Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Kutumb has ZERO self-respect

Mohini19 Goldie
Mohini19
Mohini19

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
This woman is beyond this world.

Which woman on this planet would be like this? NONE.

her husband lives with another woman and not carrying out any responsibilities. But, this woman is still subservient to this shameless and lowly excuse of a human-being Inder Sharma.

I am speechless.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..Tara..Mizz_Sunshin3Yukti22-Rinky-

moksha89 IF-Dazzler
moksha89
moksha89

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
there are a lot of women like this in the world. honestly, many women still accept husbands who cheat and in the world of divorce some women still reminisce of what once was instead of what  is.  on top of it, in these cases, a majority of women tend to blame the "other woman" instead of their own husband.  It takes two to tango, and yet the blame never is dealt unto the male, only the sadness and the rest self-reflected in doubt, depression and feelings of inadequacies.  in terms of kutumb-ji, she falls into this category of females who believe their husband is the best (and inder plays his cards so well .. showing his face at the apt time with the right amount of emotions) and the "other woman" who uses "black magic" (such a common belief in india..remember sunaina-bhabi called jhampa a black-magic practitioner) or uses in general, actions beyond logical understandings ("why else would he leave me?!" lol).

being a female, i know this behavior of kutumb's makes me feel upset and feel that she allows women to be perceived as so ... olden-day filmi types but .. she still projects a majority of women who would rather find a fault in themselves or another woman before they blame their husbands.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mokshashree-Rinky-VintageWine

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
she is in denialOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky-

-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
I absoloutely concur with what Ridhi says, the tendency of women to blame their luck or other women for their plight and never the male who is the main culprit. Sad but I have seen this happening everywhere...
nammy_25 IF-Sizzlerz
nammy_25
nammy_25

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
absolutely she is just too muchOuch

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top