Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Anju* thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
next day nahar and saloni went to shubra and neel .shubra was very happy to see them . They had a great time and saloni helped shubra to cook. At 8oclock. saloni presented the honeymoon tickets to neel and shubra

saloni:neel ,shubra yeh tum dono ki nahi zindagy ki shuruwat ke liye mera aur nahar ki taraf se yeh chota sa gift.

Shubra: ohh di aap ne meri shaadi neel se karwake mujhe is dunija ka sub se bada gift de diya ab is ki kya jarurat hai??

Neel; ha saloni is ki kya jarurat thi??

Nahar:jarurat hai afterall hamari shubra meri sali hai aur tum mere dost ho.

Saloni: ab batein to hoti hi rahengi pehle yeh envelope khol kar dekh to lo ki hum ne tum dono ko kahan par bhej ne ki taiari ki hai

shubra opened the envelope and looked very happy:wow DI Paris ohh di Thx main kitni khush kismat hun ke mujhe aap ki jaisi ek di aur aap ke jaisa ek jija ji mila hai and shubra hugged saloni.

Saloni: ab bas bhi karo tum dono aur waise bhi ab hume challna chahiye aur tum dono phi packing kar lo kaal shaam ki flight hai.

At home:

Saloni aapna nightgrovn ke saath bathroom se nikal rahi thi and suddnly she saw a very big and old-fashioned lock key when she picked the key Nahar went in and saw the key in saloni's hand he was very angry and upset

Nahar: saloni!!!!! Tumhen kitni baar kaha hai ke is key ko hath mat lagana tumhe ek baar mana karnese samaj mein nahin ata? 😑

Saloni was crying
Saloni: nahar yeh key to farsh par thi aur isliya maine utha di 😭
soo what will happen next??

*Anju* thumbnail
THX TO RAMAS for supporting me 😳
ramas thumbnail
Hey Anju you don't need to thank me. Any time dear. remember I am your DI. I just want all of you to write and feel very confident about writing.
Great episode. Loved it.Continue writing. πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ
ruby89 thumbnail
aww that was a nice part πŸ‘ key key key.. somebody shoot the key πŸ˜† . so who's next? πŸ˜ƒ
*Anju* thumbnail
ey hello kya maine itna bura part lika tha??? 😭 ki kohi bhi continue nahin kar raha hai??? ramas di plzz aap hi continue karo agar koi aur nahin karna chahta hai 😭 Edited by *Anju* - 17 years ago
ruby89 thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Anju*

ey hello kya maine itna bura part lika tha??? 😭 ki kohi bhi continue nahin kar raha hai??? ramas di plzz aap hi continue karo agar koi aur nahin karna chahta hai 😭

awwww anju itna toh acha tha. acha for u mein karti houn update ok dnt be sad😊. I'll talk to raksha di and see if nobody is doing it phir mein kar doun gi, app key liey, ok?
*Anju* thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruby89

awwww anju itna toh acha tha. acha for u mein karti houn update ok dnt be sad😊. I'll talk to raksha di and see if nobody is doing it phir mein kar doun gi, app key liey, ok?

thx honeyπŸ˜‰
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
anju 😑 ,

how dare you 😑 !!!!!!

Your a terrible writer 🀒 , how could you???? I'M SO embarrassed ......

dam girl, don't let any one tell you that and don't even think that 😭 ...the epi was good πŸ‘ and I will continue so please be patience πŸ˜ƒ ....

big kiss,

shali
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
My dear writers and readers, posting the next epi. hope you gone like this.....

And I would like to thanks raksha for her time and correcting my hindi.... thanks raksha, if you weren't here to help us, we would be stock in our bad hindi.... big hug πŸ€—

Note from the writer: saloni is not wearing her nightie but her sari....( so I can write a bit more romance [ 😳 LOL] , Anju hope you wont mind that......)

recap:

Nahar: saloni!!!!! Tumhen kitni baar kaha hai ke is key ko hath mat lagana tumhe ek baar mana karnese samaj mein nahin ata?

Saloni was crying
Saloni: nahar yeh key to farsh par thi aur isliya maine utha di.

Nahar is embarrassed with his behavior, saloni mujhe maaf karo, jabhi ye key mere samne hoti hai mujhe pata nahi kya ho jata hei. Par aap kyon itni peresaan ho jate ho. Ye savaal mujshe mat pucho, iska jawaab nahi hai mere paas. Saloni then turns to nahar facing him, kya aap mujhe aapne nahi maante. Kya aap ko mujh par bharoosa nahi hai. Nahar looks at saloni Yeh baat nahi he, lekin ha may ek vaada tumse kharta hoon, jald se jald tumhe sab kuch bata dooga.

Saloni than walks to nahar and tells him how much she trust him and she will wait till the day he is willing to tell her….Nahar, aap to meri zindagi ho, aapke begaher mai kuch bhi nahie hum aapse bahut pyar karte hai. Nahar takes her in his arms and kiss her than he holds her tied against him. A few moments later her leads her to the bed and make passionate love with her..

Next morning saloni wakes up and looks at Nahar and rembering everything, she blushes and gets up from the bed but her dhupata is stoked. She turns around and sees nahar holding it in his hands. And she bows down to release it. Nahar is awake and pretending to sleep and turn to the another side her dhupata fell off her schoulder and she trys again to release it from nahars hands so she bows to nahar than nahar grabs her and press her on the bed. He is looks at her and asks her why she is leaving him so early in the morning. Saloni says he scared her: aapne mujhe dara hi diyah. Mujhe jaldi se shower karna hai. Tara bhabi or bhabo key saath pooja karn hai or nasta ( breakfast ) teyaar kerna hai….

NAHAR IS STILL IN A ROMANTIC MOOD SO HE DOESN'T WONT HER TO LEAvE HIM…… Aap choryje mujhe, huime jaana hai. She tries to release but nahar doesn't let her. He stared to kiss her again and between each kiss she pleads with him to let her go, till she isn't able to talk anymore and again he makes love to her…..

A few hours later saloni enters the kitchen and sees Tara and bhabo putting the last hand on the breakfast. Tara bhabi looks up and smiles and winks t bhabo. ye kya hai saloni itni der hogeya ab tumhe fursat mili hai anako. Kya Nahar tumhe raat bher peresaan kiya, yah tumhari thabait theek nahi, doctor ko bulay. Saloni blushes and starts to excuse her self but isn't able to come with a good reason. Tara and bhabo begin to tease her more till she runs out off the kitchen.

Meanwhile in the bedroom Nahar is dressing up, a sudden knock on the door and brijesh walks in to the room. Nahar good morning bhaisa. Aapko kuch kaam tha. Nahar, saloni ki purane dori kai bhareme hame bhatane pedega.waqt aa gaya hai.. Nahar tells bhaisa hum yeh itni jaldi to saloni ko bata nahie payenge. Aap ko patha hai humko saloni ko ek suprice dena hai. woh is baat se bahut khush hogi...

What is the suprice and what willl happened next, next writer will tell you……..

*Anju* thumbnail
uiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii sahli that was sooooo sweet and romantic 😳 πŸ‘ πŸ€— Edited by *Anju* - 17 years ago