FanFic SAATHPHERE - Page 29

Posted: 17 years ago
Awesome update guys!! Looking forward to the next update!! Good idea munizaaa, for changing the title whenever someone updates!!!
Thanks indiandoll for wonderfull comments. Edited by ramas - 17 years ago
that was a great episode muni...as always! 😊
Em sorry guys I was but, I was extremely busy but I am not sure if I was allowed to continue with the episode. As when you pm I am offline. So, could I do it after Deepa. Anyways, Gr8 episode Muni absolutely terrific.
thanks manisha yes you can do after deepa. but pm me so I know for sure you are doing next one.
👏 great manisha cant wait for ur episode 😛
wah! wah! lol. excellent job people! can't wait for manisha's update.
dc
Recap:

Saloni: Nahar…tum yahan??
Nahar wipes his tears and looks at Saloni and Neel. His heart is breaking by seeing them together.

Epi 29

Saloni doesn't know that Nahar has heard everything.

They both go to see shubra who broke her leg.

Saloni: shubra yeh sub kaisa whoa? (crying)

Shubra: looking down. Koi baat nahi hai.. main teek hu.

Saloni: kaisa kerahi hai koi baat nahi hai, you broke your leg.

Nahars mind(look at us shubra were both trying to act so
tough, only to find out if the person loves us or not)

A nurse comes in the room
Nurse(excuse me but the patient need rest, you can come back later.)

Saloni and Nahar say bye to Shubra and the rest of the family and they are about to go back home when neel calls saloni

Neel: saloni I'm really sorry about Shubra but you have
to tell her that I can't forget you, you have to make
her understand that you're my first and last love.

Saloni: Neel mein abi tho nahi jaker shubra say kai sucti, voh ubbi bhi bahut weak hain. Tum fikir matth karo(just when Nahar was coming) main sub sumalu gi. (and she put her hand on his face)

Nahar saw that and he just tore apart, now he was sure that Saloni loved Neel and that saloni was forced into getting married to him. But still he tried to act brave.

Nahar: saloni shall we go now?
Saloni was alittle shocked at hearing nahars voice) Nahar…aap.. aap kab aye?

Nahar: abbi, chale?( wow Saloni.. is that the same saloni who used to be so happy when she heard my voice? Why all of a sudden shock?)(in his mind of course)

Saloni: hai..figiting.. aap jaiya mai aathi hoon..
Nahar didn't have the heart to stay back and listen to what saloni was saying to Neel. He couldn't take it anymore so he just went back to the car. He wanted to ask saloni if she was happy with this marriage.

Saloni: Nahar kab aye?..anyways don't worry I'll talk to shubra after she gets better.. please try to move on. Bye.

Neel: ok, bye. ( saloni you're the only girl that I'll have in my heart for as long as I live)

Nahar and Saloni are on their way to their house.

Nahar: bachari Shubra, I felt so bad for her she looked like she was in so much pain. Do u think we should do something for her. ..
Saloni not paying any attention.

Nahar: saloni.. do you think we should do something for her?.. saloni main tumsa kuch puch raha ho

Saloni: still lost in her thoughts about how to tell Shubra about neel.

Nahar: (stoped the car).. SALONI!? Tum hara dehan kaha hai?!
Saloni (snapps out of it.).. kiya? Nahi voh mein.. aap kiya kare raha tha?..gardi kyon rocc di?(why did you stop the car)..

Nahar: (kinda anger) I was saying should we do something for Shubra, she looked like she was in so much pain. .. why aren't you paying any attention?( oh she's probably thining about neel)

Saloni: yea that's a good idea..

Nahar: I was thinking maybe we could take her out for dinner or something then we could go to a movie.. how does that sound?
Saloni(getting lost again).. yea that sounds great…

Nahar: saloni!?! What's wrong with you? Why are you acting like this? Im trying to telll you something and your totally ignoring me? Are you ok? Do you want to tell me something?

Saloni: .. nahi voh.. mera ser dukh raha hai.. sorry yea that's a great idea..

Nahar( another lie.. saloni how many more lies are you going to tell me.. I know now that you love Neel not me.. and here I thought we were made for each other.)

---------------------------------------------------------
So how do you think Nahar is going to ask saloni about her relationship with Neel?
How do you think saloni will react to Nahar's question?
stay tuned....

Wow deepa fabulous episode i wonder what will happen next. How will saloni react when nahar asks her this 😭   😭
Great episode deepa.keep it up. What will happen between nahar and Saloni Now?