Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I know, I was just teasing a bit......

No brother, no cousin. So maybe a mamma, kaka, mousa or poepaa. But then thinking will saloni hug them....Ne....

fly???? how!!!!! Sorry, thinking about it.... Missing something...will read it after the weekend....
I am taking a break.
LoranMaddiLee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Her Long Lost Bro that no one accepts???? I dunno πŸ˜•
munizaaa thumbnail
Sorry guys i m disappointed that none of u got the right answer. 🀒 Deepa will post the next part soon and u all shall know the truth. πŸ˜› good try everyone though πŸ‘Edited by munizaaa - 18 years ago
munizaaa thumbnail
πŸ˜† Haha tricked u all i was just joking someone did guess it right but i wont tell u guys who yet. U guys will have to read the next episode and find out. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

hehehe that was fun πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Deepa will post the next episode soon right after the winner recieves her episode. πŸ˜ƒ
DeepaliC thumbnail

Hey guys sorry to keep you waiting!..i hope you enjoy it!
Recap:
It is 2 o β‚¬Λœclock in the morning Nahar just wakes up from a bad nightmare. And finds that Saloni is not next to him!!!! When he goes to look for her he finds her hugging Ravi!!!

Episode 19

Nahar wakes up from a nightmare, he turns around to see if saloni is still sleeping and finds that she is not there.
He goes to the washroom thinking she might have gone there. No saloni. He goes out to the patio. No saloni. He then walks out of the room and into the lobby, where he sees Saloni hugging another guy. Nahar is in complete shock. He can't talk,walk. He can't believe saloni would do something like this. It feels as if someone as pulled his heart out and jumped on it a million times. (basically he is shocked and can't speak or anything)

Somehow he finds his way back to their room. He still can't believe saloni would do that.. the only thing that he had in his head was that picture of saloni hugging that other guy. Nahar, what have I done that saloni would leave me like this?.. I guess there was some mistake in the way I loved her.
Saloni came back around 3. Nahar was up until then but when he heard the door open he pretended he was sleeping.
Saloni, Nahar?.. (Whispering). ( she wanted to see if he was awake). Nahar was to upset to say anything, he made a snoring noise so it seemed like he was deep in his sleep.
Saloni: ( in her mind) oh thank god he is sleeping..
Nahar turned around after awhile looking at saloni, thinking in his mind what he had done wrong. If she had liked someone before why did she want to get married to him.He was so upset. It was 9:00 and Saloni woke up, finding Nahar not in bed. He came out of the shower looking so sad and sleepy, he hadn't slept all night.
Saloni: aap thear nahi ho? Huma kahi jaana nahi hai?
Nahar: (angry/sad) mera mun nahi kar raha.. tumna jaana hai tum jaa aho
Saloni: (getting romantic) mein be nahi jaaugi!.. hum dono ishe kamra mein pura din rahagay! ( going to hug nahar)
Nahar pushed saloni away.. and walked out of the room. Saloni, did I do something wrong?.. 10,11,12,1,2,3 saloni looked at the clock every hour and every hour she got more worried every hour. Why is he mad? What could I have done wrong.. she thought up of so many scenario's.. he's probably getting me a gift she thought. Finally she thought of something. What if he saw me last night?!.. she started getting worried and the more she thought about it the more it got worse. Nahar finally came home at 6:oo.
Saloni, aap mujsa naraz hai?
Nahar didn't say anything. He just went into the washroom.
Saloni knew now that Nahar must've seen her. When he came out of the washroom he went out and sat outside(balcony).
Saloni: come inside, it's really cold out.
Nahar: muja nai ander ana.
Saloni grabbed his hand aao na. Nahar, tum ko suni nahi diya? Main ander nahi aao ga.
Saloni: aapko kiya hoga hain?.. what did I do that your so mad?
Nahar: agar main tumsa yahe saval puchi. Tumah kiya hoga hai , tho tum kiya kahogi?
Saloni looked scared she knew that he knew about last night.) aapka matalab kiya hai?
Nahar: (really angry now) last night when I was sleeping I woke up, and you weren't there. Kaha kaha maina tumah nai dunda.. when I found you, you were in someone else's arms.??!!? How could you do this to me saloni.
Maina tumsa appne zindigi sa zaada pyaar kiya hain.. aur tum… ( aww he loves her so much!)..
Saloni was so crying.. nai.. maina aisa kuch nahi kiya.. mera yakin karo.. mein serf appki hu!
Nahar: your lying! (he was really mad now)
Saloni was so scared she didn't know what to say. Please mera yakin karo!
Nahar: nO I saw you with that guy with my own eyes!
Saloni: please I am not lying…(tears rolling down her eyes)
Nahar: then who was he?.. batao?
Saloni: aap jaana chatha ho koh tha.. voh .. voh .. voh mera bhaii tha..

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------- 

How can saloni has brother that Nahar does not know?

Is Saloni telling truth or lying?

to be continued...

Edited by ramas - 17 years ago
ramas thumbnail
deepa very good job. way to go.  I liked that last line voh voh voh  mera bhai tha. Wow way to reveal  the secret. So that was saloni's brother how about that? wow some secret. Edited by ramas - 18 years ago
munizaaa thumbnail
πŸ˜† good job deepa loved ur episode like always. Ya i especially enjoyed the last line. πŸ˜† I wonder how Nahar will react on hearing this. Well only Ramas can tell us that.

Ok guys u must have guessed that loranlee is the winner. Congratz to loran once again. Shali u were sooo close u even said rakhi- brother. U just had to remove the word rakhi from the front. πŸ˜•     
LoranMaddiLee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LOVEEEEEDDD IT! TOTALLY WONDERFULL! i cant wait until i read wat happenes NEXT! lolz! πŸ‘ 😳 πŸ˜†
DeepaliC thumbnail
thanks for the comments guys!..i'm glad you liked it!.. can't wait for ramas to write the next part!!
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Oke close by..... 😭
Still her brother. πŸ˜ƒ

Nice update, next one please jaldi, I can't wait so long.... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†