Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Thank you guys for the nice comments and it was an excellent episode! I will be posted mine in a bit.
ramas thumbnail
Manisha when are you posting we are waiting. 😊
ruby89 thumbnail
great episode 👏.....   awww poor nahar 😭
DeepaliC thumbnail
Thanks guys for the nice comments 😊.. Manisha can't wait for your epi! 😊
ManishaRox thumbnail
episode 30:

Thank you depali, munia, Rama and all others for such encouragement it means a lot to me. Now,sorry for making everyone wait and hopefully you will like this epi.

Recap:
Saloni: .. nahi voh.. mera ser dukh raha hai.. sorry yea that's a great idea..

Nahar( another lie.. saloni how many more lies are you going to tell me.. I know now that you love Neel not me.. and here I thought we were made for each other.)

Today's Update:
The rest of the journey continues without Nahar or Saloni talking.

Nahar thinks: (Meine ine itna pyar kiya or inho nein mujhe sirf dokhe ke shavaye kuch nahin kiya) 😡

Saloni thinks: (Mein tumse bhot zada pyar karte hoon Nahar, Mein vada karte hoon ke jab mein neel ke problem sort karloongen tab tumhe sub kuch batadongi)

They both smile at each other however, the smile doesn't reach their eyes because they both are thinking about their lives. (They aren't really happy) 😭

Nahar's house:

Nahar: Saloni kya tum mere liya pani ka glass le ke aa sagte hon

Saloni: Ji ek minute.

Saloni, goes in the kitchen she stands there for 5 minutes without noticing that Nahar asked for water while Nahar gets irratated.

Nahar: Saloni (He shouts in an angry voice) Mein thak gaye hoon , thak gaya hu jaldi awo.

Saloni: Aye hoon Nahar. (Quickly puts water in the glass and goes out to give it to him).

Nahar: (Give the water) Saloni Mein tak gaye hun, mein tak gaya hu tumhara jhoot sunte sunte. mein to soch ta ke tum mujshe sirf mujshe par tum to...........

Saloni: Tum keise bhate kar rahe hein mein to kya?

Nahar: Tum to Neel se pyar karte te to mujhe bhata kyoon nahi...

Saloni: Mein.......... Mein Ne....el se pyar! Nahar yeh kaise bhate kar rahe ho. mein to sirf tumshe (Nahar stops her).

Nahar: Jhoot bholne ke koyi zarorat nahin hein Saloni 😭 😭 Mujhe pata hein ke tum us he se pyar karte ho, or yeh rista ek mazak hein. 😡 😡 (Now getting angry) Tumhne is rishte ko torna he chaha ta to jora kyoon

Saloni: (Saloni is like completely mmmmmmmmmm) (Finally gets her voice back) BAS NAHAR! BAS KARO!! 😕   😡 Hein mein Neel se pyar karte te karte te... par ab mein sirf tumse, sirf tumse pyar karte hoon.

Nahar: To kya tum yeh kahe rahe ho ke mein anda hu, key meine jo sune or dekha ta vo galat tan. Kya meine tumhe or Neel ko aise he pyar or methi bathe karte suna tha.

Saloni: Nahin, Nahar eise kuch nahin huwa tha.

Nahar now just storms out of the room as he is really upset and angry at the same time. 😡 😭

Saloni suddenly faints and Nahar runs up to help Saloni.

Nahar: Salllllllllllllloooooooooooooonnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiii.
Tum teek ho kya? kya huwa tumhe?

Guess what has happened to Saloni and till then wait for the next episode. Hopefully, you liked this episode.

😃 Love Manisha 😃
DeepaliC thumbnail
Great job Manisha 👏👏 hope you write with us from now on!.. 😊Edited by DeepaliC - 18 years ago
munizaaa thumbnail
wow wonderful episode manisha, Ramas ur turn is next cant wait plzz write soon
ramas thumbnail
Manisha gr8 episode. keep it up.

You can always write with us. And you don't have to thank us for writing we love to have you in our team.
ManishaRox thumbnail
Thank you guy anyways. Thanks for the comments and yes I would definitley love to write with you. 😃 😃
pink500 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
great job, is saloni pregnant 😊