Meenal Jain show in TANZANIA

kothra thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hi
25th march 2006 when meenal came to tanzania,her first show in africa in a country TANZANIA..
frnds my english is not that good but i will try my best...
it was 7:00 pm when i left from my place,the show was supposed to start at 9,ut i went early so that i can meet meenal early..
at 7:45pm meenal car entered with other singers like kavita n namrata with ehsaan qureshI together with rex d'souza n abhijeet sawant..
meenal was second To cum out of the car n imagine i was alone there, rush to meenal n called he with her name,i tolked with her abt 30secs n i asked to sign an autograph but she said that she will do in interval as she was caring alot of things in her hand..

at 9 the show started and meenal was 4th one to perfom..she started with lambi judaai and then sajna ve sajna fom movie chameli...
at 1:00am at midnight had an interval and i got a chance to meet meenal..i introduced myself to her n then chatted with her for a min..i said abt indian idol 2 and said i was supporting to c u the next idol and also abt the song of kuch na kaho sang which she sang during valentine episode and the red saree she wore..she was very happy and then i asked her to sign autograph and she wrote dont let defeat defeat u but always defeat the defeat and her name with a smile..
meenal look so good..she was looking preety with a dark brown top and with a black jeans..imagine i was 2inch away from her..The last thing i said WOW..it was a dreams cum true..i even ask her to sing a song kuch na kaho after the interval ut she said i will try..
after the interval she sang the song Sishq samundar and other song i don remember..in other song she asked the any1 who wants to cum on stage they can cum n dance..i was one of them i really enjoyed..
at the show no many ppl came there were avt 400 only so alot of chance i was getting..
at the end meenal sang kajra re with rex n abhijeet and also jalak dikhlaja and even at that time i got a chance to dance with her..it was amazing
the show ended at 3am in the morning

there were also other singers like namrata,kavita,summit who performed with ehsaan qureshi with his jokes..
well i was not able to take the photos,in the stage it was so make n only half hour we had to talk with all the stars,but i will try to ask sumbody who has taken pics...inshallah...

huzi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

craZEEinlove thumbnail
coool!! REx wus therrre!!! luckyy! WAt did he singg???? Wat he wear?? lol plz gimme details on him
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wow ur sooo lucky!! u talked to her in person..and also danced on stage with her!!! omgggg

thanks for the update...am so happy for meenal 👏

thanks alot Edited by srk_lover - 18 years ago
sumesh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
WOW gr8....

MEENAL keep it up.....ur future is bright...

👏 👏 👏
kothra thumbnail

Originally posted by: ReXLoVeR

coool!! REx wus therrre!!! luckyy! WAt did he singg???? Wat he wear?? lol plz gimme details on him

hi rexlover

rex was really good..he gave chance to all his fans to dance n sing with him...

on first part he sand kal ho na ho,koi kahe kehta rahe(dil chahta hai),jeene ke hai chaar din,woh lamhe n tarap tarap(hum dil de chuke sanam) he was really rocking...i was not able to go n dance with rex as over here there are many rex fan...i got a chance to dace with him when abhijeet meenal n rex performed the kajra re song

huzi

kothra thumbnail

Originally posted by: srk_lover

wow ur sooo lucky!! u talked to her in person..and also danced on stage with her!!! omgggg

thanks for the update...am so happy for meenal 👏

thanks alot

hi..

well over here in dar es salaam meenal is not much popular..few pl see indian idol 2..most of them came to c rex ,abhijeet n ehsaan qureshi..since all fans were behind rex,abhijeet i wen first to meenal n talked with her so it was a golden opportunity for me its like a dream cum true

huzi

mans thumbnail
Great ..so you are lucky really I liked what Minal wrote.
So how was dancing on stage while minal is singing ?Must be Cool

Pryas bro We need Monali show now 😛
kothra thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumesh

WOW gr8....

MEENAL keep it up.....ur future is bright...

👏 👏 👏

hi

ur right n i agree with u..meenal will go very far in her career n she will rock...

huzi

SoNi_KuDi thumbnail
wooow kothra.. you are lucky.... aww yea please ask sumone to post the pics here... 😃 Edited by SoNi_KuDi - 18 years ago
kothra thumbnail

Originally posted by: mans

Great ..so you are lucky really I liked what Minal wrote.
So how was dancing on stage while minal is singing ?Must be Cool

Pryas bro We need Monali show now 😛

hi

mans..it was rocking...on stage we were arnd 6-11 ppl..ol meenal fans..the sad part over here few ppl are meenal fans:(

bu on stage it was cool..the was she was smiling on us..n the way she was singing..it was a golden opportunity to me..till rite now m stll dreaming lol.its like a dream cum true..25th march will be a special day for me

huzi