Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deepika26 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Heyyy eveyone 🤗 woww I almost had to go through the whole 10 pages to read the hug discussion as some one said on FB jan 3rd wi be officially declared as kryran hug day [LOL ok now where r all my besharmi gang priya, Sarah,nattie,mishii,shalvi AJaooo lots to discuss in today's besharmi class:))))
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mahamsajjad

Sonali, the "kahan pehnu" made me burst out laughing 🤣 KD's laughter after he said, LOLOLOL. 🤣 I saw the double meaning too! 😉

me n few more here call him  certified chichora just for these moments.. for the rest its Tacker Tales.. never ending Tacker tales🤣🤣
sonali.19281 thumbnail
hey deepika..u even bothered going thro 10 pages.. ok ab synopsis do🤣
Deepika26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonali.19281

hey deepika..u even bothered going thro 10 pages.. ok ab synopsis do🤣

Hahhaaa Sonali first I wanna knoe what is KT blabbering when KD was hugging Luks like she gave him a tight jappi and poor chicora couldn't breathe and he was telling her enough and Our gal is
Is in no mood to listen 😆
mahamsajjad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@Sonali: LOOOL. Certified chichora! 🤣 I like, I like! 😆 and the Tacker Tales are never ending! 😍

@Deeps! HEYYY! 🤗 I'll be on FB in a bit, then we'll start our besharami session! Last day today! 😭 Today's discussion will be LONG and CRAZY! Thanks to Kryran's hug! ☺️
sonali.19281 thumbnail
@Deepika: I said the same.. i wanna know wat he was yapping away.. m sure some chichora tangent..🤣 KD totally looked fond of him at tht bit.. not bad beta.. job well done😆 wat a lot of things cant do.. humor can.. so keep at it..😃
MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
The way KD rushed and gave him that hug was supercute. With a huge smile on her face. aww

OK yamz!! np xx

Hey Sonali, Maham, Deepika, Tani

The hug discussion continues!! loool have watched it 490329494 times now. lol 
mahamsajjad thumbnail
@Mariam, it's Priya! Not Maham, I know, the username confuses people, but I have reasons for the username. 😆 Sorry for the confusion! 
@ Sonali & Deeps: I want to know what he was saying, like sooo bad! I hate when he mumbles stuff 😡 Chichora with mumbling powers 🤣
sonali.19281 thumbnail
LMAOOO Mariam.. u were missing to complete it.. the random KT-KD discussion circle🤣 you missed the total randomness last nite.. did any of u guys fwd Mariam the PM

besides that I also wanna know if this was shot b4 the lil brk they took🤣over new yrs.. tht wld explain a lot too.. esp y KD is being so effusive in her affection...🤣 dimaag ke ghode galloping
mahamsajjad thumbnail
OMG. Have you guys seen this VM?! Mariam, Sonali, Deepika
😍