Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakhi thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Hi guys here is the double dose ...
                                              Last Episode by Shali:
Nahar tried to talk too saloni but at night when he came home saloni was too tired to listen. Due to this non-communication they where drifting apart…

Todays double dose Episode

Its morning and Saloni gets up and freshen herself and sees the kids are still sleeping and then sees Nahar sleeping like a baby and smiles naughtily and starts to kisses him....
Nahar: hmmmmm sone do na ...(let me sleep)
Saloni: achaa kuch bhi ho. Par aur aaj mai nahi chodne wali hu...and seals his lips with hers.(oh! but I feel like making love and I am not going to leave you and saying this kisses him)
Nahar opens his eyes and puts his arms around her and pulls her over him and pushes the strands of hair fallen over her face and kisses her all over the face and says : Tum aaj bhi utni hi kubhsurat ho jaise mane pheli bhaar tumhe dekha tha.Bahut din ke bad tumhe aaj time milla mere liya.(today also you are as beautiful as I saw you the 1st time...after a long time u found time for me).
Saloni blushes and says: Achaa , Do bachoo ke bad bhi....(oh! even after 2 kids).
Nahar: Achaa madam aaj apni tarif sunana chahathi hai...Par abhi mera mood tarif karne ka nahi hai...and rolls her over the bed and lays on top of her and starts kissing her very passionately and they both forget the time passing and are so engrossed in making love to each other...
Suddenly the kids start to cry and Saloni pushes Nahar aside and rushes to the kids crib and picks them up and give them to Nahar .
Saloni: please jaan dono kho uthake gumhte raho mai abhi dudh lathi hu.(please keep strolling with the kids ,I will bring the milk) and pulls her hair back and straightens her dress and goes out to get the milk for the babies...Nahar is shocked and gets irritated , he puts the baby on the bed and stands up .
Nahar: ( starts to blabber)uske paas aaj kaal mere liya time bhi nahi hai ...jab dekho bachaa bachaa...( she dosent have time for me now - a- days ...babies baies...all she cares is for the babies )
Saloni brings in the milk bottles and seeing the babies crying and scolds Nahar
Saloni: kaise baap hai aap, rote hu he bachoo ko .... (why did u leave the crying babies on the bed)
Before she could complete her sentence..
Nahar says: Bas Saloni , Bahut ho chukaa ...bhachaa bachaa...(enough saloni, baby ...baby..)and goes into the bathroom to get ready for office.
Saloni upset and sad picks the baby gives them the milk and puts them back in the cradle and goes to kitchen.
Nahar sits on the dinning table and Saloni brings his breakfast.
Nahar: Mera juice kaha hai.(where is my juice)
Saloni: oh! sorry bhul gayi ,ek second ,abhi layi.(oh!sorry I forgot,1 sec, I will bring it)
Tara : Saloni bachee ro rahe hai (kids are crying)
Saloni: bhabhisa aap unhe juice bana dejiye mai abhi bachoo kho dekh kaar aati hu. and goes.(Bhabhi you please make the juice for him ,I will see the kids and come)
Tara: Ek minute Nahar abhi juice lati hu.(1 min. I will get the juice)
Nahar: koi jaroorat nahi bhabhisa ( no need )and leaves his breakfast untouched and gets up.
Tara: arre breakfast to khaalo.(ok atleast eat ure breakfast)
Nahar: bukh nahi hai and storms off the door.(Iam not hungry)
Tara: Ajeeb bat hai pahale juice chahiye bola phir kehata hai bhuhk nahi hai(strange he wanted Juice and now he says he is not hungry and goes inside...
Bhabho who was watching this understood their was some tension between them
Bhabho goes to Saloni
Bhabho: Saloni , kaise ho beta..( how're you dear)
Saloni: theek hu bhabho...Nahar nashta karke chale gaye.(Iam fine, did Nahar have his breakfast)
Bhabho: Nahar ne nashta nahi kiya.( no he didnt )
Saloni: kyu ...kya huha..(Why.. what happened)
Bhabho: Yeah tum mujh se puch rahi ho...(U are asking me this)
Saloni:Kya huha bhabho? ...mai to nastha une dekhar aayi thi...( What happened, I served the breakfast to him)
Bhabho:aha aha magar tum bhulgayi ki woh juice sirf tumhare hath ka bana pita hai..aur tum...( Yes, yes, but u forgot he takes juice made by u only)
Saloni: hay bhagwan yeah maine kya kardiya.?..Bhabho ,bhachee ro rahe the is liya ....( oh! god what did I do..kids were crying so I ...)
Bhabho : koi baat nahi...jab naya mehaman aata hai to Pathi ko thodi jalan hothi hai ......Paar khayal rakhna..Yahi roj ke jagadae ka karan na ban jaye..and goes off. (Its ok , when a new member comes ,Husbands do feel neglected and jealouse..but remember not to keep on repeating it and make it an issue for all ure fight)

Saloni sits and think...she realize how she had been neglecting him and realizes its days she had even talked properly to him or spent any time with him....and how she was so much engrossed with the kids......so she decides to give him a surprise in the evening......She goes to the kids room ,its a mess with the toys and cribs all in the boxes.. ..she with the help of Tara and Aditi gets the kids room all ready and Thanks them for all their support and looks at the clock ,Its 2.30Pm she rushes to bhabho.
Saloni: Bhabho...
Bhabhoo: haan saloni , kya baat hai.( yes , whats the matter Saloni)
Saloni: (hesitating) woh bachoo ka kamara Hum logo ne set kaar diya hai bhabho.....(we set the kids room )
bhabho: chalo acha huva and starts to go from their.( good)
Saloni: bhabho ...woh..( That)
Bhabho: bolo saloni...kya baat hai...( Saloni, whats the matter)
Saloni: woh ..kya aap aaj bachoo ko raat me dekhi lengi...mai Nahar ke saath bahar jana chahathi hu aur raat ghar anne mai der ho jayegi...isliye...( can u take care of the kids and sleep with them as I was thinking of going out with Nahar and will come home late)
Bhabho(smiling): Samaj gayi...koi baat nahi...mai bachoo ko dekh lugi...tum fikar mat karo...kush raho....(I understand, I will take care of the kids...u dont worry)
Saloni: blushes...and goes to phone Nahar...
Saloni to Nahar: aaj aap ghar jaldhi aye ge na..
Nahar: Nahi mujhe ...
Saloni ( Interrupts and says in a very romantic mood): Please....aap abhi tak naraz hai...(are u still angry)
Nahar: coudnt say anything except& was silent and both could hear their breath only...and feel the love which they were yearning for........
Saloni : Driver aap ko thik 5 baje office say pick up kar lega.(driver will pick u exactly at 5)
Nahar: Nahi , mai khud drive karlunga..tum..( No, I can drive ...you)
Saloni:( interrupte his talk) Nahi ..5 baje and cuts the phone..(no 5 o'clock )
Nahar arrives with a bouquet at some restaurant which is all empty and asks the driver is it the right place...
Driver: ji sahab (yes sir)and gets into the car and drives off...
Nahar enters the restaurant and a flash of light falls on him and a light music the song "Hume tumse pyaar kitna ye hum nahi jaante...
magar ji nahi sak the tumhare bina"..... is played and flowers shower on him and he sees saloni standing in front of him looking beautiful in the pink saree he gave her. so simple and elegant.....a tear of happiness flows down his cheek as he sees the words I love you written with flowers all around on the wall and a table with candles ...all set for them...
He falls on his knee and gives her the bouquet and reaches for his pocket and gets her a Diamond ring and puts it on her finger and says I love u dear.......and gets up and kisses her and swipes her off her feet and lifts her in his arms and carries her to the dance area and then both of them dance to the music forgetting the world and all the worries.......
                                                        The End.
Sorry for such a long episode ...especially if it was boring and too detailed πŸ˜•I tried cutting the detail but coudn't do as I love everything I wrote and didi also said post it as it is ....😊 so sweet of her...😳

Edited by sakhi - 17 years ago
ramas thumbnail
 wah wah kya bat hai!!!!!!!Loved the episode very realistic and wonderfully written episode. Loved every part of  it. especilly loved their romance part the most. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Edited by ramas - 17 years ago
12234 thumbnail
This was so cool! Very realistic and good! Loved the imagery! Could like see all of this happening in my mind. Totally wonderful! It had so much in it, and I love the way this time saloni took the initiative and fixed things. The hotel was cho romantic!! 😳 😳 It was amazing. I loved the way nahar got a little bit jealous since saloni doesn't have time, It shows so much love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well anyway, great job! It was a fabulous episode and i really enjoyed reading it!

Love,
Nita
.:Ashi:. thumbnail
That was a fab. episode Sakhi! It had so much romance in it!! 😳 aaaaaw. i just loved every minute of it! πŸ˜ƒ I agree with Rakshadi and Nita...it was soooo realistic!...i could imagine it as if i was actually watching it! Superb episode!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
ramas thumbnail
boring no way. It is too realistic after kids we tend to ignore our husbnads and forget that husbands still need tender loving care and rely on us as well and we need to have balance. Very realistic approach like I said before. Edited by ramas - 17 years ago
ramas thumbnail
Nita will be writing next episode.
sakhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramas

wah wah kya bat hai!!!!!!!Loved the episode very realistic and wonderfully written episode. Loved every part of  it. especilly loved their romance part the most. πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Thanks didi, Without ure encouragement and support I coudnt have done this...
sakhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: 12234

This was so cool! Very realistic and good! Loved the imagery! Could like see all of this happening in my mind. Totally wonderful! It had so much in it, and I love the way this time saloni took the initiative and fixed things. The hotel was cho romantic!! 😳 😳 It was amazing. I loved the way nahar got a little bit jealous since saloni doesn't have time, It shows so much love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well anyway, great job! It was a fabulous episode and i really enjoyed reading it!

Love,
Nita

Thanks nita its the appreciation from you all that helps me to write...true I wanted to chance the sequence a bit by letting the female take initiative to patch up.....I felt it was her duty to balane the kids and hubby time as we tend to forget all about it as soon as kids arrive...Its nice to know ure hubby is jealous as it shows his love for u ...very true...
Edited by sakhi - 17 years ago
sakhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: punjabi_kuri36

That was a fab. episode Sakhi! It had so much romance in it!! 😳 aaaaaw. i just loved every minute of it! πŸ˜ƒ I agree with Rakshadi and Nita...it was soooo realistic!...i could imagine it as if i was actually watching it! Superb episode!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Thanks dear.....well I learnt to write  romantic fic. stories reading Raksha didi"s stories and this fan fic....I use to write articles and poems for the college news letter... but never romantic stories...so thanks to all of you for bringing the romantic writer in me...
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
oke dearies......

where is the next epi....
me waiting.....