pink500
pink500

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
good job, please continue soon Smile

indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
That was awesome!! Can't wait until someone continues!!
munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
That was really good Ramas Tongue i loved the part where Saloni dances LOL LOL.

Who is next??? Confused
munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
ok guys i m going to continue next since desi chic is unable to Tongue
munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 3:42pm | IP Logged

EmbarrassedOk guys this is a pre warning don't read this if u are 12 years or younger this is way too much info for ur innocent minds

Recap: Saloni drops her odhni and dances like aishwarya and Nahar is totally behaving like a drunk and staring at her. She stops dancing and shuts cd player. Nahar still behaving like drunk sitting still. with his mouth open. eyes wide. Saloni puts back her odhni and goes close to him

Nahar : Saloni Kya mei Indralok mai hoo. Mere Samne Urvashi Apsara nach rahi hai.  Ye sapna hai ya sach. Agar Sapna hai to kabhi jagna nahi chahta.   Pinch me. saloni pinches him very  hard.
Nahar screams.  He grabs her and carries her in his arms.

Episode 12?? Right??

Saloni is still in Nahar's arms they both are lost in each others eyes they don't know what is going on around them. Nahar carries Saloni to the bed, lays her down gently. He sits beside her holds her hand he brings his face close to hers.

Nahar: Mein ap se kuch pooch sakta hoon?

Saloni: (her heart is beating hard)haan… pochiye

Nahar: Wo tum e is tarha nach te hu we dekh kar mere hosh hi ur gaye, lekin tum e ye sab karne ki kaya zaroorat hai?

Saloni: Mein to srif ye sabit karna chati thi ke mein nilima se acha nach sakti hoon.

Nahar: mein jaanta hoon ke tum ne ye kun kiya, isi liye na kyun ke tum mujhe se pyar karti ho, aur mujhe kisi aur ke sath dekh na tum e acha nahi lagta.

Saloni: nahi wo… (Nahar puts his hand over her lips)

Nahar: Koi bahana nahi aj tumhe mujh se kehna hi ho ga ke tum bhi mujhse itna hi pyar karti ho ke jitna me tumse karta hoon… (waits for a while) thik hai Salooni agar tum aj bhi chup rehna chati ho to thik hai (he get's up to go away from her) lekin mein tumhara intezar karo ga jab tak tum khud mujhse nahi kehti ke tum mujhe se kitna pyar karti ho. (He turns around to go)

Saloni: (sits up and grabs his hand) Ap apna jawab nahi suna chate?

Nahar: (looks at Saloni in surprise and sits back down on the bed.)

Saloni: comes closer to him and kisses him on the lips…(imagine that)  their kiss lasts for almost a minute.

Then Nahar lays Saloni on the bed and is now on top of her, Saloni has her arms around him. Nahar has his hands on her waist. He kisses her face, then he starts kissing her neck getting more more desprate (He is soo piasa Saloni shouldn't have kept him waiting that long).  He then moves his hand away from Saloni's waists and moves it up her back (Saloni's choli is backless). Saloni is enjoying herself immensely and is wishing to kiss him once more. Nahar wishing the same thing moves his face closer to hers but then decides to tease her like she did to him all these days. Saloni and Nahar are still lost in each other's eyes. Nahar places his free hand on Saloni's face and brings it down slowly stopping at her lips; Saloni kisses his hand getting more and more desperate. Nahar brings his face closer looking at her with passion in his eyes. (Background music sanson ko sanson me dhal ne do zaara) Both their hot breath meet. Saloni is getting desperate. Nahar brings his face closer they are abt to kiss when…

Nahar: Man this is boring lets do something else. Goes to get up

Saloni: (who was expecting a kiss opens her eyes in surprise) kya?

Nahar unable to resist then seizes Saloni and kisses her hard!!

Saloni is totally shocked, and then gets mad at him for making her wait so long she decides to take revenge. As soon as Nahar is done smooching her she yawns and just closes her eyes  Confused (i guess she is sleepy LOL )then says with a sleepy voice ur right this is boring lets go to sleep LOL LOL LOL

Nahar's face is in total shock: Am I that bad of a kisser??

Nahar: Saloni utho naa

Saloni pretends to be asleep

Saloni: Nahar ur the best kisser in the world I wish I could wake up lekin

tumhe sabaq sikhana zaroo ri hai.

Nahar gets all grumpy and goes on the other side of the bed and goes to sleep

Saloni after making sure he is asleep gets up and looks at him sleeping satisfying herself by looking at him. Then she touches his head and removes the hair on his face to get a better look.

Nahar wakes up in the morning very grumpy with Saloni for going to sleep.

Salooni ab Nahar ko kaise manae gi that is what the next writer is going to tell u...

sorry if i got too carried away with myself it was kinda hard not toEmbarrassed

Edited by munizaaa - 01 April 2006 at 3:52pm
munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Sorry guys i made a mistake while posting refresh the page again and u will get the edited version. Tongue  plzz comment on weather u guys like it or notEmbarrassed

Edited by munizaaa - 01 April 2006 at 3:59pm
pink500 Goldie
pink500
pink500

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
great job Smile Smile Smile
indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Great update!!

Go to top