India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Is sony being fair

priyanka155 Newbie
priyanka155
priyanka155

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 3:17pm | IP Logged

Ok...Think about it..(Yes I like anuj so you may consider I am biased but I recommend you read it)

1. Among Anuj/Karu/Sandy who was the most suitable for Delhi show..It was Anuj being from North but if sony wants that Karu shd get some votes from Delhites as well..they wanted him to perform there and win some hearts..That was not fair..Anuj shd have been given Delhi to perform in.

2. In Ahmedabaad and Delhi, one judge was present at the stage coz the focus was sandy and Karu..but Hey why was no judge present at Anuj's performance? Think..

3. Judges left at Amey's ousting, Umm..Sonu and Anu both apologised from Anuj in local paper/news but whole of india does not read Mumbai Bazar..so ..it shd not be like this..shd it.

4. Imagine, There are 3 contestents left..so why on Indian idol (sifymax website) do you get polling like "which was the best performance.....Amey, sandeep and Karunya's songs" surely the fourth option could be Anuj's song than the option "NONE" . Does it not look biased.

5. Have you ever noticed that the links on Indian idol website are not proper..you click on Anuj's link (Contestent in focus) and you get to Karu's link

6. try sending favour messages for Anuj...you do not get anywhere...write a message abt Karu/sandy..you get it on the web immidiately... Think  Why......

7. They specifically picked up on Farah for giving good comments abt Anuj.. (This I believe was Takatak topic not Indian idol topic) and wht do u see in the next gala..Farah started to go against the poor guy even if he performed well.

There are more things to list...but I will stop here..I just wish to draw the attention of the people and public to this issue..

Watch Anuj closely and just for once put the biasness aside and see..Here is a contestent...Who has his own style, is capable of singing high and low pitch songs, has a good perosnality and is a brilliant performer..but most of it..he is another contestant and a human being..

WHY IS SONY BEING SO UNFAIR TOWARDS HIM?? Think....

Gobsmacked IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
noname01 Goldie
noname01
noname01

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
anuj deserves it also... and if all the stuff you said above is true, then sony is not being fair

I think anuj is a great performer...he always looks pleasant when he's singing and personally, I don't think his singing quality is bad (he proved that at the piano round)

(and don't reply to this post saying something like his singing in gala rounds sucks because I could care less)
I want karu to win (so anuj's singing in the gala's does not affect me). Big smile
kachhori Senior Member
kachhori
kachhori

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyanka155

Watch Anuj closely and just for once put the biasness aside and see..Here is a contestent...Who has his own style, is capable of singing high and low pitch songs, has a good perosnality and is a brilliant performer..but most of it..he is another contestant and a human being..

WHY IS SONY BEING SO UNFAIR TOWARDS HIM?? Think....

Well said, i think I agree wiht you Priyanka155.Clap

But I Dont think SONY T.V guys r  Unfair towards Anuj.   Not At All.

Edited by kachhori - 26 March 2006 at 6:54pm
Miss-kiss Senior Member
Miss-kiss
Miss-kiss

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
uhhhhhh yea i guess sony can be unfair somtimes
but i still dont like anuj soory Embarrassed
but yea i feel soory for the poor guy Big smile
abhi_rox Senior Member
abhi_rox
abhi_rox

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
i dont agree
(do i have a right to my opinion??)
antways i think there were many who were much more deseving than anuj
he was brought back after being kicked out
he never once used this oppurtunity to the fullest
he always let down the judges and the junta
but those who cant hear or dont have knowledge about music or are just his faithful fans voted blindly
he shud never have come back
i wouldnt blame him but the judges 4 this Angry
ranig IF-Dazzler
ranig
ranig

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 12:20am | IP Logged
If this is all true, then they are being unfair to Anuj. that's really not right.

But, unfortunately I don't believe he should be in top 3. May be in the top 7-8. Sorry.
ajanta Groupbie
ajanta
ajanta

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 3:08am | IP Logged
anuj doesnt deserve but by voting system he came..none of his fault...but by being indifferent with Anuj sony is creating a chance to get more sympathy votes from the public ..but frankly speaking II2 is not about the pity or sympathy...it is a complete personality with talent and confidence.....that people shold realise and give votes....

Go to top