Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munizaaa thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

ok guys heres the next episode
Recap: with one hand he puts on a cd player and soft melodious music begins to play. saloni and nahar are holding tight and move their bodies to the rhythm of the music. saloni puts her head on nahar's chest and they are completely lost in the music and themselves...

Episode 18

Saloni: Nahar app kabhie mujhse door mat hoona warna me to mar hi jaon gi

Nahar: Saloni maine ap ko kitni bar kaha hai ke app aisa khayal man me bhi matt lao.

Saloni: Haan lekin mujhe app ko khone ka dar hamesha rehta hai.

Nahar: Chalo ab khana to kha lein.

They both go and sit, Instead of eating saloni and Nahar are lost in each other€™s eyes, just when they hear a smashing voice from somewhere far away and they both come to their senses.

Nahar: Saloni waise next time us model ko bolna ke tum se door rahe.

Saloni: Kya?? Kaunsa model

Nahar: Wohi jo us din tumhare saath tumara gift room me chore ne aya tha.

Saloni: Oh wo...

Nahar: Han wo€ how dare he kiss u agli baar agar maine use dekhe liya to mein uske dant hi tod dunga.

Saloni: Nahar... tumhe nahi lagta ke tum bohot hi zada possesive ho rahe ho

Nahar: To kya whoa... It's not like i m being possessive about somebody elses wife. Waise bhi i cant take it if anyone else beside me even touches u and kissing u no way.

Saloni hand is on the table Nahar goes to grab it but in the process he hit€™s the glass which has wine in it and drops it all over himself.

Nahar: Aww€ Shoot, ab mujhe kapre badal ne jana pare ge

Nahar goes in the restroom to change. Saloni abruptly gets up after he is gone and rushes to the phone.

Saloni: Ravi tum mujhe aj mil rahe ho na€ han aur ye khayal rakhna ke Nahar ko is ke bare me pata na chale warna mein musibat mein a jaun gi. Ravi tumse meri kitne saloo se mulakat nahi hui hai, mujhe tumhara intezar rahe ga zaroor ana, i m so glad we came to switzerland mujhe tumse milne ka moka to mila.

Just then we hear the opening of the restroom door. Saloni quickly tries to put up the phone but not before Nahar sees it.

Nahar: Kis ka phone tha€

Saloni: wo€ wo.. kisi ka nahi € wrong number tha

Nahar: Haan thik hai lekin ap it na ghabra ku rahi ho jaise meine tumhari koi chori pakar li ho.

Saloni: Nahi to (sounding nervous) Ap bhi na€

Nahar: Acha thik hai khana kha liji ye phir subha jaldi uthana hai, kal mein ap ko sab se khubsurat jag dikhane wala hoon.

Saloni: Nahi kal nahi€ mera mood nahi hai Ap ko jana hai to ap jaiye.

Nahar: Saloni chalo na mazza aee ga.

Saloni: Nahi mujhe nahi ana, mujhe bohot kam hai.

Nahar: (is kind of surprised at what could be saloni€™s €˜kam€™ but decides to ask her later)    

------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------

Preview: It is 2 o €˜clock in the morning Nahar just wakes up from a bad nightmare. And finds that Saloni is not next to him!!!! When he goes to look for her he finds her hugging Ravi!!! 

------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------

Where did saloni go in the middle of the night? Who is Ravi?? Why is he hugging saloni?? Why is Saloni hiding him from Nahar?? Does Saloni really love nahar or is it all just a €˜natak€™?? Stay tuned to find out.

ok guys we have decided to play a little game along with the story whoever is successful in guessing who Amar really is will be the first person to get the next episode by pm. But i ll tell u this it wont be that easy to guess. 😃 good luck!!! 😛 By the way guys i finished 1000 post and i decided to post this episode as my 1000th one. Yes i m a goldie now.😃 

Edited by ramas - 17 years ago
rangi1222 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
good job i like your story
DeepaliC thumbnail
Great job Muni!!.. 👏 I wonder who Amar could be.. come on guys start guessing!!
ramas thumbnail
muni very well done. Nice twist. What's Saloni upto now? Any one can guess.
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I know: 😉

Amer is 1. ex lover 2. friend (college) 3. singer
4. bharewala 5. neighbore 6. Personly I think this:
ma ki behan ki pati ka bhai ka damat ka poota ( short familymember 😆 😆 😆 )
LoranMaddiLee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thankz.. I think Amar... might b sum1 in her family... mayb??? i dunno lolz 😛
munizaaa thumbnail
loran ur close be more specific.

Hint: Saloni is not cheating on nahar, though he thinks she is.
ruby89 thumbnail
i think hez a family member of far away 😆 😆 😆 maybe he liked her and she got married to nahar 😉
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
great part!!!! Can't wait to find out who he is!!!
munizaaa thumbnail
nope he is not a far away family member he is closer then u guys think. 😆 😆 I m enjoying myself immensly 😆 Keep guessing guys.