Cute_Angel
Cute_Angel

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
ANSH RAPES HER Dead

sanaqureshi Goldie
sanaqureshi
sanaqureshi

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 1:47am | IP Logged

i hate ansh 4 that! after this episode tulsi finds out abt ansh and  when karan sees nandini he starts crying (the soni soni song is on then and its picturization is really cuuttte) anyways then vishall dies b/c ansh sent some guy after him. then they go back later on nandini files a divorce case which she wins with the help of meera singhania. then ansh kidnapps nandini and tulsi follows him. she than kills ansh and every1 finds out she killed him. on harshes engagment night nandini  faints and they find out that shes pregnant. karan dose not want 2 accept the child when nandini hears this so she risks her own life and has an abortion which is than stopped by karan. tulsi gose 2 jail 4 tree years. meanwhile nandini and karan finally get married and with them on the same day shoba and abhisheik get married. rakhshanda looks really preety then. on that night tulsi finds out that abhisheik was also involved inb the murder of vishal by the way before ansh dies he tells tulsi that he killed vishaal. than after 3 mth nandini is abt 2 have the child and she gose in comma b/c of the stupid doctors. karan has to marry tania for the sake of bhoomi(nandinis child). at first he dosent accept the child than he dose and the story gose three years forward. tulsi comes out of jail. nandini is still in comma. and than ganga is pregnant. she has a child and gotum wannts his back but he dosent get it back. hey can any 1 tell me tis bhoomi and nakul r theysmriti iraanis real children?

thats abt it till now.

moonlight Senior Member
moonlight
moonlight

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 11:56am | IP Logged
No, I don't think Bhoomi and Nakul are Tulsi's real children.
london girl Groupbie
london girl
london girl

Posted: 10 April 2005 at 10:03am | IP Logged
thanx alot for telling me what happened you lot  were great help thnx again Big smile
Diya88 Newbie
Diya88
Diya88

Posted: 11 April 2005 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
sanaqureshi
U are a legend,,thanks sooo much for the update that i have not seen,,,
THankssss
london girl Groupbie
london girl
london girl

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 1:50am | IP Logged
thanx Big smile