, and the way that Nahar will use to ask Saloni's forgiveness. Tongue   

Edited by munizaaa - 30 March 2006 at 7:54am
ruby89 Goldie
ruby89
ruby89

Saat Phere Jodi #3

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
aww ur doing such a great job, keep it up Clap
munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Thanks ruby glad u liked it i ll try to continue soon