Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeepaliC thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Great epi Muni.. 👏 👏 ..so much suspence!! lol Gunda 😆 😆.. I guess it's my turn to write next
ramas thumbnail
Hey muni Great epi. 😛 Good job. 😃. 
Lets hope Saloni and Her unborn is ok and Saloni just fainted from shock. 😛 Edited by ramas - 17 years ago
munizaaa thumbnail
   Hey thanks guys for the comment i m glad u liked it. 😃 i will look forward to ur episode deepa 

Edited by munizaaa - 17 years ago
ruby89 thumbnail
omg great episode jst loved it 👏 👏 my guess... by saloni's hand ghunda got shot shubra freeked out 😊 cause gun was in saloni's hand 😆 , howz tht? do write soon will be waiting 😊

-Ruby
desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

omg muni that was super amazing!! typical gunda 😆. nahar is soooo cute!! 😳. I hope saloni's baby is ok and she. stupid kaveri, its probably all her work!!!! 😡
dc

ps- thank u all for the superb comments!! they are the best reward, I just love'm!!

Edited by desi chic - 17 years ago
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey baggu i am gettin addicted now plz post the next part soon plzzzzz
LoranMaddiLee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice 👏
Hope its not Saloni who got shot... but then if its not and the guy is killed then dunt they gotta go to the jail... soo interesting... cant wait to find out... keep on going... good job! do continue! 😆
pinkpanther21 thumbnail
AHH! NO! Now the suspense is KILLING ME! lolzz. great GREAT GREAT episode though!! can't wait till the nextt one.. 😛
pinkpanther21 thumbnail
AHH! NO! Now the suspense is KILLING ME! lolzz. great GREAT GREAT episode though!! can't wait till the nextt one.. 😛
munizaaa thumbnail

thanks guys for the comments 😃 and happy mothers day to everyone   Here are a few smiles

from me to everyone ENJOY!!!

Edited by munizaaa - 17 years ago