Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Is sony being fair (Page 2)

karunya_forever IF-Dazzler
karunya_forever
karunya_forever

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyanka155

Ok...Think about it..(Yes I like anuj so you may consider I am biased but I recommend you read it)

1. Among Anuj/Karu/Sandy who was the most suitable for Delhi show..It was Anuj being from North but if sony wants that Karu shd get some votes from Delhites as well..they wanted him to perform there and win some hearts..That was not fair..Anuj shd have been given Delhi to perform in.

2. In Ahmedabaad and Delhi, one judge was present at the stage coz the focus was sandy and Karu..but Hey why was no judge present at Anuj's performance? Think..

3. Judges left at Amey's ousting, Umm..Sonu and Anu both apologised from Anuj in local paper/news but whole of india does not read Mumbai Bazar..so ..it shd not be like this..shd it.

4. Imagine, There are 3 contestents left..so why on Indian idol (sifymax website) do you get polling like "which was the best performance.....Amey, sandeep and Karunya's songs" surely the fourth option could be Anuj's song than the option "NONE" . Does it not look biased.

5. Have you ever noticed that the links on Indian idol website are not proper..you click on Anuj's link (Contestent in focus) and you get to Karu's link

6. try sending favour messages for Anuj...you do not get anywhere...write a message abt Karu/sandy..you get it on the web immidiately... Think  Why......

7. They specifically picked up on Farah for giving good comments abt Anuj.. (This I believe was Takatak topic not Indian idol topic) and wht do u see in the next gala..Farah started to go against the poor guy even if he performed well.

There are more things to list...but I will stop here..I just wish to draw the attention of the people and public to this issue..

Watch Anuj closely and just for once put the biasness aside and see..Here is a contestent...Who has his own style, is capable of singing high and low pitch songs, has a good perosnality and is a brilliant performer..but most of it..he is another contestant and a human being..

WHY IS SONY BEING SO UNFAIR TOWARDS HIM?? Think....

we dont get anything much ANUJISH as we get everything KARUNYISH because anuj is not worth that ,he is 30 year old ,and his talent is just like A 10 year old,sorry to say.and anuj DOESNT DESERVES this ALL.this not AT  all CRUELTY to anuj .

i noticed your every point but you were not thankful to the judges ,sony tv for bringing ANUJ BACK WHEN A FEMALE CONTESTANT GOT POX?didnt you notice that they should have brought a female contestant back.but NO THEY BROUGHT ANUJ BACK .and what is more anuj is not talented at all ,so y should anyone say that he deserves to be the indian idol....ZABARDASTI NAHIIN HAI !!GOT IT?

you shud be thankful to the judges and to sony for giving anuj the second chance!!THINK!!

asha123 Groupbie
asha123
asha123

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Clap Clap Clap
Well said Karunya forever
karunya_forever IF-Dazzler
karunya_forever
karunya_forever

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 7:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by gerry

hello dear, you were asked to put your comments on this & not to critcise ANUJ.....those FANS of AMEY had already suffered & now is turn for KARU's FAN .....few members can't stop people favriot....further prepared yur self for next week ....there will be no KARU..take it seriously...NRI's PLEASE STOP DREAMING & prepare for another episodes of ANSSOOOOOOOOOS

excuse me?sorry to say but paleeez i dont need any REMINDER FOR PREPERATION of that day.even if karunya is voted out,i wont give up.because we all know that he is te best .and DEAREST i wud like to remind you that the thread was critizing sandeep ,karunya ,judges,and what is more sony tv.so we will have to defend them...?

(i know ...i know ......i was not EXACTLY DEFENDING sandeep ,i was only defending rest of them lolzz)LOL

Qazi_Fan Goldie
Qazi_Fan
Qazi_Fan

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 7:56am | IP Logged
I totally agree with you Priyanka Clap .. very well written..
priyanka155 Newbie
priyanka155
priyanka155

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Thanks toall for their comments...

I was just trying to put a consistency check on Sony people. Well..in favour of Anuj I can only say that he cam eback by judges choice, if they did not believe in him they would not have brought him back. Show thi show to someone who has not seen the program and do not show judges comments and you will find out if he can sing or not. He has not released albums if he sings like 10 yr old...and as far as talent goes..guys..Watch those who believe Karunaya is the best or most talented has not done well in public performances..

To add another point in Sony's unfairness..The shows occurred in Ahmedabad, delhi and then lucknow,...Why do you think they showed Lucknow show before delhi's show?

Think.........................
God bless you
priyanka155 Newbie
priyanka155
priyanka155

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Thanks toall for their comments...

I was just trying to put a consistency check on Sony people. Well..in favour of Anuj I can only say that he cam eback by judges choice, if they did not believe in him they would not have brought him back. Show thi show to someone who has not seen the program and do not show judges comments and you will find out if he can sing or not. He has not released albums if he sings like 10 yr old...and as far as talent goes..guys..Watch those who believe Karunaya is the best or most talented has not done well in public performances..

To add another point in Sony's unfairness..The shows occurred in Ahmedabad, delhi and then lucknow,...Why do you think they showed Lucknow show before delhi's show?

Think.........................
God bless you

Go to top