Dekha Ek Khwaab

The Story is perfect...

smiley1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Please hear me out...

I think the CVS know what they are doing. Yes, we found that Aakash shared his feelings for Monia, but that was necessary. I also think the dislike/no feelings for Aakash we have is instigated on purpose by the CVS. There would be no story if she didn't like anyone and Uday comes along and marries her. There wont be anything special about it to tell us. There would be no story!
This way we get to see how Manyata and Uday realizes what is true Love, responsibility etc and get to live life happily ever after.
๐Ÿ˜ณ

Uday is not that arrogant either, I mean it takes guts to be a Prince and marry a girl who was brought up in a chawl. He could have easily "not found her" on purpose the second time and married J for the estate. He did it because she was the one he was engaged to. I think that is very honorable of him.๐Ÿ˜Š

If this was not the CVS intention then no one is a bigger fool than them.๐Ÿ˜ก

Edited by smiley1000 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i understand your point - it will show us how uday will actually have to work for this girl to fall in love with him and also moniya will have to get over her love of akash but she wont love easily. Uday will have a hard time.
smiley1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kittykisser

i understand your point - it will show us how uday will actually have to work for this girl to fall in love with him and also moniya will have to get over her love of akash but she wont love easily. Uday will have a hard time.

Yes, else we would miss all the fun watching them fight...๐Ÿ˜†
firangi92 thumbnail
I totally see and understand where you're coming from! :)

That's what I was thinking, too, tbh. I think Aakash-Manyata are a crucial step towards Uday-Manyata. Uday is a bit stubborn-headed and he won't realize his feelings for Manyata all by himself. At least that's what I believe and think from the Uday I've seen and observed so far.

Scrutinizing and critiquing the serial from what we's seen so far isn't right. It hasn't even been a month. Or has it? Even then, the time frame's too short for us to predict anything. At least, that's what I think...
Avnish17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes, I think you are right if Akash is the main lead, then why would CVs cast such a hot, attractive and good looking guy (Udayveer ๐Ÿ˜ณ ) opposite him. It was their plan so we won't get bored until Manayta comes to Rajmahal. But they better give us a new promo with Manayta, Udayveer and J(optional). Because I am tired of watching Akash.
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yep ...i have been yelling this to the members these past two days...aakash manya love is needed for uv manya to bloom coz uv is arrogant and has a huge ego women just cant resist him...he was totally pissed off when manya confessed her love for aakash๐Ÿ˜†now its a challenge for him to make manya fall for him...that would be sizzling๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with u without any love traingle no love story is complete. cvs can show all the love scenes between akash-moniya since it's the beginning but in future i want to see uday-moniya.
sexyheels thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i KNOW that's what i keep on saying that Uday has many layers he's not what he seems and the guy has something for manyta or else he wouldn't have given a damn about her ... he's not just hot and all the package but there's more to him than meets the guy 
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sexyheels

i KNOW that's what i keep on saying that Uday has many layers he's not what he seems and the guy has something for manyta or else he wouldn't have given a damn about her ... he's not just hot and all the package but there's more to him than meets the guy 

agree with u i am actually fida over him but i understand where you are coming from like uday has this mask on his face to fool ppl around him n no one knows who he really is.for world uday is this stylish,handsome and witty prince but there is more than that for sure.
xpakigirlx thumbnail
omg you took my words i think  others shouls also understand thanks after so many dissappointing posts your good post..=D