India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Meenal Jain show in TANZANIA (Page 2)

SoNi_KuDi IF-Dazzler
SoNi_KuDi
SoNi_KuDi

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
wooow kothra.. you are lucky.... aww yea please ask sumone to post the pics here... Big smile

Edited by SoNi_KuDi - 26 March 2006 at 2:38pm

kothra IF-Stunnerz
kothra
kothra

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mans

Great ..so you are lucky really I liked what Minal wrote.
So how was dancing on stage while minal is singing ?Must be Cool

Pryas bro We need Monali show now Tongue

hi

mans..it was rocking...on stage we were arnd 6-11 ppl..ol meenal fans..the sad part over here few ppl are meenal fans:(

bu on stage it was cool..the was she was smiling on us..n the way she was singing..it was a golden opportunity to me..till rite now m stll dreaming lol.its like a dream cum true..25th march will be a special day for me

huzi

mans IF-Rockerz
mans
mans

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kothra

hi

mans..it was rocking...on stage we were arnd 6-11 ppl..ol meenal fans..the sad part over here few ppl are meenal fans:(

bu on stage it was cool..the was she was smiling on us..n the way she was singing..it was a golden opportunity to me..till rite now m stll dreaming lol.its like a dream cum true..25th march will be a special day for me

huzi

well its sad that meenal fans are less there but good for her fans too as they got more chance to talk to her and u guys are really lucky whoever danced on stage ....u know here in NY whenever some concert there are 1000 of gals and guys dying to go on stage so pretty tough to get such chance
kothra IF-Stunnerz
kothra
kothra

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by SoNi_KuDi

wooow kothra.. you are lucky.... aww yea please ask sumone to post the pics here... Big smile

hi

thankx alot...i have asked on of my frnd to give ol the pics..as i didnt got chance to take a picture..at that time i was not ale to think lol

i will try my best..inshallah

huzi

nidass IF-Dazzler
nidass
nidass

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

hi
25th march 2006 when meenal came to tanzania,her first show in africa in a country TANZANIA..
frnds my english is not that good but i will try my best...
it was 7:00 pm when i left from my place,the show was supposed to start at 9,ut i went early so that i can meet meenal early..
at 7:45pm meenal car entered with other singers like kavita n namrata with ehsaan qureshI together with rex d'souza n abhijeet sawant..
meenal was second To cum out of the car n imagine i was alone there, rush to meenal n called he with her name,i tolked with her abt 30secs n i asked to sign an autograph but she said that she will do in interval as she was caring alot of things in her hand..

at 9 the show started and meenal was 4th one to perfom..she started with lambi judaai and then sajna ve sajna fom movie chameli...
at 1:00am at midnight had an interval and i got a chance to meet meenal..i introduced myself to her n then chatted with her for a min..i said abt indian idol 2 and said i was supporting to c u the next idol and also abt the song of kuch na kaho sang which she sang during valentine episode and the red saree she wore..she was very happy and then i asked her to sign autograph and she wrote dont let defeat defeat u but always defeat the defeat and her name with a smile..
meenal look so good..she was looking preety with a dark brown top and with a black jeans..imagine i was 2inch away from her..The last thing i said WOW..it was a dreams cum true..i even ask her to sing a song kuch na kaho after the interval ut she said i will try..
after the interval she sang the song Sishq samundar and other song i don remember..in other song she asked the any1 who wants to cum on stage they can cum n dance..i was one of them i really enjoyed..
at the show no many ppl came there were avt 400 only so alot of chance i was getting..
at the end meenal sang kajra re with rex n abhijeet and also jalak dikhlaja and even at that time i got a chance to dance with her..it was amazing
the show ended at 3am in the morning

there were also other singers like namrata,kavita,summit who performed with ehsaan qureshi with his jokes..
well i was not able to take the photos,in the stage it was so make n only half hour we had to talk with all the stars,but i will try to ask sumbody who has taken pics...inshallah...

huzi

OMG OMG kothra u met meenal talked to her took autograph n even danced with her

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww U R SOOOOOOOO LUCKY

plzzzz someone organize her show in pak tooooo

im really dying to see her or talk to her

kothra IF-Stunnerz
kothra
kothra

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

hi

huzi

well its sad that meenal fans are less there but good for her fans too as they got more chance to talk to her and u guys are really lucky whoever danced on stage ....u know here in NY whenever some concert there are 1000 of gals and guys dying to go on stage so pretty tough to get such chance

mans ur rite..over here only 400ppl were there..n even out population is not that much compare too NY..but i pray even u meet one of ur star

huzi

kothra IF-Stunnerz
kothra
kothra

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nidass

hi
25th march 2006 when meenal came to tanzania,her first show in africa in a country TANZANIA..
frnds my english is not that good but i will try my best...
it was 7:00 pm when i left from my place,the show was supposed to start at 9,ut i went early so that i can meet meenal early..
at 7:45pm meenal car entered with other singers like kavita n namrata with ehsaan qureshI together with rex d'souza n abhijeet sawant..
meenal was second To cum out of the car n imagine i was alone there, rush to meenal n called he with her name,i tolked with her abt 30secs n i asked to sign an autograph but she said that she will do in interval as she was caring alot of things in her hand..

at 9 the show started and meenal was 4th one to perfom..she started with lambi judaai and then sajna ve sajna fom movie chameli...
at 1:00am at midnight had an interval and i got a chance to meet meenal..i introduced myself to her n then chatted with her for a min..i said abt indian idol 2 and said i was supporting to c u the next idol and also abt the song of kuch na kaho sang which she sang during valentine episode and the red saree she wore..she was very happy and then i asked her to sign autograph and she wrote dont let defeat defeat u but always defeat the defeat and her name with a smile..
meenal look so good..she was looking preety with a dark brown top and with a black jeans..imagine i was 2inch away from her..The last thing i said WOW..it was a dreams cum true..i even ask her to sing a song kuch na kaho after the interval ut she said i will try..
after the interval she sang the song Sishq samundar and other song i don remember..in other song she asked the any1 who wants to cum on stage they can cum n dance..i was one of them i really enjoyed..
at the show no many ppl came there were avt 400 only so alot of chance i was getting..
at the end meenal sang kajra re with rex n abhijeet and also jalak dikhlaja and even at that time i got a chance to dance with her..it was amazing
the show ended at 3am in the morning

there were also other singers like namrata,kavita,summit who performed with ehsaan qureshi with his jokes..
well i was not able to take the photos,in the stage it was so make n only half hour we had to talk with all the stars,but i will try to ask sumbody who has taken pics...inshallah...

huzi

OMG OMG kothra u met meenal talked to her took autograph n even danced with her

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww U R SOOOOOOOO LUCKY

plzzzz someone organize her show in pak tooooo

im really dying to see her or talk to her

hi nida

thankx alotf or a luvly compliment again

i pray even u meet meenal..i know dreams cum true..

huzi

sensation87 IF-Sizzlerz
sensation87
sensation87

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing this with us huzi. Glad that u enjoyed that concert!

Go to top