munizaaa thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

ok i guess i ll write the first scene and it's going to be the suhag raat episode 😳

I m going to change the charecter of saloni a bit too i dont like her being too shy. Saloni is supposedly still in love with Neel and never wanted marry Nahar but only married due to her family. And the same is with Nahar he never wanted to marry, he has many girlfriends and wants to enjoy life. (i guess i m changing the whole story line a lot)

Episode 1

Saloni is in or her room, waiting nervously, she is very uncomfortable. Our handsome Nahar didnt want to go in the room but πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† , tara and the rest of the family make him. Saloni in her room is trying to think how to overcome this situation(she doesnt want Nahar touching her) πŸ˜• .

Saloni: (pacing up and down the room) Ab kya karo is situation se kaise bachu... i could run away... no cant do that have to live in this house now with a man that i dont even know... 🀒 😭 Kya karo mein kisi aur ko mujhe choone nahi de sakti ... i think i ll just tell Nahar how i feel abt him.

Now we are back in the hall where the family is sitting.

Brijesh: Nahar bachoo ab to tu phas gya ab poori zindagi gulami karni pare gi biwi ki.

Tara: (gives him a killin look)ab bas bhi karo. Nahar tum apne kamre me jao Saloni tumhara intezar kar rahi ho gi.

Nahar (to himself) bhagwan jane ab kya ho ga (he abruptly gets up and rushingly goes towards the room he is desprate to get out of there)

Bhabo: Are bhi dekho to sahi Nahar ko kitni jaldi hai aram se ja beta warna kahin serio pe pear phisal na jaye

Nahar:(blushes)

Aditi: bhaiya jane se pehle hume bakshish deni pare gi.

Nahar : Are bhai kaisi bakshish

Aditi: room me jane ki

Nahar: πŸ˜• (desprate to get out of there) thik hai ye lo (talking out some money from his pocket)

Aditi and others push him into the room.

Saloni hearing noise outside went on the bed and sat like a typical dulhan.

Nahar comes in the room and is sweating like crazy he is so nervous πŸ˜› then he comes and sits on the bed. Both are silent for a very long time.

Nahar:(looks at Saloni and thinks, She looks hot dont know what she is expecting from me(not very much)) πŸ˜† I guess i should tell u the truth abt this ...

Saloni:(thinking that he was going to say something romantic)(w/ a determined face) Ek sach mein bhi kehna chati ho aur ye wo hai ke maine ye shadi majbori mein ake ki hai aur main nahi chati ke hamare biche pati patni ka rishta ho. Hum srif nam ke liye pati patni ho gay.      

Nahar: Thank god!!!

Saloni: Kya matlab

Nahar: mein bhi tumse ye hi kehne wala tha. Chalo acha hai ke tumne hi ke diya.

Saloni: Ok fine to tai ho gaye tum sofa pe jao aur mein yahan.

Nahar: Hell no!! ye mera kamra hai aur mein yahan soun ga.

Saloni: Lagta hai ke tumhe larkio se bat karne ki tamiz nahi hai.

Nahar: (very mad now) 😑(standing up from the bed abruptably) Kya matlab!!

They are yelling so loud that there is a knock on the door. Nahar and Saloni get up and open the door.

Tara: Ye chikhe ne ki awaze kahan se aa rahi thi kahin tum dono to...

Nahar:  nahi bhabhisa wo..

Saloni: (inturupts Nahar)wo hum nahi the koi aur ho ga.

Tara: thik hai sorry disturb kiya close the door behind her.

Nahar: (Turning on saloni) Thik hai, happy!! main sofa pe hi so jata ho warna tum chik chik ke poora ghar sar pe utha lo gi. 😑

Saloni: (makes a face) and goes to sleep her back turned to Nahar who is sleeping on the sofa very un comfortable πŸ˜• .

Nahar: (kind of grining to himself and also grumbuling) Iske sat patani mein meri poori zindagi kaise bitaun ga. Nakhre to dekho maharani ke. Waise kafi Hot hai aur kafi khubsurat bhi. Lekin itna gusa uske to pass bhi jane se dar lagta hai πŸ˜› . (closes his eyes and goes to sleep)

Sorry guys i totally changed the story line if u guys want u cant continue after me. It' ll be fun to write the FF all together.

I just felt the story would be better this way they would fight some and make up it would be soo sweet.       

Edited by munizaaa - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeepaliC thumbnail
that was really good..can't wait for the next one! 😊
anokhi19 thumbnail
ya thats really good πŸ‘ add on...
munizaaa thumbnail
thanks for ur comments i would like if someone would also write with me. But i guess i ll post the next part soon.
munizaaa thumbnail

Ok guys one thing I want to make clear is that Saloni is not cheating on Nahar with Neal but she still has feelings from him. Nahar doesn€ℒt know abt Neal and Saloni. And Saloni doesn€ℒt know much abt Nahar either.

Episode 2

It is finally morning and the first one to wake up is Saloni she wants to wake up nahar but she hesists and decides instead to just go take a bath. When she comes out from the bathroom nahar is awake and waiting impatiently for Saloni to get out of the bathroom.

Nahar: (his mouth is droped all the way to the ground on seeing Saloni she looks so hot after coming out of the shower he is totally mesmerized in her beauty and cant seem to take her eyes off of her)

Saloni: (comes to him and waves her hand in front of him)

Nahar: (coming back to his senses) Finally mein tumhara sadiyo se intezar kar raha tha

Saloni: (shocked) KYA!!

Nahar: (surprised at what he was saying) Mera€ matlab hai mein tumhare bathroom se ane ka sadiyo se intezar kar raha Tha

Saloni: Well sorry mujhe to itni hi dere lagti hai, agar tumhe itni hi jaldi hai to next time jaldi uth jana.

Nahar: (mumbeling to himself) Patani shadi kar ke kahan phas gaya

Saloni: Tum ne kuch kaha!!

Nahar: Nahi kuch nahi (gets off the couch and goes to the bathroom while Saloni is drying her hair on the way to the bathroom he gives a backwards glance at Saloni again becoming totally lost in her innocence. The shakes himself and goes towards the bathroom.)

Nahar finally comes out of the bathroom only in a banyan and with a towel wrapped around himself (just imagine how hot he would look)

Saloni: (to herself) wow not a bad body looks pretty hot in a banyan.

Nahar gets ready for office. In dark blue suit and dark blue pants (point being that he looks HOT) Saloni meanwhile is getting ready by the dreassing table.

Nahar: Tum mera aj intezar mat karna mujhe ane me der ho jaye gi

Saloni: No problem, main bhi aj bohot busy ho aur jab ap ghar ayenge to me ghar nahi ho gi.

Nahar: (Getting slightly annoyed)   

Saloni meanwhile is having trouble with putting on her necklace. Nahar lets her struggle for a while and then decides to help. He goes and stands behind her moves her hair aside to her left shoulders while touching her back. Saloni looks up in the mirror to see Nahar she has no expression on her face apart from surprise. Nahar gets a hold of the necklace and ties it on the back. Then without saying a word just turns back to get out of the room. Saloni is still staring at Nahar from the dressing table mirror still kind of shocked and surprised and mesmerized by him.     

What will happen to the story of Nahar and Saloni will they ever be able to accept each other? Will Saloni ever forget Neal? Will Nahar ever improve his behavior and stop having girlfriends? Stay tuned to find out.

Be free to give any suggessions for the improvement of the story. Also comment on weather u guys like the story or not.    

Edited by munizaaa - 18 years ago
DeepaliC thumbnail
i think the story is great so far.. plz cont!
soji_soji thumbnail
HEY ITS LOVELY....
THANKS
gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

It's a great story so far.πŸ‘ I like the storyline and how you changed it. 😊

Cant wait for the next part... will be waiting πŸ˜‰

munizaaa thumbnail

Sorry guys for writing such a crappy part last time i just didnt have time i went back and read it was horrible, anyway i ll try to write a better part this time.

Episode 3

It is almost time for Nahar to come home. Saloni is sitting on the bed thinking about him.

Saloni: i dont think i treated him right. He is always so nice to me and i always am so mean to him. Am just doing this to protect myself from falling in love with him. No way how can i even be thinking that all men are the same stupid loosers who want only one thing from women. He is probabally just like Neel. Well he has also been forced to marry me when he didnt want to. I should at least not be rude to him. I should do something to say sorry...

Nahar meanwhile is in the office also thinking about Saloni. πŸ˜›

Nahar: I dont know what Her problem is she acts like she will explode 🀒 on me any minute. I should have never helped her out with her necklace in the morning. She didnt even say Thanks or anything .that's it of me being a nice guy, i m sick and tierd of helping someone out and receiving narazgi in return.

-------------------------------------

Nahar reaches home rings the bell and to his surprise it's Salooni who opens the door (she said she wouldnt be home).

Nahar: (say while coming into the house)tum yahaan mein to samjha ke tumhe koi zarrori kam tha aur tum late au gi.

Saloni:(is abt to answer back but stops)

Saloni: Ap bethiye mein khana lagati hoon

Nahar: (Is kinda surprised by her behavior but follows what she says.)

The only one sitting on the dinning table is bhabho.

Bhabho: Nahar beta tu agaya

Nahar: han aj office mein bohot kam tha ishi liye thora late ho gaya.

Bhabho: Waise Nahar ajj khane ki tarriff karna na bhoolna. Aj sara khana Saloni ne banaya hai.

Nahar: (sarcastically) wo mein kaise bhool sakta hoon.

Nahar digs in loving the food since it's his favorite dishes. Saloni comes out from the kitchen with the jug of water smiling. Nahar seeing her gets an idea to take his revenge for the previous night. He starts pretending to choke on the food.

Nahar: Bhabho ye khana kis ne banaya hai itna tekha aur disgusting khana to maine aj tak nahi khaya πŸ˜• . (Looks at Saloni for her reaction)

Saloni: Saloni feels really bad 😭 that he actually said that. She goes and puts the jug on the table making more sound then necessary. Looks at Nahar with teary eyes 😭 and goes up to her room.

Bhabho: (surprised he actually) Nahar dekho tumne bichari ko rola diya. Usne tumhare liye itne pyar se khana banaya aur tum. Ab jao use mana kar aoo.

Nahar: Feeling guilty, goes up to the room to apologize. (enters the room and goes to sit on the sofa next to Saloni)

Saloni: ripping up a card and crying (on seeing Nahar she turns away and quickly whips her tears off.)

Nahar: wo Saloni mein?

Saloni: Please go away I don?t want to talk to anyone right now.

Nahar: Saloni wo mein ? I m sorry. Mein to srif mazak kar raha tha.

Saloni: Jis mazak se kisi ka dil dukhe wo mazak nahi hota.(tears flowing down her eyes) Waise tumhe sorry bolne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai. Ye meri hi galti hai, mujhe pata hona chahi tha ke men never appreciate women ever.

Saloni gets up from the couch and goes to the bed and goes to sleep.

Nahar looks at the ripped card on the ground, which says:

I m sorry for being such a pain. Please forgive me
                                                                   Ur friend Saloni

Now Nahar feels really guilty for what he has done, he decides to make it up to her some how.

Stay tuned to find out why Saloni has such a bad opinion of men, and the way that Nahar will use to ask Saloni's forgiveness. πŸ˜›   

Edited by munizaaa - 18 years ago
ruby89 thumbnail
aww ur doing such a great job, keep it up πŸ‘