PLEASE HELP PEOPLE! Really weird project!

Posted: 18 years ago
I really need your help! I have to do this stupid thing for a class at school and I'm supposed to bring in some Hindi/Punjabi music. Only prob is that my brother n I are the only Indians that go to my school. So, please don't recommend any music I'd get laughed at for. 😭

I need you to recommend some REALLY GOOD Hindi/Pop music. Please try not to recommend a lot of love songs cuz I'm going to have to give a real translation for my classmates and I'm not all that good at lying. ^_^;;; Please recommend something good like Bhangra or POP. I really don't want to bore these people to death cuz they don't understand the words.

AND NOTHING WITH A LOT OF ENGLISH EITHER, PLEASE!!!
I know I'm asking for a lot, but please help!Edited by Ishika_Gurl - 18 years ago
If u have to translate it then take jazzy B songs they are easy to translate..from the album "ROMEO"
Originally posted by heart girl

If u have to translate it then take jazzy B songs they are easy to translate..from the album "ROMEO"

thanks, i'll try to see if I can find that online
If u don find that then u can also go for "It's a beutiful day" from Aryan..half of it is in english..I think ur class will like that too
Originally posted by heart girl

If u don find that then u can also go for "It's a beutiful day" from Aryan..half of it is in english..I think ur class will like that too

Thanks again, but I'm supposed to leave out as much english as i can. 🤔
heartgirl, if you're still there, what's the name of the song in your signature???
Thats from aryan too.. listen to the first one I suggested (beautifu day one)u mite like it..go to raaga.com and search for it Edited by heart girl - 18 years ago
does anybody else have any suggestions???
C'mon people!!! A lil help??? 😭
umm... Wat abt Dil ko hazar baar rroka from murder? 😉