I will do my part in few hours.
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
Can't wait till you guys continue!!
ramas thumbnail

Episode 14

Nahar grabbed saloni's wrist.She was bleeding. He felt real bad. Started kissing and sucking her blood to stop bleeding. Saloni felt real good. For a moment she forgot her pain and anger. Bleeding stopped and Nahar let go of her hand. she is still angry and doesnot want to give Nahar his gift.

saloni to Nahar : maine shower leke fresh hona chahti hun. I will be back. She takes her gown and goes to the bathroom.

In a minute or two Saloni starts water and hear big bang on the bathrrom door. saloni open the door .

Nahar to Saloni: I need to use bathroom real bad.

Saloni opens the door. Nahar comes in as Saloni is about to get out. Nahar pulls her and gets her in shower. Now they are both in shower with their clothes wet. Saloni pushes Nahar out.

Nahar aap bade badmas hai. bahar jaiye. mai abhi aayi.
Nahar : thik hai bhai jata hun.

He goes to the door and pretends to close the door. Saloni closes curtain takes off her clothes. Starts showering. Nahra takes saloni's wet clothes along with her clothes she was going to change into and gets out of the bathroom. When Saloni finshes shoewer couldnot find any clothes but towel. She realizes what Nahar is upto.

She begs Nahar to give her clothes back.
Saloni: Nahar please aap mere kapde vapas dijiye. Mai bahar kaise aaoo.

Nahar ignores her. she keeps asking nahar doesnot reply. Now saloni has no choice but to come out of bathroom in towel. She comes out angry and sees Nahar in just towel wraped around his waist. He look so masculine handsome and cute with wet hair. she wanted to scold but couldn't as she is mesmerized. Nahar thinks the same way she looks so beautiful in towel. They look into each others eyes. saloni winks her eyelashes.

Nahar picks   her up in his arms and puts her on the bed. Gets closer to her and starts kissing her very passionately. Saloni closes her eyes thinking:
Yeh pal yahi thum jaye. She wraps her hands around nahar 's neck and brings him closer.

Nahar turns off lights. He removes his and her towerls
and they become one. Yes they do it.

Next morning Nahar wakes up around ten and couldn't find Saloni in the bed. he looks in the room, bathroom everywhere. He calls front desk. But they say we don't know anything. he notices saloni's shoes and purse missing. Then he finds note on the table.  Nahar I will be back shortly.  Love saloni

Nahar gets into shower gets ready. It is 11am. He is walking in and out of room. it is 12pm. he comes in the room very angry. Thinking about last night.

Nahar to himself: kitni khoobsurat raat thi. AApne aapko sab se lucky insaan manta tha. Aur aaj dekho ye kya ho raha hai. kahan gayi hogi. itni bholi bhali ladki hai ,chote saher ki  hai. Kaash kuch ho gaya na ho . Ab mai kya karoo. he bhagwan bus saloni theek ho.

He is gettting angry at himself  and at Saloni  throwing things in the room. He holds his head and closes his eyes.

Sharp at 2 pm someone knocks the door Nahar thinking it must be Saloni opens the door without checking and finds most beautiful girl standing at the door wearing black leather jacket with knee long black skirt. She has white studded blouse under the jacket, Long high heeled boots. She is wearing long earrings, long chain with matching pendant. She has slight ly curly boycut hair and have tiara in her hair. She looks like model and very goregeous. She has  big beautiful eyes and long lashes with little eye makeup. Nahar just looks at her  from top to bottom and forgets about saloni as he is totally mesmerized . The girl says in deep voice Hello Nahar darling Aren't you going to ask me in?

Nahar has 100 questions in his mind. who is this beautiful girl? What is she doing by my room? How does she know I am Nahar? If Saloni comes now what will she think? I donot even know her . or Do I know her? From her features she look like Indian.  where is saloni? Why is  she taking so long to come back? What should I do now?

To be continued:

Who is that mystery woman and what happened to Saloni find out  from next writer.

Edited by ramas - 18 years ago
ramas thumbnail
Deepa very good job. I like kaanch ki chudi ka tootna part very much.
DeepaliC thumbnail
good job ramas!who could the girl be? ..who's writing next?
munizaaa thumbnail
wow ramas that was a hot scene. Nahar pulls saloni in the shower 😳 😆 and then he steals her clothes 😆. wait i think i know who the girl is maybe Saloni sent her. am i right??? 😛   
ramas thumbnail
Muni since you are not writing next episode I can't reveal who that girl is.you have to wait to read next episode lol!!!!!!! I wrote last night 's episode while enjoying one day cricket match bet India and England. So I had lot more fun writing it.
munizaaa thumbnail
awww... well maybe i can talk deepa into telling me. 😛 😆 😃. Wait i ll take one more guess maybe that girl is a friend of Nahar that he cant recognize. I m sure that i m right this time. 😃 😛