Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
@Aanchal: Im hoor, nd im doing much better now since we all are drooling over how gorgeous KT is πŸ˜πŸ˜†
-Hoor- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tani91

Wow this thread moves fast!

HOORIEπŸ€—Finally another TLian here, I swear we're Saggi twins yaar I mean we have the same list of couples we love lol

hi everyone like sonali said we came and gate crashed this threadπŸ˜† anyways yeah so I'm Chandni but you can call me Tani or Chandni either is fineπŸ˜›

And I cannot wait to see the episode btw does anyone else watch the show on YT anyone know why StarPlusTvs hasn't uploaded a single episode yet😭 I'm missing out on SGP too I hope sp didn't ban that person from posting videos i wanna drool over JV too

Chaaandz, yes! We're saath saath yahaan bhi :P πŸ€—
I dont watch these shows on YT so no idea about this 😳
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Chandni:- Hey, I'm Yashika! Lovely meeting you. :) You can call me Yashi or Yashu or whatever you like. :)

Sorry for bumping in but is TL- Tere Liye? :P I used to watch it too! :D <3 

And no, sorry! I watch it on TV! It's on at the moment but I can't watch it cos I'm working on a project! :P

But I can hear it from the other room lol- I have recorded it, can't wait to watch it !<3 
Edited by kasharti1 - 12 years ago
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lost track of this thread.. but tani.. chk dis site.. they r on yt but uploaded on a diff name

http://www.desilinks.co/threads/38683-Ek-Hazaaron-Mein-Meri-Behna-Hain-Episode-68-2nd-January-2012

I always chk it here..πŸ˜†
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Haha Hoor in LNMDJ I loved all three bothers but Sameer was just something else I loved how fun loving and spontaneous he was! I haven't seen RBO but I'm sure he rocked in it too bc my best friend was drooling all over Shaan when the show was onπŸ˜†

KT is something else yaar what a adorable charming guy! I love how he shares his traits with HC😳 *sigh* my two tv hotties and they're so similar😍

Ok I'll stop now before I go all blind fangirl πŸ˜†

Thanks sonali I'll check it out😊BTW has star player on IF uploaded today's episode yet
Edited by Tani91 - 12 years ago
-Hoor- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kasharti1

Can anyone tell me what's in KryRan's latest wassup interview? I can't watch it till tomorrow! :)

Sure, Yashu :)

Its a very small segment, of 40ish seconds i think :P
KD nd KT tell about their new year plans. Krystle says she will be going to Goa with some close friends nd she'll come back on 2nd, while KT also says he will be going to Goa with his friends (does this ring a bell?πŸ˜› ) nd this is the first time in his television career that he has got an off at new years. Poor KT πŸ˜†
Bazingaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Hoor-

Exactly my point πŸ˜ƒ

I sweeeaar. Im so not used to seeing him play a responsible brother 's character, bcoz Sameer nd Shaan were total opposites of Viren 😳 But take into account whichever character, one cannot hate/dislike em. KT has made every character SO memorable.

But dudeee, i cannot get over the suit wali cute/innocent si look which Viren had in today's episode 😍😍😍

I know, it's so hard to get used to haha.
@Bold:- Word! KT has made each and every of his character extremely memorable- my sexy charmer! <3 πŸ˜ :p 

Haven't watched it yet! :( It's airing now here and I can hear dance pe chance cos my sister is watching it but I'm working on a project so will watch it later when everyone's asleep haha! :p
You're making me so excited now, I wanna see him NOW! 

Bazingaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Aanchal_

Oh yaa Viren in black coat πŸ˜

Haven't watched it yet! :(
 can't wait now...you're making me excited! 
Viren! <3 jeevika! <3 Virika! <3 :P
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

@Aanchal: Im hoor, nd im doing much better now since we all are drooling over how gorgeous KT is πŸ˜πŸ˜†

ikr.. Nice to meet you πŸ˜›
Bazingaa thumbnail

Sure, Yashu :)

Its a very small segment, of 40ish seconds i think :P
KD nd KT tell about their new year plans. Krystle says she will be going to Goa with some close friends nd she'll come back on 2nd, while KT also says he will be going to Goa with his friends (does this ring a bell?πŸ˜› ) nd this is the first time in his television career that he has got an off at new years. Poor KT πŸ˜†

Thank you πŸ€—

And omg, both of them going to Goa with "close" friends..hmmm...what do I make of it? πŸ€”πŸ˜†
Ok, I'll stop haha  but I can't help but wonder! :p That's so cute though, they'll be together hopefully! <3
Omg really? The first time? Awww..poor him! :( :p