Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sonali.19281

Ashu... U dint read wat i said after watching SBS.. it was some extremely desperate tacky and desi paparazzi attempt.. i felt bad for tht girl they caught on camera.. dancing in goa wid her bf.. she was clearly drunk😆.. at first i tht it was some random shot.. but nope apparently she was some actress.. poor thing man.. why take such sting operation shots and show it primetime.. uske compared to KT-KD were very nicely treated.. they even said suni sunai baat🤣but categorically mentioned TOI newspaper.. unki ye majaal EPIC TOI ka brking news ko challenge🤣

but in all this.. one best thing was.. moti baba ka lakkad baba mil gaya.. u know the caption baba i just told u abt🤣

🤣🤣 Moti baba and his lakkad baba 🤣 kya jodi ha, boss...🤣

Oh yess, Sona...i was talking wid Juwayriya, i think...media should have some ethics at least while reporting. That girl..whoever she was...us ki toh vaat laga di! Wat i don't get is...they have their code of conduct...as far as i know...and even then these reporters go to such an extent. Totally absurd.

Is se toh apni pharji reporter hi achi hai 🤣

and yeah...there wasn't anything abt KT-KD. My first reaction after i read abt the seg was...wat will the TOI ppl do now? 🤣 Un ke haath se news item slipped 🤣

Chalo..i'm off now. Will reply to ur PM later...and will try n catch u at our 'new' time 😆

Juwayriya, Sarah n everyone else...byeee girls. *hugs*
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: junebuggy

OMG 🤣 🤣 is this dude for real????

Pata hai, sometimes i enjoy watching these segments more than the show... 😆 especially when we can expect such KT gems

oh I love the segs a lot more than the show.. coz they r total entertainment.. not partial🤣 in d epis there r bits i like.. bits i find W*F.. like d dream today.. wat was d point.. nvm😆 the makers need to decide how old Manu is.. rite now more than dabbu she is coming across as the spl needs kid

on tht note.. All d best. and rem.. dont be santush.. thoda aur wish karo🤣

gn.. m dozing off here.. got another early morn tom..hoping to hear it went well😃
just_juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good night sona, ashu... i hope everything goes well too 🥱
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Hello, people...wat's up?

relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hey ayesha :D

i was just about to sleep...tired ðŸ¥±
ayesha_80 thumbnail
@ Yamini...Aww!! I also have a hectic day today...so, whenever get a few minutes, come here to randomize 😆

How's the forum going?? With all the negativity there...i didn't even see wat's going on there 😆   Any EHM segs today??
Edited by ayesha_80 - 12 years ago
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
aw! mine was sort of hectic too :S im all ready to hit the bed...

havent been much to the forum..not interested in their lame discussions 🤣 naah i dont think there's any segs today

k im gonna go or i'll doze off IFing 🤣
ayesha_80 thumbnail
^^ LOL..ok...good night 😃
Deepika26 thumbnail
heyyy everyone🤗🤗 Good news next week is Virika's HR😉Sonali and Ayesha get ready to reserve ur front rw tickets😆😆
ankitahere thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Chalo kamse kam ek gud news to mili aj,utterly frustrated wit d bashers of jeevika😡