Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NabzKaJenDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
@yashu Same Thought Here!! Apni HM Pe Toh Mein Deffo VIRIKA Ko Yaad Karne Wali Hoon,I Hope MAin Sirf Yaad KArkei Tym Waste Na Karu๐Ÿ˜†
just_juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Looks like today belongs to KD, I'll watch it and then comment
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
heylo people :D

Jeevika was fantastic today, i could actually feel her pain :( the dilemma she's going through is so relatable and her mind/heart are so clean that she actually is regretful at her actions towards Manvi...

KD did awesome! hats off to her <3
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
glad KD is getting a scope this coming new yr.. wrt to her role 

wait wat.. we got a warning.. Tani it must be us.. ๐Ÿคฃ told ya one of these days they'll throw us out for spamming๐Ÿ˜† 

hey yamini
Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail
Well said Yams..and the way she was caught btw 2 roles..well potrayed by her!!Also to scold Manavi neede guts too..cos her heart wont do..it but she has to obey family..and what is wrong..is wrong..plus the courage to tell her she has to go back!!
To show she was strong...but inside heart broken..2well potrayed!
Hats off to KD!!
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Yamz-

heylo people :D

Jeevika was fantastic today, i could actually feel her pain :( the dilemma she's going through is so relatable and her mind/heart are so clean that she actually is regretful at her actions towards Manvi...

KD did awesome! hats off to her <3

Why did this discussion start when i have to go? ๐Ÿ˜†

Yamini...agree with u! She is actually torn b/w her own ppl. Scolding Manvi is something, that is extremely difficult for her..but she was driven to the edge by the gal n she had no other option. Also...its not just abt Manvi now. J has a lot of responsibilty towards Viren too...and the scene where Viren walks past her, saying.."leave me alone for sometime..." that stabbed her heart. So, J is in a terrible situation atm. And she knows that she's pretty helpess...that's why she said.."i feel i'm neither a good sis, nor a good wife.." She's unable to help either of the two (i.e M n V)...and the situation is getting totally out of control...esp. after that letter.

Amidst all this...a HUGE relief for her..Vanshika. I absolutely LOVED how she didn't hesitate..didn't hide anything... and poured her heart out. And the way Vanshika comforted her...guided her...brilliant! Like they say, when one door closes, the other opens...so, for J..today, when she didn't kno where to go..Vanshika gave her the much needed strength and support.

And yeah..i also liked the manvi-dabbu phone convo. Cudn't see the whole thing...coz i myself was on phone ๐Ÿ˜†...but i liked the ending bit, where Manvi tells Dabbu to go to the lake n pray for her.
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@sonali lol it is probably us. No but I do agree, we shouldn't instigate any more comparison fights now, enough is enough and I think we as VirIkaians and KryAnians should be cooperative towards the mods and not be the ones to retaliate
relentless. thumbnail
thanks madhu ๐Ÿ˜ณ yeah jeevika showed manvi her right path but she was regretful about it :( and the episode belongs to KD today..simply amazing! and i LOVED the Jeevika-Vanshika scene, jeevika was so full of innocence and purity, and vanshika is a mother more than a mother-in-law <3 

hey Sona ๐Ÿค— how have you been?