Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

|Virika/Kryan| #7: VIRIKA-LICIOUS hug <3 [MOD note pg13 (Page 133)

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by WooHooHaha21

Originally posted by sonali.19281

Originally posted by aishhh.

i don't have the pass key to the account :@@ and my three nikammi's who do.. are all inactive Ermm ufff 

i have to start reading your SS sona Stern Smile 

are u sure u wanna go thro tht torture..LOL
Pehle khudi advertise karti hai and then says wanna go through the torture?! Stern Smile LOL

is this supposed to be yer comeback for me calling u rotluROFL then my updesh.. dont be santusht.. thoda aur try karo.. itne se mera kuch nahi hoga..abhi to mera ego bhi flatter nahi huaROFL

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 7:01pm | IP Logged

Nattie.. lo kallo baat.. I had already made up my mind.. one more time u cry.. i call u rotluROFL..shucks now i have to wait.. and wait wat.. y wld u wanna cry at tht tacky sbs seg..LOL they said suni sunai baat.. if tom i tell sbs something.. tht will also be suni sunaaiROFLn even if they were.. saanu ki.. as far as they had fun..

i just felt bad for tht drunk actor gal who was shown dancing like there's no tom.. bichari.. there she was having fun.. lil did she know.. 
OMG! I swear! That poor actor! She would be pachtaoing of going to Goa! And the reason I dint cry was k they caught that girl on camera but not KT-KD toh matlab it was false! Big smile Dekha akal meri! ROFL 

abey ghonchu... LOL like KT-KD ready khadey honge.. ao re fotu leke jao reROFL give them some due.. and big brave heart u r.. us din fb photos dekh ke coma mein kaun gaya thaROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahamsajjad

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
@Sona: PM me when you're on chap 10! I'll read it then! LOL And yesh Karan does have over 42K now! And they're increasing at a jet speed! And I tell you FB pe people are mad! Super crazy, they dont get 'likes' on their fav couple and they go to other pages and ask them to like it aiwai mai! ROFL

@ Aish: Are you SERIOUS? Like 10 min?! Stern Smile I made this for Priya.. Started yday and it took me over 6 hours and then 5 hours today! And now finally made but still turned out 'not-so-good'!

sonali.19281

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 7:11pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE] Pehle khudi advertise karti hai and then says wanna go through the torture?! Stern Smile LOL

is this supposed to be yer comeback for me calling u rotluROFL then my updesh.. dont be santusht.. thoda aur try karo.. itne se mera kuch nahi hoga..abhi to mera ego bhi flatter nahi huaROFL
[/QUOTE] Hindi kam bolo! What does updesh and santusht mean? Ermm And ego ko theas nai pohanchaungi mai! Aisi nai hun mai! ROFL Inni paaalli bachi hun mai! Tongue
WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 7:15pm | IP Logged

Nattie.. lo kallo baat.. I had already made up my mind.. one more time u cry.. i call u rotluROFL..shucks now i have to wait.. and wait wat.. y wld u wanna cry at tht tacky sbs seg..LOL they said suni sunai baat.. if tom i tell sbs something.. tht will also be suni sunaaiROFLn even if they were.. saanu ki.. as far as they had fun..

i just felt bad for tht drunk actor gal who was shown dancing like there's no tom.. bichari.. there she was having fun.. lil did she know.. 
OMG! I swear! That poor actor! She would be pachtaoing of going to Goa! And the reason I dint cry was k they caught that girl on camera but not KT-KD toh matlab it was false! Big smile Dekha akal meri! ROFL 

abey ghonchu... LOL like KT-KD ready khadey honge.. ao re fotu leke jao reROFL give them some due.. and big brave heart u r.. us din fb photos dekh ke coma mein kaun gaya thaROFL
Toh woh dusra 'couple' kya camera k exposure k lye khara tha? Ab KT-KD werent romancing in some patani jungle ya inside the water that they were not captured on camera and others were? ROFL And us din proof tha nah! And for the first time the jhatka came to me k they could 'not' end up together! LOL Hence those tears! The next day I was cussing myself for crying like that, never in my life had I even done such a deed! LOL
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
hello...me is back...what up
mahamsajjad Groupbie
mahamsajjad
mahamsajjad

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 7:23pm | IP Logged

@Sona: PM me when you're on chap 10! I'll read it then! LOL And yesh Karan does have over 42K now! And they're increasing at a jet speed! And I tell you FB pe people are mad! Super crazy, they dont get 'likes' on their fav couple and they go to other pages and ask them to like it aiwai mai! ROFL

@ Aish: Are you SERIOUS? Like 10 min?! Stern Smile I made this for Priya.. Started yday and it took me over 6 hours and then 5 hours today! And now finally made but still turned out 'not-so-good'!

Nattie ki bachi! Chup kar! It's sooo good! I loved it! Thank you for making it for me! Embarrassed

WooHooHaha21

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

hello...me is back...what up

wb spam partner.. u missed yer spot.. waited for u to update today..LOL 

wat did ya miss.. SBS beign super lame tacky desi paparazzi.. covering actor's goa escapades stealthily..LOL spread rumors that KT-KD went with their respective ex/present take yer pick.. LOL ppl here went beserk obv taking shots at KD.. coz its always d gals fault anyways.. tht she is trying to do stuff for publicity.. 

on d show front they had a nice swamini viren epi yest.. Big smile today was decent.. not tht gr8.. losing patience wid manu's boneheadedness..LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NabzKaJenDMGWooHooHaha21Tani91

Go to top