Akashh gonna be bad??

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys u know after watchin the majnus so called balidan im beginning to think feel and HOPE that akashs character be negative thats. Think about it he is outta the pic for now and if creatives r smart and listen to us they cab focus on manveer bring em closer make uday positive and manata begin to realize love for him when all of a suddeb akash comes back negative and wants her back!! Then uday will be the hero he will tell her go to ur love and manyata will tjen realize thats she wants our prince udayveer and not that majnu!!!!! 😃And she will run back to uday!!! This was manveer together foreva and akashs character humesha ke liye ruined!!!!! Then uday will be the pos lead and akash will be the negative villain. Edited by xtaurus429x - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Avnish17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you. I won't mind if Akash turns negative as long as my Manveer are together. And that's only way Manyata can stop loving him.Edited by muskaan1gill - 12 years ago
2Desi4Life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree im hoping that akash turns negative it will be interesting to see how he try's to manipulate manyata then!!!
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
that will be a interesting track to see n nowdays it's like a trend in every show to make the gud guy evil n bad one gud.
-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't want him in the show...He eats up screen space which can be given to more interesting characters...
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Moni-

I don't want him in the show...He eats up screen space which can be given to more interesting characters...

Lamaoo neither do i haha but seeing what cvs r doin i would rather they bring him back evil tobserge SOME legit prupose of helpijg manyata realize her lovee for uday u know?
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i think its going lyk da movie DHARKAN.
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
oh no i don want him to become bad!!!
i want him to stay as he is... but surely want UV's heart to change a lot!!
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No, hopefully they won't show Akash as a negative character in the future. There is nothing more that I hate than characters deviating from their personalities. It irks me mostly because a lot of the time, these character deviations don't make a lot of sense.

Akash can remain positive and have a separate storyline on the side without the typical negative route written for characters like him. I don't get why writers don't seem to have two characters remain friends without the other turning negative.

Keep smiling,
Soni
ChocolateQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If Akash will turn evil... he might try to separate Uday and Manyeta😕